RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Netanyahu Declares ‘Incredible Victory’ As Revised Exit Polls Indicate - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Netanyahu Declares ‘Incredible Victory’ As Revised Exit Polls Indicate Clear Path to Election Win Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:58 AM

Netanyahu Declares ‘Incredible Victory’ As Revised Exit Polls Indicate Clear Path to Election Win

Breitbart
By Aaron Klein
9 Apr 2019

Excerpt:

TEL AVIV — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared victory here tonight as revised exit polls projected his clear path to forming a right-wing coalition and early official election results put Netanyahu’s Likud party ahead of his Blue and White rivals.

“I am very moved on this night,” stated Netanyahu, addressing supporters at a victory rally in Tel Aviv. “This is a night of an incredible, incredible victory.”

Netanyahu hailed a “fantastic achievement, an enormous achievement, which is almost unfathomable.”

Before most ballots were counted, Netanyahu called his party’s purported victory “almost unprecedented,” asking, “When did we receive so many seats? I don’t even remember.”

Netanyahu was seemingly referring to the updated exit polls from major Israeli television networks, with Israel’s Channel 12 and 13 both utilizing revised samples showing Netanyahu’s Likud with 35 seats and Blue and White, headed by Benny Gantz, with 34.

While that projected win may seem narrow, the exit polls also show Netanyahu easily forming a right-wing government with a majority in the 120-seat Knesset.

About two hours after Netanyahu’s speech, the results of about 80% of the ballots counted showed his Likud party remaining the largest in Israel’s Knesset.

The Times of Israel reports on the latest official tallies:

Some 3.4 million votes are in, and holding 27% (931,000 ballots) Likud remains poised to be the largest party, according to official figures.

Blue and White follows with 25.9%. Shas is next (6%), followed by United Torah Judaism (5.4%), Labor (4.4%), Yisrael Beytenu (4.3%), Hadash-Ta’al (4.2%), Union of Right-Wing Parties, Meretz and Kulanu (3.6%, respectively).

Those numbers point to Likud potentially taking 38 seats or more to 36 for Blue and White.

The ongoing tallies are a dramatic departure from initial exit polls, with Channel 12 claiming 33 seats for the Likud to 37 seats for Blue and White; and Channel 13 putting the two rivals tied at 36.

Netanyahu, meanwhile, conceded that “We have a long night and a long day ahead of us waiting for the real results but I already thank you, citizens of Israel, Likud voters and activists.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:53 AM

Here's hoping he's right. Bibi is the best thing that ever happened for Israel. They need him.

B)

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:56 AM

Bibi needs to appoint a special prosecutor to look at Obama's meddling in the last election, and probably Soros' in this one.

#4 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 April 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

Here's hoping he's right. Bibi is the best thing that ever happened for Israel. They need him.

B)

Monty, I am not happy that Bibi as PM, I voted for his party Likud because all the other parties leaders are worse then he is.

The reason I dislike him is because of his leadership, my area on the border of Gaza, is still in a mess because of his decision to all the time to let Hamas call a cease-fire and we are like in" the never-ending story" The only time in the last numbers of years, he only calls for an emergency cabinet meeting when Tel-Aviv is hit, we only get words from him that he will do harm to Hamas, for their rocket attacks in the south, words but no action and our situation is the same as it was 14 years ago, we never know when we will be hit again, and Bibi never finishes the job on Hamas. Like I said at the start, Hamas always starts the shooting and yes we attack Gaza, but Bibi always gives into them when Hamas calls for a cease-fire.

I am also unhappy that my Kibbutz had a big majority for the Blue-White party, who the 3 leaders are ex-Generals who when they were in the army. had a big part of the giving into Bibi and are just as much to blame for the mess there and the Labor party came in 2nd on my Kibbutz and one of their tops members was the General in the south, and came to our Kibbutz and to us in the war in 2014 and told us everything is OK and we can go back to our normal life and we brought our children back to the Kibbutz and lied to us, because a week after we were hit again and a 5-year-old was killed by a rocket and he told us the tunnels from Gaza were taken care of and that was a lie.

I do not trust the politicians and Generals, I do though love the soldiers who protect us, it is their Generals, who screw them by not letting them finish the job in Gaza and they are not happy that they get their friends killed or injured for nothing.

This post has been edited by donsaliman: 10 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:45 PM

View Postdonsaliman, on 10 April 2019 - 02:15 PM, said:

Monty, I am not happy that Bibi as PM, I voted for his party Likud because all the other parties leaders are worse then he is.

The reason I dislike him is because of his leadership, my area on the border of Gaza, is still in a mess because of his decision to all the time to let Hamas call a cease-fire and we are like in" the never-ending story" The only time in the last numbers of years, he only calls for an emergency cabinet meeting when Tel-Aviv is hit, we only get words from him that he will do harm to Hamas, for their rocket attacks in the south, words but no action and our situation is the same as it was 14 years ago, we never know when we will be hit again, and Bibi never finishes the job on Hamas. Like I said at the start, Hamas always starts the shooting and yes we attack Gaza, but Bibi always gives into them when Hamas calls for a cease-fire.

I am also unhappy that my Kibbutz had a big majority for the Blue-White party, who the 3 leaders are ex-Generals who when they were in the army. had a big part of the giving into Bibi and are just as much to blame for the mess there and the Labor party came in 2nd on my Kibbutz and one of their tops members was the General in the south, and came to our Kibbutz and to us in the war in 2014 and told us everything is OK and we can go back to our normal life and we brought our children back to the Kibbutz and lied to us, because a week after we were hit again and a 5-year-old was killed by a rocket and he told us the tunnels from Gaza were taken care of and that was a lie.

I do not trust the politicians and Generals, I do though love the soldiers who protect us, it is their Generals, who screw them by not letting them finish the job in Gaza and they are not happy that they get their friends killed or injured for nothing.

Well I yield to your actual presence in the region, and therefore your superior knowledge of the situation.

You've named the people you don't like, and the reasons you don't like them. Can you tell me who you'd like as PM?

B)

#6 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 April 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Well I yield to your actual presence in the region, and therefore your superior knowledge of the situation.

You've named the people you don't like, and the reasons you don't like them. Can you tell me who you'd like as PM?

B)

As I said I don't like politicians, but there is one I do like from the Likud and his name is Saar, he is the fourth one on the Likud's list and what is interesting, is that his wife is, or was a TV Newscaster, she stopped when her husband became a politician on the Likud's list and like most of the media here in Israel are liberals so is she

I also I like a man named Lieberman, he is Russian who came here among the first from there and was defense minister under Bibi and resigned because of the situation in Gaza, he wanted more aggressive attacks in Gaza, the reason I did not vote for his party is because his party is a small one and the rest of his list that are now in the Knesset and their main importance is all in helping Russian immigrants, wish is all fine but not my cup of tea. Besides that, a majority of the Russian immigrants, which I personally know a number of them, are here long enough and their children are in all sections of Israeli life, they vote also for other of thing that are important to them, in other words, they are now Israelis, which is great

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:48 AM

OK thanks.

:)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic