RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Omar caught showing her true sympathies, again - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Omar caught showing her true sympathies, again Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

Omar caught showing her true sympathies, again
By Monica Showalter
April 13, 2019
American Thinker

<More From The Terrorist Sympathizer Here>

Rep. Ilhan Omar has been caught trivializing 9/11 for the second time in as many days, this time in a bizarre video dug up by Fox News:

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, in a newly resurfaced clip of an old interview, joked about people saying "Al Qaeda" and "Hezbollah" in a severe tone -- while noting nobody says words like "America" that way.

"When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said 'Al Qaeda' his shoulders went up," Omar said during an interview from 2013 when she was an activist within the Somali community, chuckling as she imitated the professor saying "Al Qaeda" and "Hezbollah."

"But you know, it is that you don't say 'America' with an intensity, you don't say 'England' with the intensity. You don't say 'the army' with the intensity," she continued. "... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something."

We say those words in severe tones, of course, because the groups they represent are repulsive, vile, despicable, terrorists, all of them with long records of murdering innocents and dancing around about it afterward.

But to Omar, see, this represents hypocrisy, a double standard. Shouldn't we all be using the word 'America' with just as much 'intensity' as we do 'al Qaida' or 'Hezbollah'? Shouldn't the word 'America' inspire the same sense of revulsion as 'al Qaida'?

This, from the person who just recently assured that 9/11 was merely 'some people did something' instead of enact the largest mass murder from an Islamic terror attack in U.S. history, something that got a powerful smackdown from the New York Post, which by the way, is still criticizing her.

In both instances, she trivializes 9/11 and the authentic threat that Islamic terror represents. She even links it to her own anti-American hatred, so common among fourth-world petty intellectuals described well in the non-fiction works of V.S. Naipaul.

(Who by the way, unexpectedly won the Nobel prize for literature in the wake of 9/11, when even the Scandinavians were still outraged by the attacks.)

Apparently, the 9/11 attacks had no such effect on the mind of Omar. Her response in fact, was to don the hijab, as she told the Washington Post. She hadn't been wearing it before then. That's some motivation for putting on a veil.

And it says a lot about where Omar's true sympathies lie. It certainly explains why she could come to America as a refugee and right away find herself disgusted with the country, as she has told interviewers many times. Authentic refugees who've endured actual privation don't do that.

It also raises questions about why she thinks she can get away with such views.

(snip)

<More From The Terrorist Sympathizer Here>

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:48 AM

She took a terrorism class? Did it include explosives training, or just how to mow people down with a car? Inquiring minds want to know.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:59 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again; It's so conspicuously true it bears repeating:

Ilhan Omar is a vile, disgusting piece of anti-American filth. And so is anybody who would defend her or vote for her.

<_<

#4 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:57 PM

The right won't be happy until someone kills her, and then they'll rejoice.

#5 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:08 PM

firecoco, on 13 April 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

:party: :happydance: :woohoo:

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:48 PM

I can see how Al Qaida and Hezbollah are just names among many names, just like Ilhan and Adolf and Osama.

#7 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

Im sure this will never be addressed or discussed by our left members. Hell Id put money on if they do it will be. Why does the right keep bringing her own words up you wont be happy until shes found dead. Or but trump ..... but this congress womans words will only be defended. Prove me wrong

#8 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:43 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 13 April 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

I'm sure this will never be addressed or discussed by our left members. Hell I'd put money on if they do it will be. Why does the right keep bringing her own words up you won't be happy until she's found dead. Or but trump ..... but this congress woman's words will only be defended. Prove me wrong

I sure can't argue with any of that!

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:01 PM

firecoco, on 13 April 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

:biglaugh:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users