RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Dan Crenshaw Denounces Ilhan Omar's 'Unbelievable' - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dan Crenshaw Denounces Ilhan Omar's 'Unbelievable' Dismissal Of 9/11 Attacks Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:50 AM

Dan Crenshaw Denounces Ilhan Omar's 'Unbelievable' Dismissal Of 9/11 Attacks

Washington Examiner
by Claude Thompson
April 09, 2019 06:47 PM

Excerpt:

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, called out Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., on Twitter for a video that showed Omar referring to the Sept. 11 attacks as "some people who did something" at an event supporting the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

"First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as 'some people who did something,'" Crenshaw tweeted. "Unbelievable."

First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as “some people who did something”.

Unbelievable. https://t.co/IKtoZWWmIT

— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) April 9, 2019

Omar was speaking at an event supporting the council, an organization that the United Arab Emirates, a Muslim-majority country, considers a terrorist organization with ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, when she said it was founded after the deadly terrorist attacks in New York.

"CAIR was founded after 9/11, because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties," Omar said.

The council is an advocacy group with a focus on Muslim civil rights and has denied ties to terrorist organizations, calling such accusations an Islamophobic stereotype. They are headquartered in Washington, D.C., on Capitol Hill with regional offices throughout the country.

Crenshaw, a 10-year veteran of the United States Navy and a Navy SEAL, medically retired from service in 2016 after losing an eye to an improvised explosive device while serving in Afghanistan in 2012.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:53 AM

Ilhan Omar is an incredibly vile piece of filth.

<_<

#3 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:06 AM

As best as I can quote the former president of the ISGH (I-slamic society of greater Houston), when quizzed about the 9/11 attackers, "Oh, those people are ashes now. We don't know who they were."

Lying mofos. Send 'em all to hell.

#4 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:07 AM

some on the site still claim it wasnt muslims and muslims didn't cheer. it was just a fringe laterday saint group i guess

#5 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:45 PM

In sharia, can you beat a woman even if she is not your wife?

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:30 PM

Ilhan Omar Condemns Dan Crenshaw After He Quotes Her Exact Words

Townhall.com
Cortney O'Brien
Apr 10, 2019 4:48 PM

excerpt:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is being rightly criticized for appearing to downgrade the September 11 terror attacks to "some people who did something" at a Council on American-Islamic Relations event last month.

Those "people," we know, were Al Qaeda terrorists, and the "something" was killing nearly 3,000 Americans.

Yet, she is on defense and deflecting criticism toward those who she claims are unfairly attacking her with "dangerous incitement."

"My love and commitment to our country and that of my colleagues should never be in question," Omar wrote on Twitter. "We are ALL Americans!"

She included her fellow freshman lawmaker Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) on that list, yet all he did was quote her - word-for-word.

<SNIP>

LINK

"Her love and commitment to our country..." :rolleyes:

With "friends" like her... :coffeenpc:

#7 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:11 PM

Dan Crenshaw impresses me. He does that tightrope of politician and regular guy very adroitly.

All the while making reasonable arguments.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users