RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trumpís approval rating rises to 52 percent, highest since 2017 - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trumpís approval rating rises to 52 percent, highest since 2017 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

  • Trucker
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 12,826
  • Joined: 03-September 03

  Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:06 AM

Trump's approval rating rises to 52 percent, highest since 2017





https://nypost.com
By Mark Moore
February 11, 2019



Article:


President Trump's approval rating has reached 52 percent, according to a new poll released Monday, his highest level since shortly after his inauguration in 2017.

The Rasmussen daily presidential tracking poll shows 47 percent of likely US voters disapprove of his job performance.

Trump's approval rating was at 55 percent just days after he was sworn in as president on Jan. 20, 2017.

The president touted the results in a tweet that included an image of the Drudge Report's web page headline: "Trump 52% approval jolts Washington. Best in years."

His marks have been on the rise since his State of the Union address last Tuesday and in the wake of the 35-day partial government shutdown over border security and his demand for $5.7 billion in funding for a border wall.





Full Story

0

#2 User is offline   WillieChuck 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 533
  • Joined: 07-September 03

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

Seem to recall a Presidential candidate (whom shall not be named) that there was 47% of the population that would never vote for him/republican. We now have empirical evidence that the statement he was lambasted for in the press was in fact a true statement despite the faux outrage during the election cycle. What this tells me, is our president has won over the middle 6% that will sway the election in is favor. This doesn't bode well for Dems in 2020 as the President will have very long coat tails. (If he continues to deliver on his promises). That and Americans will vote their pocketbook above all else. So barring a depression imposed by a Democratically Controlled House, over which the POTUS has VETO power to stop the nonsense, Republicans will win Bigly. I believe the Dems know they have nothing, so while they have some power, it's dream big and get what they can until they can swing all the border states blue through mass illegal immigration and voter fraud like they've done in California. First you perfect the process, then you export it to your target market.
0

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,890
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:13 AM

Quote

Rasmussen


:coffeenpc:
0

#4 User is offline   Severian 

  • Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,397
  • Joined: 14-February 04

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

View PostWillieChuck, on 12 February 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

Seem to recall a Presidential candidate (whom shall not be named) that there was 47% of the population that would never vote for him/republican. We now have empirical evidence that the statement he was lambasted for in the press was in fact a true statement despite the faux outrage during the election cycle. What this tells me, is our president has won over the middle 6% that will sway the election in is favor. This doesn't bode well for Dems in 2020 as the President will have very long coat tails. (If he continues to deliver on his promises). That and Americans will vote their pocketbook above all else. So barring a depression imposed by a Democratically Controlled House, over which the POTUS has VETO power to stop the nonsense, Republicans will win Bigly. I believe the Dems know they have nothing, so while they have some power, it's dream big and get what they can until they can swing all the border states blue through mass illegal immigration and voter fraud like they've done in California. First you perfect the process, then you export it to your target market.

When dealing with anything a Republican says, the level of outrage is in direct proportion to how truthful the statement is.
0

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 796
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:55 AM

These numbers must be extremely frustrating to the Left, especially since his popularity is a direct result of their un-popularity. Abortions up to and including delivery, free money for people who don't want to work and the unabated invasion on our Southern border are all great ideas, at least if you're Donald Trump. Keep 'em coming Lefties, the more they come, the better it gets... :rofl:
0

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,001
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:04 PM

 NH Populist, on 12 February 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

These numbers must be extremely frustrating to the Left, especially since his popularity is a direct result of their un-popularity. Abortions up to and including delivery, free money for people who don't want to work and the unabated invasion on our Southern border are all great ideas, at least if you're Donald Trump. Keep 'em coming Lefties, the more they come, the better it gets... :rofl:


:yeahthat:
0

#7 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,447
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:08 PM

Ooh ooh.... I am sure someone is going to post a chart or graph anytime know about how Obama was so much betterererer a president because his approval rating was higher at this time of his presidency....

Just one problem..... it wasn't. It was much lower actually.
https://news.gallup....nald-trump.aspx


Oki
0

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 54,598
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:00 PM

Unlike everybody else, I'm disappointed with these numbers. If 100% of Americans were fair, objective, sensible, intelligent, etc, his approval rating would be 100%.

B)
0

#9 User is offline   AntonToo 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 15,183
  • Joined: 28-September 04

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

View Postoki, on 12 February 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Ooh ooh.... I am sure someone is going to post a chart or graph anytime know about how Obama was so much betterererer a president because his approval rating was higher at this time of his presidency....

Just one problem..... it wasn't. It was much lower actually.
https://news.gallup....nald-trump.aspx


Oki


From your link:

[Trump] Latest job approval rating 37

Other elected presidents in January of third year:Barack Obama 49 Jan 2011



https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3483499580/01e5c771e94e14708c5f2638f14a0d77_400x400.png

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 12 February 2019 - 06:03 PM

0

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,241
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:17 PM

All I need to do is look at the attendance of Trump's border rally compared to O'Rourke's.
0

#11 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,447
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 February 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

From your link:

[Trump] Latest job approval rating 37

Other elected presidents in January of third year:Barack Obama 49 Jan 2011



https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3483499580/01e5c771e94e14708c5f2638f14a0d77_400x400.png



Like Flies to a certain something the moment a person mentions charts and graphs you are on it!
But I will give you that I made a small boo boo as I posted the wrong link.
None the less though like most of your Hero's stats through the years, Trump is ahead.
Obama was at a whopping %48 approval rating at the exact same time in his presidency.
https://news.gallup....b-approval.aspx
Approve Disapprove No opinion
2011 Feb 7-13 48 43 8

Trump is at %52

Not only is this better than your hero at the same point, It's better than your hero polled for ALL OF 2010 ALL OF 2011, and to give you warm fuzzes the only time Obama hit %52 prior to his RE ELECTION was one week in October. Funny thing, like most stats and numbers he left worse than he came in. %67 percent Jan 20 of 2009 %59 percent Jan 19 of 2017.
Ain't numbers a b$tch? Obama was re elected with less than a %50 approval rating, and here is Trump with a better approval rating at the same time in his Presidency. Just think about that when you close your eyes and go to sleep tonight.

Oki
0

#12 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,447
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:22 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Unlike everybody else, I'm disappointed with these numbers. If 100% of Americans were fair, objective, sensible, intelligent, etc, his approval rating would be 100%.

B)


Actually to a large degree I think it's Trump himself who has a big part in these low numbers. Namely his twitter finger and some of the stuff he says. If he reigned in the two he would easily be cracking %60 or more. To me at least Reagan was hands down the best at dealing with a hostile media and critics. They where brutal to him, but they learned real quick that not only was he able to turn the tables and put them in their place he did it with a wit and candor which actually rallied the people behind him. They learned real quick that he had the ability to think on his feet and although they may not have liked him, they at least reigned it in.

As much as Reagan is a favorite president numbers don't lie. He actually is equal to or has surpassed Reagan in a number of economic areas for at least same time in presidency. Should he be re elected I actually think numbers/economy wise he will be the best president we have ever had. At this point at least he is tracking far higher polls wise then Regan did. I know, very hard to believe, but, in looking at the data it doesn't lie. I just wish Trump had the tact and wit that Ronny did.

Oki
0

#13 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,540
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

That's nice, I guess, but the actual election results of 2016 did much to show that a dose of healthy skepticism needs to accompany all of these so-called "scientific" polls, regardless of their source or sentiment.

People can't wait another 19 months and so they pretend that these polls mean anything--especially when they point to a result they like, right or left--but the election of 2020 is the only "poll" that matters. Besides that, a lot can and will happen either way between now and then.
0

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,001
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

 AntonToo, on 12 February 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

From your link:

[Trump] Latest job approval rating 37

Other elected presidents in January of third year:Barack Obama 49 Jan 2011



https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3483499580/01e5c771e94e14708c5f2638f14a0d77_400x400.png


ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

 oki, on 13 February 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

Like Flies to a certain something the moment a person mentions charts and graphs you are on it!
But I will give you that I made a small boo boo as I posted the wrong link.
None the less though like most of your Hero's stats through the years, Trump is ahead.
Obama was at a whopping %48 approval rating at the exact same time in his presidency.
https://news.gallup....b-approval.aspx
Approve Disapprove No opinion
2011 Feb 7-13 48 43 8

Trump is at %52

Not only is this better than your hero at the same point, It's better than your hero polled for ALL OF 2010 ALL OF 2011, and to give you warm fuzzes the only time Obama hit %52 prior to his RE ELECTION was one week in October. Funny thing, like most stats and numbers he left worse than he came in. %67 percent Jan 20 of 2009 %59 percent Jan 19 of 2017.
Ain't numbers a b$tch? Obama was re elected with less than a %50 approval rating, and here is Trump with a better approval rating at the same time in his Presidency. Just think about that when you close your eyes and go to sleep tonight.

Oki


:clap:

All the Russian does, is to make a complete ass of himself and be even more of a laughingstock.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 13 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

0

#15 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,447
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 13 February 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!



:clap:

All the Russian does, is to make a complete ass of himself and be even more of a laughingstock.


Yeah I know..... but..... knowing that their hero got re elected with worse polling numbers should be enough to give sufferers of T.D.S. nightmares and sleepless nights even right know. If the economy continues to grow and Trump continues to be successful in other areas they know damn good and well the only way Trump will lose is by election fraud.


Oki
0

#16 User is offline   Hieronymous 

  • Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 8,653
  • Joined: 16-April 09

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:49 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 12 February 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

:coffeenpc:

True. It is the only one that has him at or over 50%. So what do we make of a Trump victory in 2020? All the people who hate him decided to stay home?
0

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,001
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

 oki, on 13 February 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Yeah I know..... but..... knowing that their hero got re elected with worse polling numbers should be enough to give sufferers of T.D.S. nightmares and sleepless nights even right know. If the economy continues to grow and Trump continues to be successful in other areas they know damn good and well the only way Trump will lose is by election fraud.


Oki


:exactly:
0

#18 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,447
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:44 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 13 February 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

:exactly:


Nothing aggravates or pi$$es of an insecure, immature, lying leftist then using their own facts, stats or logic against them.
In this case I am simply pointing out that Obama was re elected despite polling worse at the same time in his presidency as well as polling worse in the year up to 2012 then Trump is right know. Should the economy continue to do well and our troops come home as well as success on foreign policy expect Trump to raise his right hand on Jan 20 of 2021.

Oki
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users