RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: abortion is murder? - RightNation.US

abortion is murder? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:20 PM

I posted this on facebook::

I made a promise to myself about posting anything on politics on Facebook or other social media, but what states like NY and other states are passing laws on abortion, I cannot keep silent.

What have we become when a fetus or now even a born baby can according to these laws, be killed or another word MURDERED.

I believe in the rights of women and the rights of all of, but where are the rights of the fetus or newly born baby, they are not a part of the mother, as say, they are human beings, and have their own body.

Some on the left call building a wall is immoral, but I do not hear them say that MURDERING a fetus or newly born baby is immoral.

What is coming next and don't say I am exaggerating, because of these new laws, years ago, if I said these laws would pass, you would have told me I am exaggerating, but when will the day and I am sure they will be, it would be a law that a handicapped person is a burden on the family and they will be able to MURDER that person and when will it come, that when someone passes the age of 80 can be killed so they will not be a burden on their family.

It is also possible now for a mother can abort a bay that is down syndrome, these people are one of the most loving and passionate people I know, we all should learn from them.

Please write to your representatives and tell them to stop these laws, before it is too late.

Whether you believe in G-d or not these laws are immoral.

#2 User is online   DJGoody 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

mur·der.

[ˈmərdər]
NOUN
1.the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

By definition of course abortion is murder; however if we argue about the lawfulness then your scenario below will also soon come to pass.

"What is coming next and don't say I am exaggerating, because of these new laws, years ago, if I said these laws would pass, you would have told me I am exaggerating, but when will the day and I am sure they will be, it would be a law that a handicapped person is a burden on the family and they will be able to MURDER that person and when will it come, that when someone passes the age of 80 can be killed so they will not be a burden on their family."

#3 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

The solution in proggi world is simple.

Allow murder. Problem solved.

#4 User is online   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

....but what would we do without any liberals?

#5 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

It is incredible that this has to be pointed out.

Now it's crucial to hammer home the truth !

#6 User is offline   polkman 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:28 PM

It's almost like Peter Singer's view is coming to light. At least they are now being intellectually consistent, as unbelievably sad as that is.

#7 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

If killing a pregnant lady results in 2 counts of murder abortion is murder.

Mark

#8 User is online   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:56 PM

View Postsearcher, on 05 February 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

If killing a pregnant lady results in 2 counts of murder abortion is murder.

Mark

It doesn't in New York anymore. :verymad:

My 18 year old daughter went with me to see the Gosnell movie. On the way home she looked up the photo of Baby A. The experience affected her profoundly and she's been engaging her college classmates when the topic comes up. (She tries to avoid politics since she's on a very liberal campus but she doesn't let the abortion argument slide by anymore.) She's been stunned at how literally many of her peers take the "clump of cells" explanation, and how truly surprised and upset they are to see the Baby A picture.

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:13 PM

View PostDJGoody, on 05 February 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

I'm sorry, I drifted off there thinking of how lovely our nation would be if we didn't have to constantly battle the millstones of the leftard agenda...

This post has been edited by Ticked@TinselTown: 05 February 2019 - 04:13 PM

#10 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

Live happily ever after? :shrug:

:cloud9:

#11 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:03 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 05 February 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

I'm sorry, I drifted off there thinking of how lovely our nation would be if we didn't have to constantly battle the millstones of the leftard agenda...

:snoopydance: :happydance: :party: :woohoo:

It would be a very wonderful world indeed. :cloud9:

#12 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:05 PM

I think we need to make a distinction between 'liberals' and 'Liberals/Progressives'.

Life without the latter would be much better, and simpler.

Life without the former would be boring.

#13 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

Remember when Barak told the lady in a town hall meeting that her elderly spry and vivacious mother could just take a pill rather than have expensive surgery ? Progressive is another word for ghoul.

#14 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:20 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

These people need to be mindful of what they've asked for; as the old saying goes, "they just might get it".

Setting "morality" aside, just for the sake of discussion, but purely from a "security" perspective, it seems like abortion clinics had their own risks. Not that they had to fear the Government, but that they had to fear the Citizenry; At the peak of it, there was no shortage of Eric Rudolph types who took an "Eye for an Eye" view of it. And that was over "mere" abortion.

This is a grenade just waiting for the pin to be pulled. If the Eric Rudolphs of the world can be stirred to action over "mere" abortion, then how many over "late term" Abortion?

First doctor that performs a moment-of-birth abortion WITHOUT legit medical reason**? As Mr. T would say, "I pity the fool".

And, no, I'm not advocating anything; I'm merely predicting it.

------------------------------------------------

** for legit medical reason. Suppose, for sake of discussion, a woman in labor is being rushed to the hospital by her husband. Terrible car accident on the way. I'm first responder, and none others close by soon enough. Choice is save the mother or save the almost-born child. And suppose the mother even says, "Let me die, but save the baby".

For *ME* its a clear choice. I'm qualified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and hopefully within a matter of weeks Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) but I'm not qualified in anything pre-Natal/Neo-Natal/Pediatric beyond knowing knowing the mere basics that there are things such as CPR that you do differently for pregnant women; I will save life of the person I'm most qualified to save. And I'll be able to look myself in the mirror the next morning.

That said, what are the odds? In 40+ years as an on-and-off volunteer - my first ambulance run was with the Gregg Twp. (Indiana) VFD on Thanksgiving weekend 1978 - I've NEVER had to make such a choice. Pray to the Almighty I never will. But it's one of those things that make you wonder "What If...?"

#15 User is online   gkater 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

[quote name='Dean Adam Smithee' timestamp='1549408801' post='685565269']

For *ME* its a clear choice. I'm qualified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and hopefully within a matter of weeks Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) but I'm not qualified in anything pre-Natal/Neo-Natal/Pediatric beyond knowing knowing the mere basics that there are things such as CPR that you do differently for pregnant women; I will save life of the person I'm most qualified to save. And I'll be able to look myself in the mirror the next morning.

:offtopic: ACLS should be no problem for you. Remember All Puppy Dogs Eat to treat bradycardias. (Atropine, Pacer, Dopamine drip, Epinephrine Drip.)

#16 User is online   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

View PostSARGE, on 05 February 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

I think we need to make a distinction between 'liberals' and 'Liberals/Progressives'.

Life without the latter would be much better, and simpler.

Life without the former would be boring.

Traditional Liberals excluded of course including our friend Monty.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

:D

#18 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:09 PM

Smithee, you know the difference between triage and murder.

#19 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:42 AM

Abortion has been debated over and over again and I truly doubt there will ever be a consensus on what it truly is - murder.
But let's put that debate aside for a second. Once the baby leaves the womb, and it is killed as some truly horrible people in his/her life made the decision the little human wasn't important enough to take care of, it's no long 'abortion'. It's definitely murder. And that being advocated and cheered makes me sick to my stomach!

#20 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:09 AM

Yes, abortion is indeed murder.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users