RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New Radical Democrats Turn Congress Into A Joke - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Radical Democrats Turn Congress Into A Joke Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:47 PM

New Radical Democrats Turn Congress Into A Joke

https://www.conservativezone.com
January 9, 2019

Article:

Congressional Democrats needed only a matter of hours to renege on their campaign promises to do the people's work as radicals took center stage and turned the 116th U.S. Congress into a joke.

Despite the incredible gains working Americans made under Pres. Donald J. Trump's landmark legislation known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, radical, upstart Democrats are already calling for regressive taxes that would thrust low-income people into abject poverty. The newly anointed extremist left quickly demonstrated they suffer from "Trump Derangement Syndrome" by putting forward some of the most ridiculous policy ideas and targeting, arguably, the most successful economic agenda ever by a U.S. president.

To say the new class of Democrats is devolving Washington into an international embarrassment would be something of an understatement. These are just some of the not-so-funny games Democrats are wasting time and taxpayer resources pushing.

AOC Pushes 70-Percent Tax On Wealthy

Widely regarded as the most incompetent and uninformed person in the new Congress, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez floated the idea of taxing the rich at a rate of 70 percent to pay for her "Green New Deal" fantasy. She has been enjoying a rehabilitation tour on TV with the left's Anderson Cooper tossing her softball questions in hopes that she will not appears as silly as she did during the campaign.

"What is the problem with trying to push our technological capacities to the furthest extent possible?" Ocasio-Cortez said. "There's an element where yeah, people are going to have to start paying their fair share in taxes."

The top 1 percent earners currently pay more than 70 percent of U.S. income taxes, despite the Congresswoman's claims.

On "60 Minutes," Cooper helped her liken her radicalism to presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt. While the propaganda was obvious to all but the cult-like liberal extremists, the CNN-star of "Anderson Cooper 360" steered clear of the reality that the super-rich would be inclined to take up residence in another country if taxed to the hilt. President Donald Trump has already proven that excessive taxation inhibits the U.S. economy and is a leading cause of unemployment.

Anti-Semitic Congresswoman Calls President a "Mother&^%$##"

Democrats may have given up on claiming the moral high ground after Rep. Rashida Tlaib made a series of anti-Israel, anti-Jewish remarks and referred to the president by the above expletive. She is one of two Muslim women elected to the 116th Congress, and has already affirmed the concern of many Jewish-Americans that radical Muslim extremism could take hold in the U.S. With plenty of self-congratulating bravado, Rep. Tlaid shows a stunning lack of etiquette.

"I've always been this way. No one expects me to be anything but myself. The girl from Southwest Detroit. The little sass and attitude," the Michigan Democrat said.

Actually, people who elect someone to represent them in Washington, D.C., generally expect more than curse words and hate speech. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appears to be wrestling with the reality that she has inherited a circus with these new radical novices in her party.

"I don't like that language. I wouldn't use that language," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly said of the profanity.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

I hope ol' Nan can't rein them in - let them continue to make fools of themselves, show their true colors.
This is, even the liberals expected them, once elected, to do the job they were elected to do. They can't even do that. I expect more of the same from the libs, and thankful that our Senate remains in GOP hands. 'cept for Mitch McConnell - I could do without that spineless waste of energy.

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Congress has already been a joke for a very long time.

It's just become even worse is all. Much worse.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users