RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Progressives Redefine 'Hate Speech' As 'Speech We Do Not L - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Progressives Redefine 'Hate Speech' As 'Speech We Do Not L Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:08 AM

Progressives Officially Redefine 'Hate Speech' As 'Speech We Do Not Like'
BabylonBee
April 10th, 2019

<More Here>

U.S.—A coalition of groups and organizations has come together to officially redefine hate speech as "speech we don't like."

The coalition included several dictionaries, the SPLC, the majority of colleges and universities in the nation, several Big Tech companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, and Twitter, and the Democratic Party. Representatives from each of these groups came together at Harvard University to vote on and ratify the proposal officially changing the definition of "hate speech" to "speech we don't like."

"A lot of people are getting the wrong idea about hate speech," a representative from Instagram said. "They believe hate speech actually has to be hateful to qualify. So I think we need to clarify terms here. For instance, we just deleted a post that a lot of progressives did not like. It wasn't hateful or anything, but they did not like it."

The Instagram rep then displayed this slide of the post they had deleted:

https://babylonbee.com/img/articles/article-4001-art5cae16af553ba.jpg

"See, we said it was hate speech, but this confused people because it wasn't actually hateful. So I move that we immediately change the definition of hate speech to 'speech you do not like.'"

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:10 AM

Nation's Progressives Issue Friendly Reminder That If You Don't Agree With Them On Everything They Will Destroy You
BabylonBee
April 9th, 2019

<More Here>

U.S.—Progressive spokespeople issued a statement this morning offering a friendly reminder that if you don't agree with them on every last issue they will absolutely destroy you.

"It doesn't matter if you're with us on 90% of issues. If you disagree on one thing, we will make it our goal to ruin your career, your livelihood, and your reputation," one woman, speaking on behalf of the nation's progressives, said. "It doesn't even matter if you said one tiny thing years ago that seems to go against our progressive agenda. We. Will. Destroy. You."

The progressive movement also issued a handy list of issues that you must agree with them on:

• Abortion
  • Healthcare
  • Captain Marvel
  • Taxing the rich and eating their still-beating hearts
  • Universal basic income
  • Democratic communism
  • Donald Trump literally being Hitler reincarnated
  • The Last Jedi
  • Open borders
  • Gun control
  • Seizing the means of production
  • Eliminating the electoral college
  • Free college
  • Free everything
  • Everything else

(snip)

<More Here>

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:43 AM

I swear, the more I read the Babylon Bee, the more I'm convinced they're a serious news source, not a satire/comedy/sarcasm site. They're certainly more accurate and honest than the NYT, the LAT, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, etc etc etc.

B)

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:06 PM

I do not like this topic. I hate it, even.

And WHY do I think that politics in this country has been dumbed down to Dr. Seuss levels? "I do not like green eggs and ham, said Sam I Am".

I must be getting too old for this. USED TO BE, amongst us "policy wonks", a rousing debate could be had over whether M1 or M3 was a better gauge of money supply.

These days? Clueless imbeciles like AOC wouldn't know whether I'm talking about economics or models of BMW automobiles. Didn't USED TO be this way... not even with Democrats.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users