RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Revealed: Kim Foxx Let The Murderer Of A 16 Year Old Off The Hook, Pus - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revealed: Kim Foxx Let The Murderer Of A 16 Year Old Off The Hook, Pus Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:07 AM

Revealed: Kim Foxx Let The Murderer Of A 16 Year Old Off The Hook, Pushed For Probation Instead

Bonchie
Redstate
4/10/19

EXCERPT:

Crazy headline right? Well, it happened and we’ll get into the sequence of events as reported by ABC 7 of Chicago this morning.

Kim Foxx, the State Attorney who inexplicably let Jussie Smollett of the hook without even having to admit guilt, apparently has quite a history of ridiculous decisions and one involves the murder of a 16 year old in 2009.

ABC 7 gives the details, which revolve around the killing of Dorrian Albert by gang members.

But one teen – known then as “D.J.” – was 14 at the time. Prosecutors say he punched Albert and knocked him down, saying that he signed “his death certificate.”

Prosecutors decided to charge him as a juvenile in a special kind of case called an Extended Jurisdiction Juvenile prosecution or EJJ.

That means although “D.J.” was convicted as a juvenile – he was also sentenced to 30 years as an adult on the underlying offense of murder. However, that sentence would be stayed and not enforced unless he was convicted of a new felony after being released from juvenile custody.

In short, D.J. was indeed convicted of the murder of 16 year old Derrion Albert. Yet, because he was charged as juvenile with EJJ exemptions, his 30 year sentence was stayed.

The trigger to reinstate that sentence? Any felony conviction.

Surprise, D.J. ended up with one of those in 2016.

In 2015, 14-year-old “D.J.” was now 20 year old Dionte Johnson – out of juvenile prison – arrested and charged with felony aggravated fleeing after a Chicago police chase. Court records obtained by the I-Team show prosecutors filed notice that they were “seeking to revoke stay of his adult sentence.”

“They said that because he got in trouble now we were going to get the 30 years,” Anjanette Albert said.

The family of Derrion Albert were finally going to get some justice. They had done things the right way, accepting the initial stayed prison sentence with the promise from the State Attorney’s office that they would follow through if Dionte Johnson (D.J.) ever got in trouble again.

Then Kim Foxx got elected and everything changed.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:43 AM

I suppose that the mere coincidence of Kim Foxx, Jussie Smollet, and Dionte Johnson all being the same ethnicity is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

#3 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:14 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 April 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

I suppose that the mere coincidence of Kim Foxx, Jussie Smollet, and Dionte Johnson all being the same ethnicity is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Blacks don't care about black on black crime anyway. So why should we?

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:02 AM

Im assuming the perp wasn’t an Irish grandmother?

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:23 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 11 April 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

Blacks don't care about black on black crime anyway. So why should we?

Oh people care about the crime, the problem is they aren't represented by the politicians they elect and those people do not care.

#6 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:06 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 April 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

You're a racist for bringing that up! :libwhine:

#7 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:58 AM

I hope they keep digging because I'm sure there are many more cases like this one. She's got to go! :thumbsdown:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users