RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rashida Tlaib Defends Hamas Terrorists As They Fire Rockets Into Israe - RightNation.US

Rashida Tlaib Defends Hamas Terrorists As They Fire Rockets Into Israe Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 May 2019 - 01:13 AM

Rashida Tlaib Defends Hamas Terrorists As They Fire Rockets Into Israel

Bonchie
Redstate
5/5/19

EXCERPT:

Over the past 36 hours, 600 rockets have fallen on Israel, fired from the Hamas controlled Gaza strip. Reports are scattered right now, but there are numerous videos floating around of the destruction. Several Israelis are confirmed dead.

The attacks are ongoing and in response, Palestinians took the streets last night to celebrate. What exactly they think they are accomplishing worthy of celebration is unclear, well, except of course their rabid anti-Semitism. To many of these people and their leaders, killing Jews is enough, never mind that it’s only sinking them further into desolation.

While political reactions have been sparse, as most Democrats like to avoid this topic, Rep. Rashida Tlaib decided to jump into the fray. This was her response. I won’t say it’s surprising because nothing she says really surprises me anymore.

Rashida Tlaib

@RashidaTlaib
When will the world stop dehumanizing our Palestinian people who just want to be free? Headlines like this & framing it in this way just feeds into the continued lack of responsibility on Israel who unjustly oppress & target Palestinian children and families. #FreePalestine

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 May 2019 - 01:51 AM

You go and be a rep in Gaza you POS.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

What a miserable, lying piece of pig schidt she is.

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:54 AM

Send her as a human shield. Omar too.

View PostJerryL, on 06 May 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

:yes:

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 May 2019 - 03:06 AM, said:

What a miserable, lying piece of pig schidt she is.

:exactly:

A typical Muslim for ya.

#5 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:27 AM

For any Palestinian born this century, the only life they’ve known has been under an Israeli blockade.

The Europeans who “settled” North America refused to accept foreign government control. Why should the Palestinian people have to accept the Israeli government as their masters?

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 06 May 2019 - 06:29 AM

#6 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:47 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 06 May 2019 - 06:27 AM, said:

For any Palestinian born this century, the only life they’ve known has been under an Israeli blockade.

The Europeans who “settled” North America refused to accept foreign government control. Why should the Palestinian people have to accept the Israeli government as their masters?

Shut up. You are devoid of facts, logic, and reason.

Oh, and there is no Palestine and there are no Palestinian people. Learn some facts for once.

#7 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:04 AM

And why does that blockade exist? If Palestinians as a whole stopped violence against Israel, what would happen? Would Israel keep the blockade up after a few years? Would they kill any Palestinians at all? What about the Palestinian leadership from the PLO to Hamas? Do they bear any responsibility for the tough life that their people live? Aid flows into Palestinian areas and doesn't reach the people. Ambulances are turned into weapon and terrorist transports. Food is turned around and sold. Corruption has been rampant in their leadership for decades. Why do you only criticize Israel?

So they're justified in firing rockets into civilian centers and killing children? Because that's what she's defending here. There are ways to resist "occupation" (not my word) that don't involve killing civilians. Hamas isn't interested in that however. They kill civilians, then hide behind their own civilians knowing that any retaliation will continue the circle of violence. That is not legitimate resistance no matter how much newly elected Democrats want to defend it.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

:yawn:

pissinginthewind.gif

View Posterp, on 06 May 2019 - 06:47 AM, said:

Shut up. You are devoid of facts, logic, and reason.

Oh, and there is no Palestine and there are no Palestinian people. Learn some facts for once.

:clap:

#9 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:11 AM

Who cares? The Amish do it all the time.

#10 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:32 AM

View PostJerryL, on 06 May 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

Hopefully they launch a Congressional junket over there soon so they can drop her off over there - preferably from 10,000ft.

#11 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:34 AM

View PostModerator T, on 06 May 2019 - 07:04 AM, said:

And why does that blockade exist?

Israeli government rejection of the democratic process in 2007.

There are ways to resist "occupation" (not my word) that don't involve killing civilians.

Agreed -- just as I’m sure we can agree that power concedes nothing without a demand.

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 06 May 2019 - 07:34 AM

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

Because Palestine was never a country.
It was the name of a territory.

These thugs are nothing but uppity squatters.

They can go live in any other Muslim country of their choice, but they choose not to. Hence why they get zero sympathy from me.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 May 2019 - 07:52 AM

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 06 May 2019 - 07:11 AM, said:

Who cares? The Amish do it all the time.

:lol: :welldone:

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:47 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 06 May 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

Agreed -- just as I’m sure we can agree that power concedes nothing without a demand.

:bs:

There's only one conclusion: you're an idiot.

Straight up.

#15 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

C

#16 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:52 AM

View PostRock N, on 06 May 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Hence why they het zero sympathy from me.

Even less, actually.

I’d like them to go up in one big puff of smoke.

#17 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:58 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 May 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

Even less, actually.

I’d like them to go up in one big puff of smoke.

It's as if the illegals coming here from Mexico who are not obeying our laws were to start shelling and bombing our neighborhoods.

Squash them like the roaches that they are.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 May 2019 - 07:59 AM

#18 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:47 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 06 May 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

Both your statements are proven false by Israeli actions during the Clinton years. They were on the cusp of giving the PLO almost everything they wanted - 95% of the West Bank, all of Gaza, portions of the areas around Jerusalem, and monetary reparations. A huge deal. The Palestinian leadership's response was to walk away with zero counter proposals because they have zero interest in peace. None, because peace would mean they would need to actually address the conditions of their people without blaming Israel, and because the only solution they're really interested in is a Final one - pushing the Jews into the sea.

What more is Israel supposed to concede? What do you feel is the proper payment to stop the murder of children?

#19 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:55 AM

View PostModerator T, on 06 May 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

Both your statements are proven false by Israeli actions during the Clinton years. They were on the cusp of giving the PLO almost everything they wanted - 95% of the West Bank, all of Gaza, portions of the areas around Jerusalem, and monetary reparations. A huge deal. The Palestinian leadership's response was to walk away with zero counter proposals because they have zero interest in peace. None, because peace would mean they would need to actually address the conditions of their people without blaming Israel, and because the only solution they're really interested in is a Final one - pushing the Jews into the sea.

The Oslo accords weren't essentially a land-for-peace deal?

What more is Israel supposed to concede?

Stopping land grabs, settlements, and barrier wall construction as promised in the Oslo accords would be a good start.

What do you feel is the proper payment to stop the murder of children?

I suppose the duly-elected Hamas-led government and the PLO (who don't have an Air Force) could ask the same question.

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 06 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

#20 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:06 AM

Whosoever Blesses Them
LARRY MILLER
April 21, 2002
Weekly Standard

<Linky>

(snip)

A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need. Don't thank me. I'm a giver. Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention. Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation." So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs From The Same General Area Who Are In Deep Denial About Never Being Able To Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death." I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."

Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun. No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel. They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course--that's where the real fun is--but mostly they want Israel. Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel--or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it--for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth, and if you've ever been around God's Earth, you know that's really saying something. It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals. Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea? Oh, that? We were just kidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting. No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Mr. Bush, God bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that with vital operations coming up against Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of supermodels who've just had their drugs taken away. However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight. We've already lost some. After September 11 our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that supported them. Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day) start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint. If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan. (Hey, wait a minute, that's actually not such a bad id . . . uh, that is, what a horrible thought, yeah, horrible.)

(snip)

<Linky>

This post has been edited by MTP Reggie: 06 May 2019 - 09:06 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users