RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Petition Surfaces Following House GOP's Calls For Ilhan Omar To Be - RightNation.US

Petition Surfaces Following House GOP's Calls For Ilhan Omar To Be Removed From Committee Assignment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:34 AM

Petition Surfaces Following House GOP's Calls For Ilhan Omar To Be Removed From Committee Assignment

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 8:30 PM

Excerpt:

House Republicans, as well as average Americans, want to see Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) stripped of her position on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. The calls for her removal come after Omar made statements alleging lobbying group American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) of buying support for Israel.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi condemned Omar's comments but said nothing about her being removed from the Committee:

In our conversation today, Congresswoman Omar and I agreed that we must use this moment to move forward as we reject anti-Semitism in all forms. https://t.co/UpZA3DNgQs pic.twitter.com/1Z6rH65e3M

— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) February 11, 2019

House Republicans continued to push for Omar's removal.

House Democrat leaders should condemn this anti-Semitism and immediately remove ?@IlhanMN? from the House Foreign Affairs Committee pic.twitter.com/IYAoXEGtld

— Liz Cheney (@Liz_Cheney) February 11, 2019

Good that some Dems have condemned the disgraceful anti-Semitic remarks of Rep. Omar—but their words are empty unless Dem leaders remove her from the Foreign Affairs Committee. No one with her anti-Semitic views should be allowed to represent US foreign policy on that committee.

— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) February 11, 2019

*snip*

Rep. Elliot Engel, the Committee Chair, released a statement but failed to address whether or not Omar was staying on the Committee.

“As I have said, as Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee, I will ensure support for Israel remains strong and bipartisan and I will shine a light on the evil of anti-Semitism and the danger it poses,” Engel said. “I will make the case to Members on both side of the aisle that our alliance and friendship with Israel are important to our countries’ shared interests, security, and values.”

A Change.org petition was started by Jacob Wohl, demanding Omar be removed.

Here's what the petition says:

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:51 AM

Nothing will happen, she will get a slap/scolding from Nancy satchel mouth and that is all.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:22 PM

1 - Remove her from the committee.
2 - Remove her from congress.
3 - Remove her from the country.

<_<

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:54 PM

The GOP ignored Steve Kings bigotry for years and now they’re demanding someone else’s head? Pelosi should tell them and the bigot in chief, who is calling for her to resign, to sit and spin.

It’s good Ilhan apologized though. She should stay away from responding on twitter.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:24 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 February 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

The GOP ignored Steve Kings bigotry for years and now they’re demanding someone else’s head?

So two wrongs make a right? If King "got away" with something, so should Ilhan Omar?

Pelosi should tell them and the bigot in chief, who is calling for her to resign, to sit and spin.

Pelosi should learn to love her country more than she hates its duly-elected president. And as long as you keep perpetrating the lie that he's a "bigot", you will never have anything resembling credibility.

<_<

#6 User is online   RibeyeSteak 

• Till We Meet Again

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

And as long as you keep perpetrating the lie that he's a "bigot", you will never have anything resembling credibility.

<_<

Exactly. Stuck on stupid is getting tiresome to watch.

This post has been edited by RibeyeSteak: 12 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:51 PM

The GOP ignored Steve Kings bigotry for years and now they’re demanding someone else’s head? Pelosi should tell them and the bigot in chief, who is calling for her to resign, to sit and spin.

It’s good Ilhan apologized though. She should stay away from responding on twitter.

Let’s translate:
1. Trump bad. The worst. Because I hate him.
2. GOP has bigots too, I have at least one example.
3. Ilhan (we’re on first name basis, you see) was smart and apologized, to get white people and Christian and Jews off her back. Well done. Now, keep going.

#8 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Wasn't King stripped of his committee seats?

Good job sticking up for someone voicing open opposition to one of our staunchest allies. Real nice.

#9 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:58 PM

http://i.postimg.cc/8PgVdfwG/IMG-0150.jpg

#10 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:18 PM

The GOP ignored Steve Kings bigotry for years and now they're demanding someone else's head? Pelosi should tell them and the bigot in chief, who is calling for her to resign, to sit and spin.

It's good Ilhan apologized though. She should stay away from responding on twitter.

But... but... but... TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!!

You are a disgusting person.

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

:biglaugh:

Apologized?

:biglaugh:

#12 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:50 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

1- yes2-yes Yes3-YES YES YES

View PostRibeyeSteak, on 12 February 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

That is why I hit ignore. Same ole, same ole. Tedious.

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:46 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 12 February 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Wasn't King stripped of his committee seats?

Good job sticking up for someone voicing open opposition to one of our staunchest allies. Real nice.

After years and years of ignoring Kings bigotry and coziness with neo Nazi's, the GOP was forced to remove him from committees after he stated out right that 'white supremacy' is something he is quite comfortable with. This woman says something that an air of anti-Israel sentiment and it's "oh gosh we're so outraged!", Remove her!

effin hypocrites.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 13 February 2019 - 06:49 AM

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:48 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

So two wrongs make a right? If King "got away" with something, so should Ilhan Omar?

Pelosi should learn to love her country more than she hates its duly-elected president. And as long as you keep perpetrating the lie that he's a "bigot", you will never have anything resembling credibility.

<_<

Translation: It's fine to besmirch and tell outright lies about Hispanics and Muslims. We won't call anyone out on that, at least if he's our beloved Trump.

#15 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:00 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 February 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

Translation: It's fine to besmirch and tell outright lies about Hispanics and Muslims. We won't call anyone out on that, at least if he's our beloved Trump.

You need a new translator. I agree with you on the "thousands dancing after 9/11" comment.

The rest of your examples of so-called "bigotry" are simply because you take exception to the way he said something. Your butt-hurt does not bigotry make.

Are you denying that Ilhan Omar is a bigot?

#16 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:29 AM

View PostJerryL, on 13 February 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

You need a new translator. I agree with you on the "thousands dancing after 9/11" comment.

The rest of your examples of so-called "bigotry" are simply because you take exception to the way he said something. Your butt-hurt does not bigotry make.

Of course she does.

She never admits to anything because being a resident of Obtunisia means that she never has to admit to anything as long as she can spin and dance away from the truth.

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:05 AM

:crybaby2:

No, no she isn't.

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 February 2019 - 07:29 AM, said:

Of course she does.

She never admits to anything because being a resident of Obtunisia means that she never has to admit to anything as long as she can spin and dance away from the truth.

:exactly:

View Postfirecoco, on 12 February 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

http://i.postimg.cc/8PgVdfwG/IMG-0150.jpg

Zing!

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 13 February 2019 - 08:05 AM

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:08 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 12 February 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

1- yes2-yes Yes3-YES YES YES

That is why I hit ignore. Same ole, same ole. Tedious.

Leftardation is a mental disorder.

Ditto on the ignore. Hell will freeze over before I ever give a <censored> what a leftist thinks.

View PostMTP Reggie, on 12 February 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

But... but... but... TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!!

You are a disgusting person.

View PostLadybird, on 13 February 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

After years and years of ignoring Kings bigotry and coziness with neo Nazi's, the GOP was forced to remove him from committees after he stated out right that 'white supremacy' is something he is quite comfortable with. This woman says something that an air of anti-Israel sentiment and it's "oh gosh we're so outraged!", Remove her!

effin hypocrites.

:crybaby2:

View PostRibeyeSteak, on 12 February 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

<_<

:clap:

:rolleyes:

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:36 PM

What lies?

Good post, but I'd like to clarify one point: The "thousands dancing after 9/11" comment, while obviously inaccurate, wasn't a lie, it was a mistake. There's a very big difference.

B)

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:11 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 February 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

What lies?

Good post, but I'd like to clarify one point: The "thousands dancing after 9/11" comment, while obviously inaccurate, wasn't a lie, it was a mistake. There's a very big difference.

B)

What lies??? I've listed them countless times for you. You obviously just don't want to see them so I'm not going there anymore.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users