RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rep. Fudge's Dem Judge Protects Her From Friend of Woman Murdered - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rep. Fudge's Dem Judge Protects Her From Friend of Woman Murdered Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

Rep. Fudge's Dem Judge Protects Her From Friend of Woman Murdered By Her Pal

https://www.frontpagemag.com
Daniel Greenfield
February 7, 2019

Article:

Beneath the streets of Cleveland there's a sewer. Beneath that sewer is the runoff from the sewer. And beneath that sewer is Rep. Marcia Fudge.

First, some context.

On the way back from a funeral, Judge Lance Mason beat his wife so badly that he broke her orbital socket. A woman who called 911 had described a horrifying scene of "fists flying" inside the car.

Their two children, ages 4 and 6, were in the SUV when their father assaulted their mother, choked her and bit her on the ear and the cheek. According to Aisha, Judge Mason "struck me in the face, yanked my hair, slammed my head into the dashboard and armrest of the car."

She later called the police, telling them, "I'm afraid he's going to hurt my daughters."

Aisha had to be hospitalized and required reconstructive surgery to repair the damage to her face.

When the cops came to arrest Judge Mason, they found semi-automatic rifles, 2,500 rounds of ammunition, a bulletproof vest and a sword.

When Mason came up for trial, he allegedly had support from Rep. Marcia Fudge. Judge Mason got a slap on the wrist. He got out, got a job from his Dem pals, and then killed his ex-wife.

The body of Aisha Fraser, a beloved teacher at Woodbury Elementary, and the mother of a daughter with Down syndrome, was found, stabbed to death, in the driveway of her home.

Mason was reportedly caught trying to flee the scene. He struck a police officer with his car and rammed into the police car hard enough to disable both cars.

The officer suffered injuries to his legs and ribs.

Rep. Marcia Fudge came in for some criticism for the whole, "Supporting a Monster" thing. But don't worry. The Dems have her back.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Translation to the clickbait headline: It's good to be a member of the aristocracy in waiting.

#3 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

There are times when the citizenry of this country have the moral and in some cases the legal obligation to restore the balance of power that was taken away by those who are ill equipped or morally bankrupt to continue in office.

#4 User is online   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:19 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 10 February 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

There are times when the citizenry of this country have the moral and in some cases the legal obligation to restore the balance of power that was taken away by those who are ill equipped or morally bankrupt to continue in office.

Good luck with that in the "mistake by the lake".

#5 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

And the me too movement is where again? Oh that's right, they only give a damn when it's a Conservative Judge or someone connected to Trump, not when it's a wife beating murdering liberal Dem backed judge! No double f'ng standard here I tell ya' none at all!

Oki

#6 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:46 PM

CBC members never fail to disappoint.

But that's just my opinion.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic