RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden’s brother says family members voted for Trump, ‘felt slighte - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Biden’s brother says family members voted for Trump, ‘felt slighte Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:14 PM

Joe Biden's brother says family members voted for Trump, 'felt slighted' by Clinton: report

https://www.foxnews.com
Elizabeth Zwirz
January 12, 2019

Article:

Frank Biden, younger sibling of former Vice President Joe Biden, reportedly said that some members of the family "felt slighted" by 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and instead decided to cast their ballots for Donald Trump.

The former U.S. leader's brother took aim at the Clinton team's campaign strategy during an interview with The Palm Beach Post. Frank told the outlet, in the report posted Monday that he believed if his brother had run at the time, he would've secured states that Clinton lost.

"We never would have lost Pennsylvania, and all my relatives — the Finnegan family — who voted for Donald Trump because they felt slighted by Hillary and her campaign," Biden said. "We never would have not gone to Michigan as the campaign decided not to do because they felt entitled to the votes of those

people."Assumptive politics is losing politics," he said. "You have to work for every single vote and people have to know individually, collectively and severally that you care about them, that they're important."

Clinton visited Michigan shortly before the election, although she ultimately did not win the state.

Biden announced in 2015 that he would not be running for president.

But Frank thinks that could be different this time around.

"I think we're going to run," Biden told The Post. "You can say that 'Frank thinks his brother's going to run.' Now, he could surprise me. But I know the family's behind him 100 percent."

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:19 PM

Meh, I'm glad they voted for the right candidate, but they did it for the wrong reason.

You should vote for the candidate who will be the best president (or at the very least, the one who'll be the least bad), not because you feel personally "slighted" by their opponent.

Even if Trump had personally slighted me - Even if he had called me out by name during a speech and tossed insults at me, I still would have voted for him. Sure, I'd be angry and offended and all that. Sure, I'd feel personally slighted. But he was still a far better candidate than Hillary Clinton, so I still would've voted for him.

B)

#3 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

Ok, Frank. You want a cookie?

#4 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:47 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 January 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

Meh, I'm glad they voted for the right candidate, but they did it for the wrong reason.

You should vote for the candidate who will be the best president (or at the very least, the one who'll be the least bad), not because you feel personally "slighted" by their opponent.

Even if Trump had personally slighted me - Even if he had called me out by name during a speech and tossed insults at me, I still would have voted for him. Sure, I'd be angry and offended and all that. Sure, I'd feel personally slighted. But he was still a far better candidate than Hillary Clinton, so I still would've voted for him.

B)

Yes, but these people run the country. It's all about them.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

View PostCensport, on 12 January 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

Yes, but these people run the country. It's all about them.

:doh:

#6 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:25 AM

""You have to work for every single vote and people have to know individually, collectively and severally that you care about them, that they're important."

Really?! Is this why the Left's trying to do away with the Electoral College? C'mon, their disdain for voters in what they call "Flyover Country" is obvious.

#7 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

Groping Joe

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1540273186/gallery_6133_220_15828.jpg

#8 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:32 AM

So what they are admitting, is that Joe is not able to make his own disicions and was taking orders to stand down so Hillary could run.

Hmmmm, very telling this is.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users