RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Race row in South Africa as health officials advertise for 100 new doc - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Race row in South Africa as health officials advertise for 100 new doc Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,271
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

Race row in South Africa as health officials advertise for 100 new doctors - but white people are told not to apply
  • Race row erupted in South Africa after recruitment drive for just black doctors
  • KwaZulu-Natal health department filling 100 positions but not for white medics
  • Health bosses said move was to redress the country's historical racial imbalance
  • Campaigners have branded policy 'discriminatory, unconstitutional and racist'
https://www.dailymai...ite-medics.html
0

#2 User is online   Coach 

  • Coach
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 14,694
  • Joined: 17-November 03

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:30 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 12 January 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

Race row in South Africa as health officials advertise for 100 new doctors - but white people are told not to apply
  • Race row erupted in South Africa after recruitment drive for just black doctors
  • KwaZulu-Natal health department filling 100 positions but not for white medics
  • Health bosses said move was to redress the country's historical racial imbalance
  • Campaigners have branded policy 'discriminatory, unconstitutional and racist'
https://www.dailymai...ite-medics.html




I thought it was not possible for Blacks to be racists.
0

#3 User is online   SARGE 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 10,762
  • Joined: 26-June 03

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 12 January 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

Race row in South Africa as health officials advertise for 100 new doctors - but white people are told not to apply
  • Race row erupted in South Africa after recruitment drive for just black doctors
  • KwaZulu-Natal health department filling 100 positions but not for white medics
  • Health bosses said move was to redress the country's historical racial imbalance
  • Campaigners have branded policy 'discriminatory, unconstitutional and racist'
https://www.dailymai...ite-medics.html



So racial balance is more important than the quality of your healthcare? :scratch:

If they're competent, I couldn't care less what their skin color is.

Social Justice Warriors are fools.
0

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 55,720
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

View PostSARGE, on 12 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

Social Justice Warriors are fools.


Understatement of the year. I can think of a lot harsher words than "fool" (and I'm sure you could too.)

:coolshades:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 12 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

0

#5 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,271
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

I think I heard Heather McDonald recently telling Mark Levin that American medical schools are already selecting for diversity over competence.
0

#6 User is online   SARGE 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 10,762
  • Joined: 26-June 03

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 January 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

Understatement of the year. I can think of a lot harsher words than "fool" (and I'm sure you could too.)

:coolshades:


I was trying to be polite. :whistling:

I can think of numerous words, not all profane; ignorant, uninformed, stupid, moronic, idiot, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod, dope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit,....
0

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 55,720
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:58 PM

View PostSARGE, on 14 January 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

I was trying to be polite. :whistling:

I can think of numerous words, not all profane; ignorant, uninformed, stupid, moronic, idiot, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod, dope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit,....


:2up:
0

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,228
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:01 AM

View PostSARGE, on 12 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

So racial balance is more important than the quality of your healthcare? :scratch:

If they're competent, I couldn't care less what their skin color is.

Social Justice Warriors are fools.


Well, Ovomit proved that pretty well, didn't he?
0

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,615
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:05 AM

Stay classy, South Africa.

:nuts:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users