RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Virginia Racists Liars - RightNation.US

Virginia Racists Liars Democrats Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

The democrat Attorney General of State of Virginia says he smeared brown dye on his face and wore a wig to impersonate a Black rapper in 1980.

Question: Were there any rappers of any color in 1980 ? He was not imitating a rap artist in 1980.

This post has been edited by Coach: 06 February 2019 - 02:08 PM

#2 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

View PostCoach, on 06 February 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

The democrat Attorney General of State of Virginia says he smeared brown dye on his face and wore a wig to impersonate a Black rapper in 1980.

Question: Were there any rappers of any color in 1980 ? He was not imitating a rap artist in 1980.

Yes. Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight" was released in 1979 and reached the top 40.

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

Plenty of rappers starting around ‘79.

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

Yeah rap really did start around the 1979-1980 timeframe so possibly, but it wasn't very popular.

Very catchy tune by "The Treacherous Three" "the New Rap Language".

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 February 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

Plenty of rappers starting around '79.

But you are OK with these racist and rapist moron's because they are all Democrats? Or should we not jump to conclusions like we didn't jump to them with Kavanaugh?

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:08 PM

I went to a college that was about 90 - 95% white. I don’t remember anyone wearing blackface. This school had a rep for hard partying, so there were drunk and stoned guys all around. Either they hid when they saw me coming or they were raised right. Of course, this was an upstate SUNY, not down south..

I will admit though, I have no idea what is in the yearbook. Once the ceremony was over I said toodles and did not look back.

#7 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:26 PM

Years ago, my older sister dragged me to her high school play of, I think, "Tea House of The August Moon".

She had friends in the play and I think she wanted to fill up seats with me and my friends.

Anyway, I liked the play and was impressed with how much effort was put into putting in on, including some of the actors trying to appear to be Asian in appearance and speech pattern.

#8 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 February 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

I went to a college that was about 90 - 95% white. I don’t remember anyone wearing blackface. This school had a rep for hard partying, so there were drunk and stoned guys all around. Either they hid when they saw me coming or they were raised right. Of course, this was an upstate SUNY, not down south..

Right, because all the racists live in the South.

#9 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 06 February 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Right, because all the racists live in the South.

No.
Things that are frowned upon in one place might be acceptable in another.

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 06 February 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

Years ago, my older sister dragged me to her high school play of, I think, "Tea House of The August Moon".

She had friends in the play and I think she wanted to fill up seats with me and my friends.

Anyway, I liked the play and was impressed with how much effort was put into putting in on, including some of the actors trying to appear to be Asian in appearance and speech pattern.

I’m fairly certain that would cause some static today.

#11 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:55 PM

Crisis escalates in Virginia; top 3 Democrats under fire
By ALAN SUDERMAN

EXCERPT

The political crisis in Virginia exploded Wednesday when the state’s attorney general confessed to putting on blackface in the 1980s and a woman went public with detailed allegations of sexual assault against the lieutenant governor.

With Gov. Ralph Northam’s career already hanging by a thread over a racist photo in his 1984 medical school yearbook, the day’s developments threatened to take down all three of Virginia’s top elected officials, all of them Democrats.

SOURCE

------------------------------------------------------

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

#12 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

1980? No, not "rap" per se. Was, to the best my recall, called "Break Dancing" which became a thing circa '82-'83-ish. I don't recall hearing "rap" until the '90s.

Sucks to be me; I'm a Bob Seger Song. "I wish I didn't know know what I didn't know then".

When rap became a "thang", early '90s, I will admit that Salt'n'Pepa were at least listenable at Woodstock '94.

No I wasn't AT "Woodstock '94" But I do have the (pre-DVD) Laserdisc. "What's that", youngsters would ask.

Even more importantly, a granddaughter might ask, "Who is Bob Seger?". Might as well be asking "Who is Jimmy or Tommy Dorsey?. Still, some things are timeless.

(I can apparently post two videos at once. ... (To Be continued)

#13 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:12 PM

I've been pondering. In addition to blackface, is the governor of VA racist because he says babies can be killed during or shortly after birth and Margaret Sanger's PP program is working oh, so well? If wearing blackface is racist, what is killing black babies even after birth?Yes, whether racist or not, the man is evil.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 06 February 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

I've been pondering. In addition to blackface, is the governor of VA racist because he says babies can be killed during or shortly after birth and Margaret Sanger's PP program is working oh, so well? If wearing blackface is racist, what is killing black babies even after birth?Yes, whether racist or not, the man is evil.

When did he say anything about killing babies? What I heard him talk about sounded like a DNR situation.

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:01 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 06 February 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

1980? No, not "rap" per se. Was, to the best my recall, called "Break Dancing" which became a thing circa '82-'83-ish. I don't recall hearing "rap" until the '90s.

Shooooo.... Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five released their first in 1979 and had hits after that. https://en.m.wikiped...andmaster_Flash

Admittedly they were “early” rap, meaning rhythmical, great lyrics (not all anger but wit and culture), AND musical.

GMF also was a master live mixer. Those were the days. Today’s punks are crap, no comparison.

#16 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• It's OK To Be White

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:12 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 February 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

Plenty of rappers starting around ‘79.

Please tell me you don't believe his pathetic excuse. Please

#17 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:20 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 February 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

When did he say anything about killing babies? What I heard him talk about sounded like a DNR situation.

Following delivery, a discussion would ensue.

A discussion about what?

A DNR presupposes that there is a choice to be made. To either let the baby die or to use available means to maintain his or her life. At the point of birth, even pro abortionists would be forced to admit that there is a distinct and separate life in play here, and the mothers only claim is one of ownership. Which is a weak and unsustainable position. Even roe admits that the state has a compelling interest where persons are concerned, so when somebody is already born there can be no “discussion.”

That ship done sailed already.

Besides, the bill as written doesn’t address any of Northams assumptions. It just says you can let the kid die on the table if one doctor or the mother decide that’s what they want to do. Don’t want a kid with downs? Fries are cold so throw them out.

Go read the bill.

#18 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:54 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 06 February 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

"Rapper's Delight". Sugarhill Gang. Came out in '79, and generally considered the first (successful) "rap" song. Kurtis Blow was pretty big in the late 70s/early 80s, along with Fab 5 Freddy. Then came Run-DMC in '82-'83(?). The Beastie Boys, 2 Live Crew.

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:13 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 07 February 2019 - 01:12 AM, said:

Please tell me you don't believe his pathetic excuse. Please

The question was could it be true that he was imitating rappers in the 80's. Yes, absolutely it could be true.

If we're talking about the AG here, I have no reason to doubt him.

#20 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:52 AM

Seeing a pattern here.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users