RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Wildly Racist Article Says White Men Must Sit Down And Shut Up - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wildly Racist Article Says White Men Must Sit Down And Shut Up Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

Wildly Racist Article Says White Men Must Sit Down And Shut Up
Steven Ahle STEVEN AHLE
FEBRUARY 10, 2019
SteadFastAndLoyal

<More Black Racism Here>

In an opinion piece penned by Leda Fisher written for the school newspaper at Dickinson College is nothing short of a total racist screed. The bottom line that she was trying to convey is that white boys must sit down and keep their mouths shut.

This is Black History Month and I guess that white boys are not allowed to have an opinion, but if that's the case, should Blacks have an opinion about white issues?

If you wrote such a piece, I guarantee you the article would never see the light of day. And the author would be deported to Mars.

From The Conservative Tribune

"When you ask a question at a lecture, is it secretly just your opinion ending with the phrase 'do you agree?' If so, your name is something like Jake, or Chad, or Alex, and you were taught that your voice is the most important in every room. Somewhere along your academic journey, you decided your search for intellectual validation was more important than the actual exchange of information. Now how do you expect to actually learn anything?" Fisher began.

"American society tells men, but especially white men, that their opinions have merit and that their voice is valuable, but after four years of listening to white boys in college, I am not so convinced," Fisher continued. "In my time at Dickinson I have listened to probably hundreds of white boys talk. It feels incessant."

"I am so g****mned tired of listening to white boys. I cannot describe to you how frustrating it is to be forced to listen to a white boy explain his take on the Black experience in the Obama-era," Fisher wrote, seemingly forgetting that it's 2019 and Obama's last day as president was two years ago. "Hey Brian, I'm an actual Black woman alive right now with a brain. In what world would your understanding of my life carry more weight than my understanding?"

(snip)

<More Black Racism Here>

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

Try and make me, bitch....

#3 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:23 AM

Hey, Leda. It seems to me that you’ve made an observation that actually has something interesting, but your interpretation is totally wrong because you’re so hung up on your race.

You said you’re so tired of listening to “hundreds of white boys” pontificate. Guess what? I’m tired of listening to endless “leftwingers” pontificate. You’re missing the point of learning to held your own, ignore or challenge those you disagree with, learn from some of them, destroy a few of them, move on from the rest.

You’re missing the point that you’re neither more special nor lesser than anyone else. You’re missing the lesson that you’re not in a unique situation. You’re specifically missing the point that there will always be tons of people flapping their gabs about stuff they know precious little about. And I’m tired of it too, but I have to not let idiots like AOC and you bother me too much.

You’re welcome to this free life lesson.

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

Sorry, while offensive and disgusting, her screed is not racist.

What it is, is bigoted.

We have so blurred the lines of bigotry and racism. No where did this idiot espouse one race was superior to another. Her thoughts are that of bigoted mind.

And here is some of my bigotry. She comes across as your typical angry black women. She is the one who should shut up and sit down. And maybe when she does, she can, in fact, see how dysfunctional parts of the black community are. Is what I just said racism? If you think so, you would be wrong. I in no way stated that one race is superior than another. I simply stated my opinion on certain parts of the black community. Do I believe all parts are like that? Nope. Not at all. So mine is a soft bigotry. :)

#5 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:38 PM

"I am so g****mned tired of listening to white boys."

I'm so tired of hearing non-white race-baiters claim that I have the "luxury" of not seeing everything through my skin color because I'm white. No, it's because I'm not a bigot. It's because I'm not an ignorant reactionary trained to lash out at "dog whistles". It's because I know enough biology and anthropology to know that "purebreeds" are actually rare in America (Elizabeth Warren being one of the more pure, ironically). We're a nation of mutts who need to start acting like Americans, not like warring tribes or feudal clans fighting over issues that were settled by wars and laws before we were born.

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

I gotta share this: By purest coincidence, one of my black friends growing up was named Alex, and a black guy I used to play guitar with was named Jake. So when I read this sentence...

"When you ask a question at a lecture, is it secretly just your opinion ending with the phrase 'do you agree?' If so, your name is something like Jake, or Chad, or Alex..."

...I literally laughed out loud. This author is clearly as bigoted (and stupid) as they come.

:woot:

#7 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:57 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 February 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

I gotta share this: By purest coincidence, one of my black friends growing up was named Alex, and a black guy I used to play guitar with was named Jake. So when I read this sentence...

"When you ask a question at a lecture, is it secretly just your opinion ending with the phrase 'do you agree?' If so, your name is something like Jake, or Chad, or Alex..."

...I literally laughed out loud. This author is clearly as bigoted (and stupid) as they come.

:woot:

Now you've got me laughing... :lol:

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 11 February 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

Try and make me, bitch....

Beat me to it! :D

So, I'll say "Bring it, bitch!" I'll slap the black off ya!

#9 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• It's OK To Be White

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:00 PM

I'm thinking of a word...

:whistling:

#10 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:23 PM

the worst bigots are the ones pointing the fingers at others.

#11 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Unfortunately, we have let this country be taken away from us. Watch some old tv or movies, remember that America? It will never be as good again. The left has done a great job of paralyzing the guilt-ridden white population. Not me but many others. Whites need to stop caring about what these racist think and take bake our country. My family came here in 1751 and my one grandmother is Cherokee so we were here long before these conveniently named minorities.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users