RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: When will our own left members answer questions - RightNation.US

When will our own left members answer questions I see a pattern I canít or donít want to answer that Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:56 PM

Iíd like to see all members honestly answer questions relating to topics presented. Am I the only one tired of drive by anti right comments. Then follow it with not answering questions or steering the topic to what about. All the time ignoring every question about the post? Iím all for conversation with anyone. But some people here donít want a conversation or wonít respond to simple questions. Hell maybe Iíll m stupid but it gets old with the same 2-4 people doing it. Iíd love a conversation but answer questions and present your facts. But Iíve already learned they donít want to answer any questions and just have a drive by agenda.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 05:14 PM

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

I'd like to see all members honestly answer questions relating to topics presented. Am I the only one tired of drive by anti right comments. Then follow it with not answering questions or steering the topic to what about. All the time ignoring every question about the post? I'm all for conversation with anyone. But some people here don't want a conversation or won't respond to simple questions. Hell maybe I'll m stupid but it gets old with the same 2-4 people doing it. I'd love a conversation but answer questions and present your facts. But I've already learned they don't want to answer any questions and just have a drive by agenda.

I generally ignore them. None of them are very bright.

This post has been edited by MTP Reggie: 10 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

#3 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

It just frustrates me. If they have a point and Iím wrong , show me, tell me and show me facts. Iíll do an Iím sorry I was wrong happy snoopy dance. But answer a question on why your belief is right

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:46 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

It just frustrates me. If they have a point and Iím wrong , show me, tell me and show me facts. Iíll do an Iím sorry I was wrong happy snoopy dance. But answer a question on why your belief is right

I joined many years ago and probably my first run-in with a leftist called DJM (I think I can name the user because she hasnít been active in years) from Scotland (or so she said) went along the lines youíre attempting here. Almost identical. With one exception: she was honest with me exactly once, when I pleaded with her to have an honest conversation here. She said no. Her reason? ďThatís not how itís done.Ē

This post has been edited by zurg: 10 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

#5 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

Iíll just keep asking the same questions over and over until they answer. 2 marriages and 15 yrs in the army taught me to not care. When Iím answered Iíll shut up or have a discussion and anouther question. When Iím wrong Iíll admit it when shown facts

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

#6 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:03 PM

I did 2 gulf tours and have seen Islam first hand it sucks. I also served with blacks, Latinos and every other race. We would have all died for each other and I respect everyone. What I donít respect is dishonesty and cowards hiding behind a race card. If they have a point make it and talk facts. A person canít adress that is they are fascist and a coward

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 06:06 PM

#7 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:10 PM

It used to be 1/2 way entertaining when left members at least tried to defend thier party. Itís sad when they are out of the talking points or graphs or cnn links.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 06:10 PM

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:13 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Iíd like to see all members honestly answer questions relating to topics presented. Am I the only one tired of drive by anti right comments. Then follow it with not answering questions or steering the topic to what about. All the time ignoring every question about the post? Iím all for conversation with anyone. But some people here donít want a conversation or wonít respond to simple questions. Hell maybe Iíll m stupid but it gets old with the same 2-4 people doing it. Iíd love a conversation but answer questions and present your facts. But Iíve already learned they donít want to answer any questions and just have a drive by agenda.

It's an exercise in futility to ever expect any sort of rationality from a proggy or have any sort of a substantive truthful debate with them.

That's not how they think or operate.

They're ignorant, lie like hell and always delude themselves into living out their made up lies as their truth.

They're warped and batcrap crazy.

#9 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

I did 2 gulf tours and have seen Islam first hand it sucks. I also served with blacks, Latinos and every other race. We would have all died for each other and I respect everyone. What I donít respect is dishonesty and cowards hiding behind a race card. If they have a point make it and talk facts. A person canít adress that is they are fascist and a coward

What was your MOS?

#10 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:18 PM

We all have issues I just like the 1 time out of 200 they try and answer and give a logical excuse. Iíve seen more logic and people Iíd trust more at a Banditos rally when I rode.

#11 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:24 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

Iíll just keep asking the same questions over and over until they answer. 2 marriages and 15 yrs in the army taught me to not care. When Iím answered Iíll shut up or have a discussion and anouther question. When Iím wrong Iíll admit it when shown facts

Donít listen to reason I donít give a <censored>. Was just trying to help out.

#12 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:37 PM

I was 19 kilo 15 years on m1ís. Worst kick in the ass The ex talked me into re-enlisting for the family security. Then she dropped divorce paper work 3 months later. The judge said she got 1/2 of any federal retirement. I walked in my first sgtís office and said now your wasting my time and Iím wasting yours throw me out. He wouldnt because I was good at my job and I wouldnít get thrown out because of pride. I did the end of that tour and walked.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 06:38 PM

#13 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

View Postzurg, on 10 April 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Don’t listen to reason I don’t give a <censored>. Was just trying to help out.

She complains about people not answering her questions and I ask her a question and she ignores it

OK She/ He answered

This post has been edited by firecoco: 10 April 2019 - 06:39 PM

#14 User is offline   Genghs Shan 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

This thread reminds me of when I started to learn the difference between leftists and conservatives. When I was first able to vote it was between Bush and Kerry in 2004. I had never followed politics before, so I decided to look into them both. I went to Bush'es website first, and it was honestly exactly what I expected; for every topic there was about a page or so describing what he wanted to do in a way that sounded good. Then I checked Kerry's page expecting the same thing, slightly different. There, every topic had exactly 1 paragraph on it, and they all boiled down to "Bush has screwed this up, and Kerry has a plan to fix it!" with no information whatsoever about what he planned on doing.

I posted on his forum asking where I could get more information because 1 paragraph wasn't enough. I was immediately labeled an "Underbridge" (their word for trolls) and banned. So I stuck around, lurking, to see what other people did. While some people were genuinely trolling, most people would create accounts to ask questions. And literally any question would be met with the ban hammer. Every day, every new topic. No questions about Kerry's plans got answered, other than "He has a plan" and "He'd do better than Bush."
That's when I found this website and other similar ones. Right-leaning sites allowed dissenting opinions, while left-leaning ones banned anyone not 100% in lockstep. You can't debate a leftist. I don't think I've ever seen one give an honest answer without using a strawman or pretending you said something completely different. But I think that this fact also keeps our side in check while they spiral downwards. If I were to post any sort of claim about one of their leaders, such as Obama running a dogfight ring, they would ask for proof. If I had none, it would be exposed as the lie it was. Yet on their side, if somebody posted that Trump did something mean in college, with nobody to challenge them, it would go down as fact and they would keep believing crazier and crazier things until the truth to them is so foreign it wouldn't even make sense to consider.

#15 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:08 PM

I never expect or expected the left to honestly answer any hard question. I got a paid membership on this site only because even the other people i sometimes donít agree with will have an honest discussion and answer questions. If Iím just scanning the site 12 times a day I need to support it. My beliefs are far from right, left, or even libritairian but Iím open to learning And admitting if Iím wrong. 1/2 the time my spelling or grammar sucks because I am using my phone. Iíll have to go back and redit something 4 times. But when Iím wrong please correct or tell me. Just use facts and Iíll admit it. Just donít correct my spelling, Iím a redneck and already suck at that. You add using a phone and even my dumbass is thatís not right and have to go back to correct spell check

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 10 April 2019 - 07:14 PM

#16 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

I never expect or expected the left to honestly answer any hard question. I got a paid membership on this site only because even the other people i sometimes don’t agree with will have an honest discussion and answer questions. If I’m just scanning the site 12 times a day I need to support it. My beliefs are far from right, left, or even libritairian but I’m open to learning Ning and admitting if I’m wrong

At the bottom of every post there’s a reply button on the bottom right.....If you use that it would be easier to follow who you’re talking too

This post has been edited by firecoco: 10 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

#17 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:21 PM

They wouldnít replie to it either way but thank you for that information sir

#18 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:22 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 10 April 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

At the bottom of every post thereís a reply button on the bottom right.....If you use that it would be easier to follow who youíre talking too

No sheet. :lol:

#19 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:13 PM

I find that one of our left-leaning members does a decent job of elucidating her opinions. The others, not so much.

View Postzurg, on 10 April 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

I joined many years ago and probably my first run-in with a leftist called DJM (I think I can name the user because she hasnít been active in years) from Scotland (or so she said) went along the lines youíre attempting here. Almost identical. With one exception: she was honest with me exactly once, when I pleaded with her to have an honest conversation here. She said no. Her reason? ďThatís not how itís done.Ē

She was a mental case with anger issues. Good riddance. The room brightened when she left.

#20 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:05 AM

View PostSquirrel, on 10 April 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

They wouldn’t replie to it either way but thank you for that information sir

I read somewhere, probably here, that if you could reason with a Democrat, there wouldn't be any. Lots of truth in that statement, something to keep I mind when you see a Lefty here do one of their drive-bys.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 11 April 2019 - 05:06 AM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users