RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Thanks Acosta For ‘Sales Pitch’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Thanks Acosta For ‘Sales Pitch’ On Border Wall: ‘Good Job Yesterday’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:48 AM

Trump Thanks Acosta For ‘Sales Pitch’ On Border Wall: ‘Good Job Yesterday’

The Daily Caller
5:18 PM 01/11/2019 | Media
Virginia Kruta | Associate Editor

excerpt:

President Donald Trump thanked CNN’s Jim Acosta on Friday afternoon for his “sales pitch” on the border wall.

After hosting a round table discussion on border security, Trump took several questions with regard to the ongoing partial government shutdown — poised to be the longest in history by the end of the day on Friday.

WATCH:

*SNIP VID*

The president stated that he would prefer to see the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border addressed by Congress, but reiterated his warning that if Congress were unable to come to an agreement, he would declare a national emergency.

“We have a country that is under siege,” Trump explained. “People don’t like the word invasion. We’re being invaded by criminals and drugs and I want to stop it. I want the Democrats to come back Washington and to vote. Thank you very much, thank you, everybody. Thank you.”

Reporters continued to shout questions over each other as Trump sat back, clearly finished with the discussion. But then he turned to CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta and said, “Good job yesterday. I appreciate your sales pitch. I appreciate your sales pitch.”

*SNIP*

LINK

:lol: Almost as good as Trump's first response of "Dear Diary". :cool:

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:52 AM

CNN Reports A Grisly Scene Near The Border Hours After Jim Acosta Took A Selfie Video Boasting Of Tranquility

The Daily Caller
1:58 PM 01/11/2019 | US
Tim Pearce | Energy Reporter

excerpt:

Mexican authorities discovered five abandoned vehicles and at least 20 bodies at a rural location 56 miles west of McAllen, Texas, Wednesday, CNN reported.

News of the discovery came just hours after CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta reported on the area’s apparent safety and tranquility. (RELATED: Tucker Mocks ‘Renaissance Poet’ Jim Acosta For Border Wall Video)

“We’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger. There are no migrants trying to rush toward this fence here in the McAllen, Texas, area,” Acosta said in a video posted to his Twitter account Thursday. “No sign of the national emergency that [President Donald Trump] has been talking about. As a matter of fact, it’s pretty tranquil down here.”

Acosta posted a follow-up video a couple of hours later to point out that McAllen’s border wall only covered a short distance, and he said that “a lot of the residents we talked to say this is a very safe community and they don’t see migrants coming into their community causing a lot of crime and mayhem.”

*SNIP*

LINK

:coffeenpc:

#3 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

Does anyone really think that Acosta is an actual news reporter?

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

“We have a country that is under siege,” Trump explained. “People don’t like the word invasion. We’re being invaded by criminals and drugs and I want to stop it. I want the Democrats to come back Washington and to vote. Thank you very much, thank you, everybody. Thank you.”

People don't have to like the word invasion, THEY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE EVENTS THAT PROVE ONE IS IN PROGRESS!

#5 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:33 AM

“We’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger. There are no migrants trying to rush toward this fence here in the McAllen, Texas, area,” Acosta said in a video posted to his Twitter account Thursday. “No sign of the national emergency that [President Donald Trump] has been talking about. As a matter of fact, it’s pretty tranquil down here.”

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1540273186/gallery_6133_220_43296.jpg

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/jim-acosta.jpg?w=1000

"Here I am under an umbrella in the rain. But I'm dry, so it's not really raining..."

(Hat-tip to Greg Gutfeld.)

:lol:

#7 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:52 AM

View Posterp, on 12 January 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

Does anyone really think that Acosta is an actual news reporter?

:coolshades:

Anonymous Twitter Guy Turns Out To Be Better Reporter Than Jim Acosta

The Daily Caller
11:34 PM 01/14/2019 | Politics
Benny Johnson | Columnist, Viral Politics

excerpt:

This is bad, you guys, and you might have missed it.

An anonymous Twitter user spent his Friday night absolutely dismembering the border diary of CNN’s Jim Acosta. Acosta, for his part, spent Thursday filing short video diaries from McAllen, Texas.

One such video — featuring Acosta standing near a barrier — drew jeers from a few reporters on Twitter and even from President Donald Trump himself.

His last video, shot by a portion of the border with no fence, was seemingly a direct response to President Donald Trump’s criticism. As if to make the idea of border security seem like a joke, Acosta playfully pointed out a shuffleboard court adjacent from the US border.

*snip*

Ostensibly CNN sent Acosta down there to do actual reporting. Instead, with tweets like (emphasis ours) “I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation,” it appeared as if Acosta simply went down there to advocate for a specific agenda.

The pristine riverfront area where Acosta was standing does not have a fence for a reason. “Techno Fog” gave Acosta a lesson in the geography and security of the area that has since gone viral. He broke down all of the obvious border security in the area that Acosta was either oblivious to or outright ignored:

*SNIP*

Other knowledgeable locals chimed in, noting that there are border patrol agents stationed “inside the park” Acosta was filming in.

**SNIP**

LINK

And that was... the rest of the story. :whistling:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users