RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: War in Gaza? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War in Gaza? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:21 PM

As you have been listening to the news a Rocket has hit a house in Israel North of Israel and thank the lord, no one was killed.

Because of this, my Kibbutz and the other towns and kibbutzim surrounding Gaza are told to stay close to your security room, and as of now 18:55 in Israel (6 hours ahead of the east coast of America), we on the Kibbutz have just heard the first "BOOM" of our airforce attacking Gaza, and further south of us, have been hearing our forces attacking Gaza.

I am sorry that a rocket has hit, like last week in Tel-Aviv and last night north of Tel-Aviv, near my sons home in the north, about 15 miles from the house that was hit so now nowhere in Israel is saved now from Rocket attacks.

Like I said I am sorry for them in Tel-Aviv and the area near Tel-Aviv, but I am glad it happened and why, because we in the south of Israel, have been going thru, what they are experiencing now for over 4 years and not until now, has our government used a hard response to the terrorist in Gaza, oh they have in the last 4 years responded to them but it as like a hand being slapped for taking a cookie out of the cookie holder without permission.

The people who live in Israel and have not been attacked in their areas like we have, and they did not think, we need to send forces into Gaza, but now they are having reservations about that.

I don't wish bad for other people, well except the terrorist, but I am glad the citizens of Israel, now have some feelings of what has happened to us near Gaza, in the last 4 years and beyond that from time to time in the last 14 years since Israel left Gaza in 2005, and us on my Kibbutz, have been hit, where no other area near even Gaza, we add another 4 years to that time.

Please, give us a little prayer that we pull out this safely and also to the terrorist, that they pay the price for what they are putting us in Israel and the citizens in Gaza who really have no vote in what the terrorists can do or not do.

The final thing I want to say is that the people in Gaza are demonstrating against the terrorist called Hamas, and Hamas has been shooting and beating up the demonstrators and the world media is silent on what is happening and all thought the world media is loud and clear about the deadly attack in New Zealand and they should but the Muslims in Africa are killing Christians and again the world media is silent

I thank you for taking the time and reading this, I just had to get this off my chest.

This post has been edited by donsaliman: 25 March 2019 - 12:24 PM

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Praying for safety for you & your family, plus all your countrymen.

:pray:

#3 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:26 PM

My prayers are with you and your neighbors.

#4 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:28 PM

God Bless Israel and its people. Our only true allies and cultural brothers and sisters.

#5 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:57 PM

In our thoughts and prayers, Don.

#6 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:45 PM

Don, I will continue to pray for all of you in Israel.

#7 User is offline   spt 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:33 AM

Prayers for you and your family. Also prayers for Israel. I pray you all be kept safe in His loving care.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:38 AM

I join with the others, and Iíll add that I certainly havenít seen anything reported about Hamas beating their own people into submission - doesnít surprise me one bit that 1) Hamas would do this, and 2) that the western pro-left, pro-terrorist media would not say a word.

#9 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:26 AM

I thank you all, (^_^)

#10 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:21 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 27 March 2019 - 05:26 AM, said:

I thank you all, (^_^)

We are in this together my friend. Prayers for you and your loved ones, stay safe.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users