RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WATCH: Chairman Nadler Admits There is No Evidence Trump Obstructed Ju - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WATCH: Chairman Nadler Admits There is No Evidence Trump Obstructed Ju Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:49 PM

WATCH: Chairman Nadler Admits There is No Evidence Trump Obstructed Justice After He Launches Massive Probe: It’s My ‘Personal Opinion’

Cristina Laila
Gateway Pundit
3/5/19

EXCERPT:

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted on CNN that there is no evidence Trump obstructed justice but he launched a massive investigation anyway because it’s his ‘personal opinion’ that Trump may have violated the Constitution.
Subpoenas flew on Monday after Rep. Jerry Nadler launched an investigation of Trump and issued document requests to 81 people and entities close to the White House.

The list includes: Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, General Mike Flynn, Julian Assange, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, Erik Prince and the NRA.

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating three main topics: obstruction of justice, including the potential interference by the president into criminal investigations; public corruption, including violations of the emoluments clause; and abuses of power, including attacks on the free press, the judiciary and law enforcement agencies, reported NBC News.

Nadler and his Committee are specifically probing these topics because each offense could lead to an impeachment effort — impeachment is the Dems’ ultimate goal since the Mueller-FBI-DOJ-Deep State coup is failing.

Nadler happily admitted he has zero evidence that Trump may have violated the Constitution but since we are living in lawless times, the Democrats continue to march forward with their Soviet style ‘show me the man and I’ll find the crime’ witch hunt of President Trump.

“Ok, so now you’re not sure he’s obstructed justice?” CNN’s Erin Burnett asked Nadler Monday night.

“Personally I think he has but we have to look and see,” Nadler said.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:50 AM

“Personally I think he has but we have to look and see,” Nadler said.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1547560632/gallery_6133_220_35792.png

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

Hey Nadler, it's my opinion you have obstructed justice. I think millions should be spent putting microscopes up the collective anuses of everybody who ever associated with you too.

<_<

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:10 AM

WATCH: Chairman Nadler Admits There is No Evidence Trump Obstructed Justice After He Launches Massive Probe: It’s My ‘Personal Opinion’

Then investigate on your personal time and use your personal funds to pay the bill for it, you fuqtard.

This post has been edited by Ticked@TinselTown: 06 March 2019 - 01:11 AM

#5 User is offline   moocow 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:45 AM

The NRA? Why are they being subpoenaed?

#6 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:22 AM

View Postmoocow, on 06 March 2019 - 01:45 AM, said:

The NRA? Why are they being subpoenaed?

They're controlled by Russia too according to the left

#7 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:14 AM

Jerry Nadler has been an Upper West Side do nothing limousine liberal for far too long.

Now I know where they put the garbage they took from his stomach when he had his gastric bypass surgery - right into his head.

What else could be the reason for such a embarrassing way of thinking and behaving?

#8 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:54 AM

Meanwhile calls are going to Dan Rather to see if he has uncovered any Word documents from 50 years ago.

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:30 AM

View PostTikk, on 06 March 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

Meanwhile calls are going to Dan Rather to see if he has uncovered any Word documents from 50 years ago.

I hear he's found something really incriminating in Trump's 1985 iphone search history.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users