RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege - RightNation.US

CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege’. Webb Informs Her He’s Black.

Pardes Seleh
Mediaite
1/15/19

EXCERPT:

2019 is so woke that you don’t even need to be white to be accused of “white privilege” anymore.

CNN analyst Areva Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of benefitting from “white privilege” because of his views on race Tuesday morning, to which Webb responded… that he’s black.

In a debate on his radio show about what makes some people qualified for certain jobs over others, Webb said as a general rule when applying for jobs he cares more about his work-related expertise and experience, not skin color.

(Full Story)

--

Audio in link

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:06 PM

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

“That’s a whole ‘nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said guest Martin.

Confused, Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

“David… by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege,” Martin began, when Webb interjected:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black.”

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

GAWD leftists are stupid.

:lol3:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 15 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

#3 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 January 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

“That’s a whole ‘nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said guest Martin.

Confused, Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

“David… by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege,” Martin began, when Webb interjected:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black.”

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

GAWD leftists are stupid.

:lol3:

It's like the fact that the democrat party wrote off the white working class gun and Bible huggers and then were shocked when they voted for Trump.

#4 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

The people throwing around the racism and privilege garbage seem to be the ones doing the most damage and shaming by that very action. Here they are accusing a black man of white privilege. How can you (and your warped ideology) look any more ridiculous, knee-jerk and just plain idiotic?

When all you can think about is how race is part of the current "crisis", maybe YOU are the racist. Normal people aren't constantly obsessed with race, they have more important things on their mind than worrying about what some moron thinks is going through someone else's head.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

View PostCoach, on 15 January 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

It's like the fact that the democrat party wrote off the white working class gun and Bible huggers and then were shocked when they voted for Trump.

Yup, another good example. If leftists were any more mindless they'd have to be watered twice a week just like houseplants.

:yes:

#6 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

Not surprising that she throws her staff under the bus by saying they gave "her wrong information."

However, did her staff really give her the information that she was talking to a white man? More like she was lying to cover her ass. Because leftist can never be wrong. <_<

This post has been edited by erp: 15 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

#7 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

When she found out Webb was black, did she immediately clutch her purse?

#8 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

I listened to the segment. Areva sounds so condescending until she learns she's speaking to a black man.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:35 PM

View PostHieronymous, on 15 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

And lock her car doors?

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:48 PM

View PostHieronymous, on 15 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostRock N, on 15 January 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

And lock her car doors?

And fasten one more button on her blouse?

:whistling:

#11 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

She wasn't given bad information. She assumed he was white because he talked 'white' and not how a black man would in her mind.

#12 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:09 PM

View PostRock N, on 15 January 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

And lock her car doors?

Years ago I was walking up to a gas station late at night, just as a black woman walked out and got into her car. I was walking up near her car as she quickly got in - and I heard her lock the door immediately. I felt a little sting, like I was singled out for being a white male. It was that day I knew what countless black men probably have heard and felt bad about and wondered if it was because I was a big guy or a white guy (or even just a guy). If my world revolved around my racial identity, I know which conclusion I would jump to though.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

View PostJunto, on 15 January 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

Years ago I was walking up to a gas station late at night, just as a black woman walked out and got into her car. I was walking up near her car as she quickly got in - and I heard her lock the door immediately. I felt a little sting, like I was singled out for being a white male. It was that day I knew what countless black men probably have heard and felt bad about and wondered if it was because I was a big guy or a white guy (or even just a guy). If my world revolved around my racial identity, I know which conclusion I would jump to though.

My thought would have been, smart woman, you can never know if anyone is trustworthy. Good situational awareness.

#14 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

View PostSeverian, on 15 January 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

My thought would have been, smart woman, you can never know if anyone is trustworthy. Good situational awareness.

I'd much rather hurt someone's feelings and be safe than spare someone embarrassment and be a sitting duck.

#15 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 15 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

I'd much rather hurt someone's feelings and be safe than spare someone embarrassment and be a sitting duck.

Yup. That goes with anyone, let alone a complete stranger you never will see again.

#16 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:46 PM

View PostCoach, on 15 January 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Yep, they expected them to obey their union bosses and dutifully vote a straight (D) ticket.

View Poststick, on 15 January 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

The people throwing around the racism and privilege garbage seem to be the ones doing the most damage and shaming by that very action. Here they are accusing a black man of white privilege. How can you (and your warped ideology) look any more ridiculous, knee-jerk and just plain idiotic?

When all you can think about is how race is part of the current "crisis", maybe YOU are the racist. Normal people aren't constantly obsessed with race, they have more important things on their mind than worrying about what some moron thinks is going through someone else's head.

They do that because they have no substantive argument to present. So they try to shut down the person who does have a substantive argument by attacking them personally and keeping them on the defensive.

It doesn't always work like they expect.

#17 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:49 PM

View PostJunto, on 15 January 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

I guess you should stop being triggered by other peoples issues, and learn to not be so worried about their opinions. Who cares if she locks her door upon entry to her car. How do you know it was in regards to you? Maybe, just maybe that's her tactic to protect herself from thugs of all colors. Do you not realize that women are most vulnerable in the time it takes to get in their car? Thus she could have learned that tactic from having been threatened before.

Or maybe you made the whole thing up as a virtue signal.

#18 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:15 PM

View PostJunto, on 15 January 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

She wasn't given bad information. She assumed he was white because he talked 'white' and not how a black man would in her mind.

:yeahthat:

#19 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 15 January 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

I guess you should stop being triggered by other peoples issues, and learn to not be so worried about their opinions. Who cares if she locks her door upon entry to her car. How do you know it was in regards to you? Maybe, just maybe that's her tactic to protect herself from thugs of all colors. Do you not realize that women are most vulnerable in the time it takes to get in their car? Thus she could have learned that tactic from having been threatened before.

Or maybe you made the whole thing up as a virtue signal.

Wow. No one was triggered, misgendered or SJW'd to death. I think you misread my post and totally missed the point I was trying to make.

I can only assure you that almost 19 years ago this happened. The lady walked out and looked at me and quickly got into her car and locked the door - then looked out her side mirror as I was walking up. This sort of thing happens to black males a lot (or so I've read/heard) but it had never happened to me up until that point in my life. I felt a little sting because to my residual self-image, I was a happy-go-lucky young man who never would have hurt her and no one should scurry to their car and lock it because I was near.

The point you missed was had I been all about racial politics or my racial identity, it would be easy to assume she locked her car because I was white - not because I was a male approaching her general vicinity and it was the safe thing to do. I certainly want my wife, mom, daughters, etc to lock their doors - I do it myself without anyone walking up and I'm armed at all times in my car.

I realized it must feel that way to a black man when someone pulls their child a little closer, or hurries and locks a door just because they are/were black. It doesn't matter or probably occur to them that it was probably done less about race and more about personal safety. I just had never personally had it happen to me in such a clear cut sort of way.

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 15 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Me, too. I always hit the locks when I get into my car. Not that I think I'm a target but I don't want to take the chance that someone does have designs on taking my purse or my car...

As for Areva... She should feel less than two inches tall but I'm sure she's feeling in pain.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users