RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Class Is Evacuated Because Of A Trump Hat? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Class Is Evacuated Because Of A Trump Hat? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:39 AM

Minor profanity...

#2 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 April 2019 - 10:51 AM

Rule #1, there has always been a long standing rule in practically every school everwhere that there are no hats to be worn in class in school.

The kid was in the wrong.

BUT, the overreaction by this idiotic teacher ought to be criminal and he ought to be suspended or fired for his stupid over-dramatic behavior. He could have simply told the kid to leave the class and spared the stupid berating demeaning insulting "lecture".

He was the only one being vulgar, offensive, uttering profanities, escalating and provoking the situation and upsetting the class more than anything that the kid with the hat was doing.

The girl commenting that his MAGA hat is racist is an ignorant stupid fool too as much as the teacher.

Just another prime example of progtard SJWs having another crying meltdown and they all need and deserve to be lined up in a row and given a Three Stooges style face slap across.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 14 April 2019 - 10:54 AM

#3 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 April 2019 - 01:34 PM

View PostRock N, on 14 April 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

Rule #1, there has always been a long standing rule in practically every school everwhere that there are no hats to be worn in class in school.

BUT, the overreaction by this idiotic teacher ought to be criminal and he ought to be suspended or fired for his stupid over-dramatic behavior. He could have simply told the kid to leave the class and spared the stupid berating demeaning insulting "lecture".

He was the only one being vulgar, offensive, uttering profanities, escalating and provoking the situation and upsetting the class more than anything that the kid with the hat was doing.

The girl commenting that his MAGA hat is racist is an ignorant stupid fool too as much as the teacher.

Just another prime example of progtard SJWs having another crying meltdown and they all need and deserve to be lined up in a row and given a Three Stooges style face slap across.

:yeahthat:

#4 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 14 April 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

:yeahthat:

X2

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

View PostRock N, on 14 April 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

First of all, some schools allow hats others do not, that's not a long standing rule, we used to wear our hats in our school. So not really, this one apparently has a rule against it. However the question is when was that rule invoked? At the dawn of the MAGA hat? In my school you couldn't wear gang affiliations. Much different environment. As to the "be cool and submit" nonsense. This guy lost control because he's incapable of having an honest debate. That's the left for you.

#6 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:06 PM

my question hat rule or not who is the adult and who escalated the situation and why? I grew up no hats in school. I also grew up no hats at a restraunt or dinner table even in my own house.The only thing I make exceptions for is my stetson at events. but I walk in anyones house or a restraunt I take my hat off. Thats manners to me,but again who was the adult in this video and who escalated the situation?does anyone believe it would play out the same if it was a malcom x hat?

#7 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:06 PM

This happened four months (or longer) ago. I want to know what happened.

#8 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:31 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 14 April 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

First of all, some schools allow hats others do not, that's not a long standing rule, we used to wear our hats in our school. So not really, this one apparently has a rule against it. However the question is when was that rule invoked? At the dawn of the MAGA hat? In my school you couldn't wear gang affiliations. Much different environment. As to the "be cool and submit" nonsense. This guy lost control because he's incapable of having an honest debate. That's the left for you.

Wearing hats in the classroom?

I've never heard of that ever being allowed in any school anywhere?

Kids can wear them to and from school, in the hallways etc., but never in the classroom that I have ever seen or heard of? Not even in the schools out in the boonies/rural areas.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users