RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ‘This Looks Like Sharia Police’ – Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn - RightNation.US

‘This Looks Like Sharia Police’ – Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:10 PM

‘This Looks Like Sharia Police’ – Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn Driving Cars That Look Identical to NYPD Cruisers

Creeping Sharia.

‘Muslim Community Patrol’ in New York, are driving cars that look identical to actual NYPD cruisers — a white Ford Taurus with red and white emergency lightS.

https://www.thegatew...-nypd-cruisers/

I’m sure this will turn out well. I bet when they butt heads against the Catholic Security Patrol, it’ll be just like the Sharks and the Jets!

#2 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:52 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 07 February 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

‘This Looks Like Sharia Police’ – Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn Driving Cars That Look Identical to NYPD Cruisers

Creeping Sharia.

‘Muslim Community Patrol’ in New York, are driving cars that look identical to actual NYPD cruisers — a white Ford Taurus with red and white emergency lightS.

https://www.thegatew...-nypd-cruisers/

I’m sure this will turn out well. I bet when they butt heads against the Catholic Security Patrol, it’ll be just like the Sharks and the Jets!

More likey they will butt heads with the Hasidic patrols.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

#3 User is online   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 February 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

Point taken. As long as they don’t go around enforcing their religious behaviors on others, I don’t have a huge problem with this. But in Europe there is a problem with it.

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:44 PM

I wonder if they'll beat women not their wives, or supervise while the husbands do it?

And what about the poor goats???

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

How about a Quaker Patrol? At least I have the right hat for it.

https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-50296419239695/mht149-men-s-hat-quaker-hat-6.gif

EtA: Bit of trivia: as a Quaker it is AFAIK our ONE contribution to Militaria.

The above wide-brim hat is imminently sensible and practical beyond mere fashion; We Quakers are nothing if not sensible and practical.
  • Stetson latched on to it (Sure, why not?) Adopted it as the "Plainsman" model hat.

• US Army adopted it in the 1840's-ish, added the idea of indented crown, easier to pick up.

• Lives on to this day as both a Drill Instructor's hat and, in some states, a State Troopers hat. The so-called "Smokey Bear" hat.

Y'all who wear such hats these days owe us Quakers a debt of gratitude. And maybe even a skate on the next speeding ticket. :tongue2:

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 07 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

#6 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:53 PM

There is a long tradition of local militia groups in our nation. Oddly enough when you guys are in power they are suddenly whacko's when you are out of power and you are pushing an agenda they are heroes. Make up your mind. As far as these guys go, as long as they don't start acting like they have police powers they are fine. We have community watch groups etc. This muslim group starts enforcing things like proper attire etc then they start violating other people's rights. Until then good for them. We shall see though how this all runs our.

#7 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

Inch by inch they take...

#8 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_2861.jpg

http://christianaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Twitter-screenshot-of-Muslim-MCP-696x375.png

Who in the <censored>ing hell allowed these whack jobs to make up their own <censored>ing police and police cars and allow them on the streets impersonating police officers?

These sons of bitches and all those responsible for allowing this need to all be locked up and thrown into prison!

:redhot:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:33 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 February 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

How about a Quaker Patrol? At least I have the right hat for it.

https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-50296419239695/mht149-men-s-hat-quaker-hat-6.gif

What goes clip clop clip clop bang bang bang clip clop clip clop clip clop?

An Amish drive by shooting.

#10 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

well played.

The problem however, is that in Europe, they have indeed devolved into Sharia police.

Only time will tell.

Anybody taking bets?

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:17 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 February 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

http://christianaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Twitter-screenshot-of-Muslim-MCP-696x375.png

Who in the <censored>ing hell allowed these whack jobs to make up their own <censored>ing police and police cars and allow them on the streets impersonating police officers?

These sons of bitches and all those responsible for allowing this need to all be locked up and thrown into prison!

Don't laugh. In GA it's "legal". I frequent the "Buford Highway Farmer's Market". "International" MOSTLY Korean but as long as I can get me Essentuki Russian mineral water there, who cares?

As as aside: This sucks. This sucks old teabags. Grew up in Southern Indiana. We had "Water". GOOD, CLEAN. CRISP water. To die for.

Martinsville IN. Known for it's Artesian springs in the day. There's a REASON the local HS Football team was known as the "Martinsville Artesians". We could have been the "American Perrier". Jesus H F'ing christ on roller skates, these people just don't know how to do it.

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:33 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 February 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

Don't laugh. In GA it's "legal". I frequent the "Buford Highway Farmer's Market". "International" MOSTLY Korean but as long as I can get me Essentuki Russian mineral water there, who cares?

As as aside: This sucks. This sucks old teabags. Grew up in Southern Indiana. We had "Water". GOOD, CLEAN. CRISP water. To die for.

Martinsville IN. Known for it's Artesian springs in the day. There's a REASON the local HS Football team was known as the "Martinsville Artesians". We could have been the "American Perrier". Jesus H F'ing christ on roller skates, these people just don't know how to do it.

You lost me. Are there these kinds of vehicles at the Buford Farmers Market? :scratch:

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:39 PM

View PostSeverian, on 07 February 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

What goes clip clop clip clop bang bang bang clip clop clip clop clip clop?

An Amish drive by shooting.

:groan:

#14 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:13 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 February 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

:groan:

:lol:

#15 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

I draw the line a bacon accessibility.

That's where things get real.

#16 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 February 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

They aren't breaking any laws yet. In Alabama you cannot run blue lights, not sure about New York, nor can they act as police. If they get caught acting as law enforcement they are done.

http://ypdcrime.com/...190.htm#p190.26

A person is guilty of criminal impersonation in the first degree when he: 1. Pretends to be a police officer or a federal law enforcement officer as enumerated in section 2.15 of the criminal procedure law, or wears or displays without authority, any uniform, badge or other insignia or facsimile thereof, by which such police officer or federal law enforcement officer is lawfully distinguished or expresses by his or her words or actions that he or she is acting with the approval or authority of any police department or acting as a federal law enforcement officer with the approval of any agency that employs federal law enforcement officers as enumerated in section 2.15 of the criminal procedure law; and 2. So acts with intent to induce another to submit to such pretended official authority or otherwise to act in reliance upon said pretense and in the course of such pretense commits or attempts to commit a felony; or

The minute one of these chuckleheads acts as if they are law enforcement they are through.
The problem is as they continue to recruit it will happen. Eventually one of them will exceed their
authority and it's all over.

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 08 February 2019 - 08:14 AM

#17 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:47 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 February 2019 - 08:06 AM, said:

Eventually one of them will exceed their
authority and it's all over.

You can't exceed something you never had. They have no authority what so ever unless on private property. And don't be so sure that it would be over for them. Some liberal officials will let their transgressions slide, because to do otherwise would be religious bigotry.

#18 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:13 AM

View PostItalian Biker, on 08 February 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

You can't exceed something you never had. They have no authority what so ever unless on private property. And don't be so sure that it would be over for them. Some liberal officials will let their transgressions slide, because to do otherwise would be religious bigotry.

Authority is what authority is. You as an American citizen can actually perform a citizen's arrest. Yes you have "arrest authority".

https://www.wikihow....izen%27s-Arrest
So if you witness a felony, you can apprehend and hold an individual until LEO's arrive. All American's have that authority. By wearing uniforms and driving in marked vehicles they are also using force. Albeit the lowest level of force that can be applied, which is a uniform appearance and an appearance of being official.

Use of force runs from death all the way down to official appearance. They are employing a perceived authority as well as a real authority just as any citizen can.

#19 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:17 AM

View Posterp, on 07 February 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

You lost me. Are there these kinds of vehicles at the Buford Farmers Market? :scratch:

It's called Korean Safety Patrol. They're apparently a 501c3 non-profit listed as a "Organization to prevent cruelty to Children". And I think they do general security as well because I've seen their cars and people around not only the BHFM but other Korean-owned businesses in the area as well. I'll see if I can get a picture of one of their cars.

If people of a particular community want to organize to "protect and serve" their own community, rather than relying on others who might be minutes away when seconds matter, I have no quarrel with it.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 08 February 2019 - 09:17 AM

#20 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 February 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

Authority is what authority is. You as an American citizen can actually perform a citizen's arrest. Yes you have "arrest authority".

https://www.wikihow....izen%27s-Arrest
So if you witness a felony, you can apprehend and hold an individual until LEO's arrive. All American's have that authority. By wearing uniforms and driving in marked vehicles they are also using force. Albeit the lowest level of force that can be applied, which is a uniform appearance and an appearance of being official.

Use of force runs from death all the way down to official appearance. They are employing a perceived authority as well as a real authority just as any citizen can.

True, but authority is only given based on a specific circumstances, at the specific time of a specific occurence. Otherwise, uniforms and marked cars don't constitute force, even the lowest level of force, unless you mean the term "work force". A large plumbing company can have marked vehicles and their employees wear the same uniform, and all be licensed plumbers, but yet have no authority to make you pay them to fix your toilet.
Though in this case, this mcp group is trying to perpetuate a false narrative that they have some type of authority

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users