RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Lauren Sanchez's Pro-Trump Brother Michael 'Is REVEALED As The - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauren Sanchez's Pro-Trump Brother Michael 'Is REVEALED As The Source Who Leaked Her Sexts With Jeff Bezos To The National Enquirer Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:17 AM

Lauren Sanchez's Pro-Trump Brother Michael 'Is REVEALED As The Source Who Leaked Her Sexts With Jeff Bezos To The National Enquirer As The Amazon Billionaire Closes His Private Investigation'

• Multiple sources at AMI, the National Enquirer's parent company, confirmed to Daily Beast that Michael was the one who helped reveal the couple's affair
  • Came hours after the magazine's lawyer said the source of the leaked texts was someone who was close to the couple
  • Michael previously revealed he knew of his sister's affair since April, but claimed he was not the one who sent her racy texts to the tabloid
  • Gavin de Becker, the security consultant Bezos hired to lead the investigation, said they have since closed the private investigation into who leaked the texts
  • De Becker said he is still investigating what the National Enquirer and AMI did after it received the texts

By Dailymail.com Reporter
Updated: 02:39 EST, 11 February 2019

Excerpt:

Lauren Sanchez's brother Michael was the person who leaked the sexts between her and Jeff Bezos to the National Enquirer, it has been revealed.

Multiple sources at AMI, the magazine's parent company, confirmed to Daily Beast that Michael was the one who helped blow the lid off the couple's affair.

AMI previously refused to reveal who leaked the texts, but on Sunday Elkan Abramowitz, a lawyer for the company, hinted that Sanchez was behind it.

'The story was given to the National Enquirer by a reliable source that had given information to the National Enquirer for seven years prior to this story,' he said on ABC's This Week.

'It was a source that was well known to both Mr Bezos and Ms Sanchez,' he added, although he refused to give the source's name.

AMI refused to comment to the DailyMail.com regarding Daily Beast's revelations.

Confirmation of Michael's involvement comes as it was confirmed that Bezos has closed his investigation into the leaker of the texts.

'Our investigation into who initially provided texts to the National Enquirer, and why it was done - that investigation is now complete,' Gavin de Becker, the security consultant Bezos hired to lead the investigation, told the Daily Beast.

'We have turned our conclusions over to our attorneys for referral to law enforcement. Our investigation into what the National Enquirer and [publisher] AMI did after they received the initial texts - that investigation is ongoing.'

De Becker would not disclose any findings of his investigation, including whether he had individually confirmed that Sanchez was the source of the leaked texts.

The security consultant previously made no secret about the fact that he and Bezos suspected Sanchez's brother could be involved with the leak.

'I would be blind if I didn't register the fact that Michael Sanchez is an associate of people like Roger Stone, Carter Page and Scottie Nell Hughes,' he told the Washington Post.

'Learning that was a major surprise in our investigation. Naturally, that raised questions about whether [Enquirer publisher and Trump friend] David Pecker, the National Enquirer and others intended to do a hit piece on The Washington Post and Jeff Bezos.'

Michael revealed he knew about his sister's affair since April but denied the allegations, claiming the texts got to the Enquirer via 'spying by foreign governments, rival tech companies or 'deep state' actors within the US government'.

He even claimed to have discussed with de Becker a potential theory that Trump enlisted the help of British intelligence or the Israeli Mossad to get the texts.

Meanwhile, Abramowitz continued to deny that the tabloid committed extortion or blackmail by threatening to publish the Amazon CEO's explicit photos.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:28 AM

That'll be an awkward Thanksgiving.

Family means nothing when it comes to the cult.

#3 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:03 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 February 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

You don't say. :tongue2: Yeah, this family takes that to eleven.

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:54 AM

Kind of like a woman I knew who's husband divorced her and married her sister. My response was I bet that make Thanksgiving at the folk's house awkward.

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

Trump made him do it?

#6 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

Ok, I'll bite. How does this affect me and why should I care?

#7 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

And here I've always considered you a stoic defender of Islam. Silly me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3EhYMtXCYRYXK/giphy.gif

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:07 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 February 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

*DING*DING*DING*

My reaction too. I'm supposed to give a **** about this because...........?

:scratch:

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 February 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

Because the MSM is ALREADY falling all over themselves trying to find a way to connect it DIRECTLY to Trump.

Vanity Fair (3 hours ago): Of Course the Bezos Dick-Pic Imbroglio Has a Trump Connection

This is getting to be like a broken record of a free-association test on top of a bad case of Tourette's Syndrome: Mention any 5-letter that starts with a 'T' and they can't help but blurt out "Orange Man Bad".

#10 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:00 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 February 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

Because the MSM is ALREADY falling all over themselves trying to find a way to connect it DIRECTLY to Trump.

Vanity Fair (3 hours ago): Of Course the Bezos Dick-Pic Imbroglio Has a Trump Connection

This is getting to be like a broken record of a free-association test on top of a bad case of Tourette's Syndrome: Mention any 5-letter that starts with a 'T' and they can't help but blurt out "Orange Man Bad".

Yeah, the world's richest man used the judgment of a backward teenager and the instant that his stupidity became public, he tried to pin it on the president of the United States. Damn shame it backfired on you, Jeff.

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

View PostLiz, on 11 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Yeah, the world's richest man used the judgment of a backward teenager and the instant that his stupidity became public, he tried to pin it on the president of the United States. Damn shame it backfired on you, Jeff.

But as long as they could paint Sanchez's brother as 'pro-Trump' it's still a big win for the HateTrump camp.

#12 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:55 PM

What’s a 5-letter name of a leader that means STUPID?

Yup. Bozos.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

Seems leaks are no fun and to be hated when they come from something other than Never Trumpers.

I'm not going to comment on Bezos's girlfriend, maybe after decades of a so so marriage she really did light his fire that much. What I do dislike and will comment on is his lack of ethics, when he realized he had the goo goo eyes for another woman he should have been honest with his wife and told her and started divorce proceedings. When it was time (well, past time) for me to be rid of my ex, I didn't cheat on her, I divorced her and then went about my business.

I hope his wife gets at least half the fortune.

#14 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:17 PM

View PostSeverian, on 11 February 2019 - 07:55 PM, said:

Seems leaks are no fun and to be hated when they come from something other than Never Trumpers.

I'm not going to comment on Bezos's girlfriend, maybe after decades of a so so marriage she really did light his fire that much. What I do dislike and will comment on is his lack of ethics, when he realized he had the goo goo eyes for another woman he should have been honest with his wife and told her and started divorce proceedings. When it was time (well, past time) for me to be rid of my ex, I didn't cheat on her, I divorced her and then went about my business.

I hope his wife gets at least half the fortune.

I've noticed that is a vanishing trait among humans. Gratification must be immediate, patience is nonexistent.

#15 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:19 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 February 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

The MSM has no one to blame but themselves in their crusade-turned-kamikaze dive. The reaction to Bezos' post-romantic love letters ranges from "Ew!" to "IDGAF". Trying to spin this as Trump's fault is the MSM's 976th "I am Baghdad Bob" moment.

#16 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:43 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 February 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

The MSM has no one to blame but themselves in their crusade-turned-kamikaze dive. The reaction to Bezos' post-romantic love letters ranges from "Ew!" to "IDGAF". Trying to spin this as Trump's fault is the MSM's 976th "I am Baghdad Bob" moment.

Off-topic, but I miss Baghdad Bob. :wub: He had so much more class and charm in his little finger than the whole pack of swamp rats arrayed against Trump today.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users