RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WATCH: Life Of 13-Year-Old Holocaust Victim Portrayed In Instagram Sto - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WATCH: Life Of 13-Year-Old Holocaust Victim Portrayed In Instagram Sto Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:35 PM

WATCH: Life Of 13-Year-Old Holocaust Victim Portrayed In Instagram Stories To Educate Young People

KASSY DILLON
Daily Wire
5/3/19

EXCERPT:

Last year, a survey showed that 22% of millennials had never heard of the Holocaust, two-thirds of millennials had never heard of Auschwitz, and 41% believed 2 million or fewer Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.

The survey was released by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.

Now, a new project geared toward young people was launched to coincide with Israelís Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaShoah). The idea is simple: retell a 13-year-old Holocaust victimís tragic story through Instagram stories.

The account, Eva.stories, was written and directed by Mati Kochavi and his daughter Maya. The project is based off the real-life journal of a 13-year-old Jewish girl living in Hungary named Eva Heyman, Fox News reports.​

The first few posts begin in February 1944, depicting Eva as an ordinary young and happy girl with friends, school, and even a crush. Eva is initially light-hearted, using hashtags, filters, and fancy fonts. But soon the Naziís invade her city. She decides she must document everything.

ďItís the middle of the night, I canít fall asleep,Ē Eva says. ďThe Germans have reached my city. Iíve never been so scared in my entire life. From today, I must document everything that happens to us, even if Iím tired or I want to play, I must document.Ē

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:28 PM

Revisionist history in the public school system works, clearly.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users