RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Goes After Ilhan Omar With Dramatic Video Using 9/11 Footage - RightNation.US

Trump Goes After Ilhan Omar With Dramatic Video Using 9/11 Footage Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:48 AM

Trump Goes After Ilhan Omar With Dramatic Video Using 9/11 Footage

Washington Examiner
by Keith Koffler
April 12, 2019 06:08 PM

Excerpt:

President Trump Friday tweeted out a jarring video juxtaposing remarks last month by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., which some charged minimized the 9/11 tragedy, with archival footage of the destruction of the World Trade Center.

Writing "WE WILL NEVER FORGET," Trump tweeted a video that repeatedly displays Omar's reference to the terrorists as "some people" and then cuts to planes crashing into the buildings and the towers tumbling to the ground.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET! pic.twitter.com/VxrGFRFeJM

ó Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019

*snip*

It is not clear who put together the video Trump tweeted. The images on the video are searing.

Trump apparently plans to keep the tweet up for some time, having pinned it to the top of his Twitter feed.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

:welldone:

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:47 AM

The right won't be happy until someone kills her, and then they'll rejoice.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 13 April 2019 - 08:49 AM

#4 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 April 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I will wait with baited breath for your second time. In all fairness, she wonít be happy until the United States is under sharia law and all non-muslims are converted or executed. If she hates this country and its people so much, she should use her constitutional right to GTFO. Funny how you are so worried about her, but could care less that people threaten the president. Could it perhaps be that he doesnít have the right complexion to merit your concern?

#5 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:19 AM

Of all the comments I have heard over Ilhan Omar's heartless remark, yours was the worst so far.

Let's suppose someone does assassinate Congressman Ilhan Omar. Would it be all right with you to summarize her assassination as "some people did something"?

#6 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:23 AM

You may want to ask Steve Scalise about which side acts on murdering someone. .

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

Like that's a bad thing? :shrug:

Nooo, we love our seditious America haters in congress! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 13 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

#8 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

Iíd be happy if the left actually just called this congress woman out on her hate and remarks instead of deflecting to cry about people who do. Iíd be happy if the left stopped mindlessly defending and giving all thier representatives on thier side a free pass on the lies and hate they spew. But thatís never going to happen, so Iím glad when thier beliefs and. Own words are pointed out even if in a trump tweet. The only answer the left ever has is trump bad conservatives nazis. As shown in the statement the right will only be happy when sheís killed. I havenít seen a lot of nazi right wing posters on any sight supporting assasinations. But hey I guess Iím blind or in on it

#9 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

Are those of us who find her views disgusting, and the fact that she was elected detestable just supposed to ignore her evil speech?
I'm on the right and I do not want her killed, neither will I rejoice if she were. I just want her legally removed from any position of power. And, if she LEGALLY retains her position, I will accept that and mourn for my country.

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:06 AM

Wow, you really are striving to achieve the "Stupidest Post Of The Year" award, aren't you? Well that one will definitely put you in the running.

<_<

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:24 AM

It's pretty clear that Islam is not compatible with American culture. I think most real Americans would be happy if she just quit, moved back to her Somali camp in Minnesota, and quietly enjoyed the food stamps she came here for.

#12 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:29 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 13 April 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

Are those of us who find her views disgusting, and the fact that she was elected detestable just supposed to ignore her evil speech?
I'm on the right and I do not want her killed, neither will I rejoice if she were. I just want her legally removed from any position of power. And, if she LEGALLY retains her position, I will accept that and mourn for my country.

Racist! That's the word I got from AOC and that other wench from Michigan, Talaib. People are always just trying to twist the words and silence women of color. Sadly, this woman's words are on video and cannot be twisted.
Of course, if I were dumb enough that I needed someone like AOC to come to my defense, I would not only step down, I would hide my face forever.
By the way, why does anyone pay any attention to what Ladybird spouts? She will never change, never admit when she is obviously wrong, and as squirrel continually points out, will never answer a question, honestly or otherwise. She is just tedious.

This post has been edited by USNRETWIFE: 13 April 2019 - 10:33 AM

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:31 AM

http://i.postimg.cc/VL9PrNGG/islamophobia.jpg

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:31 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 13 April 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

I'm talking about the president and others on the right using images of 9/11 for political attacks. She's already had death threats.

Why not take Trumps words of his reaction to 9/11 out of context and put them beside images of the WTC collapsing.
"Well, my building at 40 Wall Street is now the tallest building in America,’”
Nice, huh?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 13 April 2019 - 11:01 AM

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 13 April 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

It's pretty clear that Islam is not compatible with American culture. I think most real Americans would be happy if she just quit, moved back to her Somali camp in Minnesota, and quietly enjoyed the food stamps she came here for.

That's up to her constituents.

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:38 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 April 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

That's up to her constituents.

A good example in support of future gerrymandering.

#17 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:40 AM

Thanks for continuing to defend this rascist congress woman, her views and her words lady bird. All the while only saying trump and conservatives bad. As Iíve stated you never address an actual issue or have a conversation about facts that contradict your views. We all know your post and what your responses will be on any other before opening them. Keep the rascist hate going and keep towing your party line. But if youíd like to address what sheís actually said and stated she believes it would be a nice change. As far as using 9-11 images as political attacks. They were posted in response to her own statements. But I guess any truth is a political attack on the left. So no more pictures that show something different then a democrats stated lies? Does that sum it up?

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 13 April 2019 - 10:45 AM

#18 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:54 AM

https://pluralist.co...r-al-qaeda-bad/

I suppose her own complaints on video that Americans are wrong for calling al quada bad are just a misunderstanding of what she meant to and are off limits to talk about?

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 13 April 2019 - 10:54 AM

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:02 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 April 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

I'm talking about the president and others on the right using images of 9/11 for political attacks. She's already had death threats.

Why not take Trumps words of his reaction to 9/11 out of context and put them beside images of the WTC collapsing.
"Well, my building at 40 Wall Street is now the tallest building in America,íĒ
Nice, huh?

Once again and always, you defend and champion lowlifes and crooks.

#20 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:09 AM

So what do you believe she has meant by all her statements then lady bird? I donít believe anything has been,, taken out of context. And again if she states a belief using pictures to show her lies is wrong why? Are the pictures also being photo shopped by some evil right wing person in a maga hat in trumps basement? Or is it just wrong because it shows who she is and her beliefs? Iím not islamophobic or hateful sheís Muslim. So I take her at her word when she makes statements. Are you saying she canít understand what sheís saying or sheís a liar? Or we just canít point out her own words and beliefs ladybird? Iím sure thereís an easy answer to those inquiries.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users