RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: FBI Sent A Blond Bombshell To Meet Trump Aide Papadopoulos: Report - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FBI Sent A Blond Bombshell To Meet Trump Aide Papadopoulos: Report Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:02 AM

FBI Sent A Blond Bombshell To Meet Trump Aide Papadopoulos: Report

New York Post
By Bruce Golding
May 2, 2019 | 4:32pm

Excerpt:

he “sexy bottle blonde” woman whom a former Trump campaign adviser says came on to him in a London bar was sent there by the FBI to investigate suspected campaign collusion with Russia, according to a new report Thursday.

The woman, who used the name Azra Turk, was working for the feds when she posed as a research assistant who wanted to discuss foreign policy with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, the New York Times said.

Turk, whose real name is unknown, traveled to London to work with Cambridge University professor Stefan Halper, a longtime FBI informant whom the feds had told to set up a meeting with Papadopoulos, according to the Times.

But the feds learned nothing of value when Papadopoulos and Turk had drinks on Sept. 15, 2016, or when Papadopoulos later met with Halper at the Sofitel hotel in London’s West End, and Turk returned to the US, the Times said.

The revelation of the FBI’s role in arranging the meetings came amid claims by Trump and his supporters that US officials under then-President Barack Obama spied on his campaign.

Last month, Attorney General William Barr told a Congressional committee that he thought “spying did occur” and that he’d be looking into the “genesis” of the FBI probe that was later taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Justice Department Inspector Gen. Michael Horowitz is conducting an internal investigation of the FBI’s activities that could wrap up as early as this month.

In a statement, Trump re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale said: “There is a word for this in the English language: Spying. Democrats and their media friends have expressed horror at the term, but there is no other way to describe it: The FBI spied on the Trump campaign in 2016.”

“As President Trump has said, it is high time to investigate the investigators,” he added.

During a closed-door interview with members of Congress last year, Papadopoulos described Turk as a “beautiful young lady” who seemed willing to trade sex for information.

Turk “never explicitly said I will sleep with you for this, but her mannerisms and her behavior suggested that she was flirtatious, and she was very open to something like that if I ended up providing what she wanted, whatever that was,” Papadopoulos told the lawmakers.

Papadopoulos — who later served 12 days in prison for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign — also expanded on his encounter with Turk in his memoir, “Deep State Target,” published in March.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

View PostLiz, on 04 May 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

FBI Sent A Blond Bombshell To Meet Trump Aide Papadopoulos: Report

New York Post
By Bruce Golding
May 2, 2019 | 4:32pm

Excerpt:

The “sexy bottle blonde” woman whom a former Trump campaign adviser says came on to him in a London bar was sent there by the FBI to investigate suspected campaign collusion with Russia, according to a new report Thursday.

... to "investigate" collusion? Or to CREATE collusion???

#3 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

And any of our democract conservatives will address this when and with out a what about?

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 04 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:56 PM

So... The FBI is now pimping?

Awesome to know! That will make recruitment much easier.

Hey, kids! You wanna be a professional whore for your country? Apply at the FBI today! Global travel, wardrobe expense account and full medical to combat job related STD's just a few of the perks!

Fookin' A! <_< This really isn't what I think my tax dollars should be spent on.

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:16 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 04 May 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

Hey, kids! You wanna be a professional whore for your country? Apply at the FBI today! Global travel, wardrobe expense account and full medical to combat job related STD's just a few of the perks!

Fookin' A! <_< This really isn't what I think my tax dollars should be spent on.

Apparently our tax dollars go exactly into fookin’.

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:51 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 04 May 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

My April 15th (Well quarterly actually as small biz but 4/15 sums it up. Sort of the IRS version of 9/11.)...

My April 15th thoughts can be summed up in two words: "Holy F###". I mean, as a kid in the '60s I once dreamed of having a 6-figure income. Now as a small biz owner I have a 6-figure tax bill. I think that the Jeannie that I dreamed Of got their wires crossed. LOL.

#7 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:05 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 04 May 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

... to "investigate" collusion? Or to CREATE collusion???

:exactly:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users