RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Three months after parents murder 13 yo found safe. - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Three months after parents murder 13 yo found safe. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:22 AM

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - Jayme Closs is recovering in a hospital and will be reunited with her family Friday.

The Barron teen was found alive nearly three months to the day she was abducted from her western Wisconsin home.

"I hear she's doing great and getting rest right now," aunt Jen Smith told Good Morning America. "All I know is that she escaped from where she was being held, saw a lady walking a dog and ran to the lady asking for help."

Smith says Jayme will be talking with the FBI to tell her story.

Jayme Closs was reported missing October 15 when her parents, James and Denise Closs, were murdered in their Barron home.

The news that everyone has been waiting for broke Thursday night. Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald announced Jayme had been found safe in Douglas County, about an hour north of Barron.

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Jayme was being reunited with relatives Thursday night.

Sheriff Fitzgerald is holding a news conference Friday at 10 a.m. Action 2 News plans to broadcast it live on WBAY-TV and WBAY.com.

Events started to unfold at about 4 p.m. Thursday. Peter and Kristin Kasinskas heard a frantic knock on the door of their home near Gordon in Douglas County. The couple told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that a neighbor was standing there with a "skinny, dirty girl with matted hair, wearing shoes too big for her feet." The neighbor yelled for the Kasinskas to call 911.

The neighbor, who had been walking her dog, said Jayme approached her and said she wanted help. Click here for the full story from the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

"I think [Jayme] looks thinner than what her pictures showed," Kristin Kasinskas told ABC News. "She definitely looked unkempt, kind of -- she didn't have shoes that were hers. She was wearing really big shoes that she obviously took from wherever she came from. She looked, overall, in good condition, just a little unclean, like she'd been held captive."

https://www.wbay.com...-504191281.html

This has been in the hearts and minds of mine and everyone else's in these parts since it happened. I can't even imagine what this poor child has been through. So many emotions right know, from anger and sorrow, sorrow for this poor child and her next of kin, to anger that this wasn't a front page story across the nation. All the 'activists' who scream about 'privilege', the MSM who didn't give a damn about this until know that she has been found. Anger that it happened, although we don't know everything quite yet it isn't a leap to assume the S.O.B. who did it was no stranger to law enforcement or the courts. Praying for that poor kid and her family. God please give the help and peace they will need. I best stop before I really go off. Sorry for the poorly worded and articulate rant, just some things hit so damn close to the heart that even when you don't know the people it still hits ya' hard.

Oki

#2 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

Itís great news!

I remember this being a national story when the family was murdered and the girl kidnapped.

#3 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:30 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 January 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

Itís great news!

I remember this being a national story when the family was murdered and the girl kidnapped.

http://results.dogpi...GK264UQE1hU4OE6

Just one, 1 MSM outlet covered her abduction and parents murder. Finding her of coarse, they are all covering.

Oki

#4 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:37 PM

View Postoki, on 11 January 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

Just one, 1 MSM outlet covered her abduction and parents murder. Finding her of coarse, they are all covering.

Oki

I'm pretty sure that I saw the story on the Yahoo new page at the time.

#5 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:00 PM

View PostMrdirt73, on 11 January 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that I saw the story on the Yahoo new page at the time.

I had as well, was speaking more so in comparing it to certain 'other stories' on network as well as Web when it fits a specific narrative.
Not saying that it should have been front page of every news agency when it happened, but truth be told a whole lot of other stories got much more attention despite the fact that there was a whole lot less to it and no one was even hurt, kidnapped much less a double murder and kidnapping of a young girl. It's literally something out of a TV show.

Oki

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

Oki

I remember seeing this story on the top of my FB feed as well as other news feeds. I live nowhere near this family, yet people at work were talking about it.

#7 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 January 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

I remember seeing this story on the top of my FB feed as well as other news feeds. I live nowhere near this family, yet people at work were talking about it.

Thanks to social media and the web. All I am saying is there has been a slew of stories which have been front page due to media coverage which pale in comparison. Again, not saying it should have been front page every day with every one, no. Just that it is getting more attention know that the poor child is safe then it did when she was abducted. Not downplaying what happened to Elizabeth Smart, poor woman went through hell. But, that received wall to wall coverage and far more than this girls story has, despite the fact that her parents where murdered in cold blood. This is like something out of a TV show. I just pray that she and her family are able to find peace and strength in the days ahead. Animals like the POS who took her really make we wish Wisconsin has the death penalty.

Oki

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:39 PM

The kidnapper is only 21. Just an average (but creepy looking) guy.
https://heavy.com/ne...jake-patterson/

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 11 January 2019 - 10:31 PM

#9 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:03 PM

I won't speculate. So far she is a random victim of some sicko not stalker or obsessed weirdo through contact on social media. Good that she is alive.

#10 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:59 PM

Thank You God for giving one back.

Mark

#11 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:07 AM

http://results.dogpi...TJik4X0O-stm4H-

Oki

Oki, Fox News carried it for several days. I don't watch the liberal news shows, so I have no idea if or how long they reported on it.

#12 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:10 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 January 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

The kidnapper is only 21. Just an average (but creepy looking) guy.
https://heavy.com/ne...jake-patterson/

Yes, their is evil within him. I pray our justice system does not mistake this for insanity, and just send him to a hospital for awhile. Does Wisconsin have the death penalty?

#13 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:18 AM

View PostAnnieGotHerGun, on 12 January 2019 - 01:10 AM, said:

Yes, their is evil within him. I pray our justice system does not mistake this for insanity, and just send him to a hospital for awhile. Does Wisconsin have the death penalty?

No death penalty in Wisconsin. :coffeenpc:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users