RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jussie Smollett’s neighbors cast doubt on his attack story - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jussie Smollett’s neighbors cast doubt on his attack story Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

Jussie Smollett's neighbors cast doubt on his attack story
By Gabrielle Fonrouge
February 11, 2019 | 5:02am | Updated
NY Post

<More lefty Fraud And Lies Here>

CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after "Empire" star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

"I don't believe it happened the way he said it did," said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett. "I've been in this neighborhood five years. I don't believe it, not around here . . . Half the people are gay and the other half are black."

A patron at Lizzie McNeill's Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett's story "doesn't really make sense."

"It's a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around," said the man, who wouldn't give his name. "They have cameras everywhere. . . Why can't they find the attack?"

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident. Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cell phone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked. Moore has said he heard Smollett's assailants shout a "racial slur" and the words "MAGA country," an apparent reference to President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan.

"We have no reason to doubt the statements but for a criminal investigation we need to independently confirm the phone records," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said. "We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn't be without his phone for several hours." Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

(snip)

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:07 AM

What a shock.

I never believed it, right from the very start.

<_<

#3 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:16 AM

From what I hear CPD and local media are pretty skeptical too. I hope he gets charged for false reports

#4 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 11 February 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

By Gabrielle Fonrouge
NY Post

CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after "Empire" star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

"I don't believe it happened the way he said it did," said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett. "I've been in this neighborhood five years. I don't believe it, not around here . . . Half the people are gay and the other half are black."

A patron at Lizzie McNeill's Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett's story "doesn't really make sense."

"It's a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around," said the man, who wouldn't give his name. "They have cameras everywhere. . . Why can't they find the attack?"

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident. Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cell phone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked. Moore has said he heard Smollett's assailants shout a "racial slur" and the words "MAGA country," an apparent reference to President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan.

"We have no reason to doubt the statements but for a criminal investigation we need to independently confirm the phone records," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said. "We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn't be without his phone for several hours." Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

(snip)

He will not be charged with filing a false report, consider his ethnicity and voting record and you have all the evidence you need!

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

When you let mental patients run free...

#6 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:46 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 February 2019 - 08:07 AM, said:

What a shock.

I never believed it, right from the very start.

<_<

Joe Isuzu is more believable.

#7 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 11 February 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

:biglaugh:

#8 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 11 February 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

By Gabrielle Fonrouge
NY Post

(snip)

Is that really mutually exclusive?

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:12 PM

View PostKilmerfan, on 11 February 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

LOL, now there's a blast from the past!

:woot:

#10 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Nobody is gonna call this guy on his racist attitude?

#11 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

"Fake but accurate" strikes again. Which joins hands with "leading from behind" in the lexicon of leftist doublethink.

This post has been edited by Tikk: 11 February 2019 - 07:23 PM

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 February 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

Nobody is gonna call this guy on his racist attitude?

Not me, his name is Muhammad, he’d hunt me down and chop my head off.

This post has been edited by zurg: 11 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users