RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BREAKING: White House Sends Out Word to Prepare for Potential RBG Reti - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BREAKING: White House Sends Out Word to Prepare for Potential RBG Reti Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

BREAKING: White House Sends Out Word to Prepare for Potential RBG Retirement
Marc Giller
01/10/2019

<More proggys/democrat/lefty Head Exploding Here>

Will Donald Trump get another Supreme Court nominee? A scant three months after a bruising confirmation battle to put Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, Politico is now reporting that the White House has quietly put allies on alert that another vacancy may soon occur: The White House is reaching out to political allies and conservative activist groups to prepare for an ailing Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's possible death or departure from the Supreme Court ó an event that would trigger the second bitter confirmation battle of President Donald Trump's tenure.

The outreach began after Ginsburg, 85, on Monday missed oral arguments at the court for the first time in her 25 years on the bench. The justice, who was nominated to the court by President Bill Clinton in 1993, announced in late December that she underwent a surgical procedure to remove two cancerous growths from her lungs.

There is no confirmation that a Ginsburg retirement is imminent, or that she is currently in critical healthóbut as the story notes, for Ginsburg to have missed the last several days of arguments at the Supreme Court is in itself a conspicuous development.

(snip)

<More proggys/democrat/lefty Head Exploding Here>

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

:woohoo:

But it will be an even bigger hell this time for Trump to get a good nominee through because of this progtard dumbascrap majority controlled congress. <_<

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 12 January 2019 - 03:09 PM

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:14 PM

54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed with their teeth...
-Acts 7:54

28There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth,...
-Luke 13:28

Prepare for a political battle from the left of, literally, BIBLICAL proportions that makes the Kavanaugh nomination seem like a church ice cream social in comparison. or, to paraphrase Saddam Hussein, "The Motherf###er of all battles." (And like Gen. George S. Patton, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence.)

My advice to President Trump and the Republicans in the Senate: Learn from General Ulysses S. Grant: "Get there firstest with the mostest". My own advice as a former barfighter: Don't 'signal' your move. This ain't Marquess of Queensberry. This is down and-dirty no-holds-barred Vale Tudo where even rabbit-punching and groin kicks are 'legal'. Just hit hard and keep hitting. Don't just push a nomination through, pile-drive it through. Afterwards, the Dems should be sitting on their asses in the weeds rubbing their heads and wondering, "What the F### just happened?"

Do THIS, President Trump, and your legacy is immortalized as a leader right up there with Hammurabi.

#4 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 January 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed with their teeth...

Prepare for a political battle from the left of, literally, BIBLICAL proportions that makes the Kavanaugh nomination seem like a church ice cream social in comparison. or, to paraphrase Saddam Hussein, "The Motherf###er of all battles." (And like Gen. George S. Patton, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence.)

My advice to President Trump and the Republicans in the Senate: Learn from General Ulysses S. Grant: "Get there firstest with the mostest". My own advice as a former barfighter: Don't 'signal' your move. This ain't Marquess of Queensberry. This is down and-dirty no-holds-barred Vale Tudo where even rabbit-punching and groin kicks are 'legal'. Just hit hard and keep hitting. Don't just push a nomination through, pile-drive it through. Afterwards, the Dems should be sitting on their asses in the weeds rubbing their heads and wondering, "What the F### just happened?"

Do THIS, President Trump, and your legacy is immortalized as a leader right up there with Hammurabi.

Agree 1000%.

#5 User is offline   spt 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

:yeahthat:

#6 User is online   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 12 January 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

Agree 1000%.

....... :welldone: Iím agreeing 1024%........!
.......Chief Runs-with-Beer.

#7 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Can't argue with that. Get 'em down fast and keep them there.

Mark

#8 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

View PostCurrahee!, on 13 January 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

....... :welldone: Iím agreeing 1024%........!
.......Chief Runs-with-Beer.

*snort*

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:10 PM

If Trump is preparing:

Trump and Right Wingers Are Salivating At The Prospect Of Packing The Court

If he wasnít preparing:

Trump Administration Caught Flat Footed By RBGs Retirement, Further Proof Of Dysfunctions At White House

#10 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

:clap:

:clap:

#11 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

:sinister:

#12 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

View PostRock N, on 12 January 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

But it will be an even bigger hell this time for Trump to get a good nominee through because of this progtard dumbascrap majority controlled congress. <_<

The House of Representatives is not involved in the confirmation of Supreme Court justices. Republicans have increased their majority in the Senate making it easier for Trump to get a nominee through.

#13 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 13 January 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

The House of Representatives is not involved in the confirmation of Supreme Court justices. Republicans have increased their majority in the Senate making it easier for Trump to get a nominee through.

Oh, I don't know... the dingbat congresswomyn could always stand in the audience and glare really hard at the Republican Senators during the hearings again.

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 13 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

:doh:

You're correct. I forgot.

#15 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:47 PM

View PostSeverian, on 13 January 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

If Trump is preparing:

Trump and Right Wingers Are Salivating At The Prospect Of Packing The Court

If he wasn't preparing:

Trump Administration Caught Flat Footed By RBGs Retirement, Further Proof Of Dysfunctions At White House

he's prepared, he's already got his list of people to replace the next 10 of them.

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:51 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 13 January 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

Oh, I don't know... the dingbat congresswomyn could always stand in the audience and glare really hard at the Republican Senators during the hearings again.

:lol:

I know one thing for sure. Whatever the democrats come up with will be unintentionally hilarious.

#17 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 January 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

:doh:

You're correct. I forgot.

Look at the bright side. It's better than you thought!

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

:party:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users