RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Former Law Enforcement Official: Benghazi Coverup Was to Protect Clint - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former Law Enforcement Official: Benghazi Coverup Was to Protect Clint Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:14 PM

Former Law Enforcement Official: Benghazi Coverup Was to Protect Clinton Foundation General Flynn Attacked Because He Knew Too Much

Article:

A former Law Enforcement Officer named Roscoe B. Davis unveiled a number or tweets over the weekend tying the attack in Benghazi to the Clinton Foundation. The foundation reportedly made millions gun running and General Flynn was allegedly attacked because he knew too much.

The tweets are as follows and start with information about the Taliban having US Stinger missiles:

Roscoe B Davis@RoscoeBDavis1 Jan 2,2019
On July 25, 2012 Taliban fighters in Kunar province Afghanistan successfully targeted a US Army CH-47 helicopter with a new generation Stinger missile. The terrorists didn't properly arm the missile, so it didn't explode, it only downed the chopper.

Roscoe B Davis@RoscoeBDavis1On July 25, 2012 Taliban fighters in Kunar province Afghanistan successfully targeted a US Army CH-47 helicopter with a new generation Stinger missile. The terrorists didn't properly arm the missile, so it didn't explode, it only downed the chopper. #Benghazi

The Taliban had obtained the stinger missiles that Hillary and McCain had hoped to go to Libya

Roscoe B Davis@RoscoeBDavis1 Jan 2, 2019 Some people have shown interest once again in Benghazi, to me this tragedy is still very important. I'm not talking about Susan Rice hitting the Sunday Morning circuit lying about the attack, however it is important but all the things leading up to Benghazi, & why they were there

Roscoe B Davis@RoscoeBDavis1On July 25, 2012 Taliban fighters in Kunar province Afghanistan successfully targeted a US Army CH-47 helicopter with a new generation Stinger missile. The terrorists didn't properly arm the missile, so it didn't explode, it only downed the chopper. #Benghazi

Full Story

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

Me thinks Roscoe better hire a security detail to protect him!!!!

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

And this story has no legs.

#4 User is online   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:44 PM

MCCain monkeyed around in a lot of areas where he had no authority. His naval record as a clutz was reflected in his actions.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Duh. I mean seriously: Duh. Is there really anybody who didn't already know this?

Even their die-hard sycophants know it, though of course they'll never admit it: The the Clintons are criminals. Period.

B)

#6 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:41 PM

Whenever I see the phrase: "Knew too much", I get suspicious that I have whole barrel of conspiracy crap in store me. We'll see if this gets any credible confirmation.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 07 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

#7 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 January 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

Duh. I mean seriously: Duh. Is there really anybody who didn't already know this?

Even their die-hard sycophants know it, though of course they'll never admit it: The the Clintons are criminals. Period.

B)

When did you start stuttering? Do the clintons trigger that?

#8 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 January 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

B)

Yep, and Molly was right in that the story has no legs, because the Clintons have already cut them off. And I now fear for Roscoe Davis' life. I applaud him for trying to do the right thing. And, I truly hope that he continues, and that he stays safe. Maybe someone with an honest ear will listen. And then again I've been thinking for awhile now that if DJT wins a second term, he's going to unleash his investigators full throttle into the Clintons, Comey, etc. If so, he's playing a bit of politics here in waiting, but I'd sure love to see them in their orange jumpsuits and wheel chairs being rolled into the pokey!

#9 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 07 January 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

Yep, and Molly was right in that the story has no legs, because the Clintons have already cut them off. And I now fear for Roscoe Davis' life. I applaud him for trying to do the right thing. And, I truly hope that he continues, and that he stays safe. Maybe someone with an honest ear will listen. And then again I've been thinking for awhile now that if DJT wins a second term, he's going to unleash his investigators full throttle into the Clintons, Comey, etc. If so, he's playing a bit of politics here in waiting, but I'd sure love to see them in their orange jumpsuits and wheel chairs being rolled into the pokey!

Nothing short of Cankels tripping down the stairs (and that would be from Bill giving her a hip-check at the top of them) or Bill falling off the balcony of his multi-story library/whore-house (that coming from being in a drunken stupor after listening to Cankels complain) aint nuttin gonna happen to them!

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

The terrorists didn't properly arm the missile, so it didn't explode, it only downed the chopper.

Well, what did you expect from the "JV team"?

Benghazi was a gun run. Either the customers decided that it was cheaper to take rather than pay or some "bad hombres" got there first. That the Clinton Foundation was involved is no surprise. Even less surprising is the protection still afforded to the dino-grifters.

#11 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:06 PM

First of all, new generation stinger missiles are not to be sold to anyone period. They are considered a national secret and therefore non-exportable. That woman is a virus on our nation. Secondly, McCain was no better, he's scum as well.

Why isn't this skank in prison for treason.

#12 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:13 AM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 07 January 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

Me thinks Roscoe better hire a security detail to protect him!!!!

Definitely risking an Arkancide.

#13 User is online   Alexis 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 07 January 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

Davis needs to get everything out publicly as soon as possible. That will be what saves him.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users