RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump halts outrageous looting of Medicaid payments to skim money for - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump halts outrageous looting of Medicaid payments to skim money for Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:12 PM

Trump halts outrageous looting of Medicaid payments to skim money for unions

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Thomas Lifson
May 6, 2019

Article:

Money meant for patient care is no longer being skimmed off and sent to far-left unions, who typically recycle it as political donations to Democrats. President Trump, like President Obama, has a pen and a phone, meaning the ability to change administrative regulations. Via his appointee Seema Verma, head of the Department of Health and Human Services's Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, he has ended an outrageous practice by some states, forcing home care providers even relatives of the patient to join unions, and then deducting union dues from the Medicaid payments before they reach the patient.

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2019-05/213528_5_.png

Bill McMorris writes in the Free Beacon:

Labor organizations will no longer be allowed to skim dues money from the checks of Medicaid patients under new rules adopted by the Trump administration.

The Department of Health and Human Services's [sic] Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services adopted a new regulation that will prohibit states from siphoning money from caregiver reimbursements to third parties. The rule takes direct aim at state policies enacted to enrich union coffers.

"State Medicaid programs are responsible for ensuring that taxpayer dollars are dedicated to providing healthcare services for low-income, vulnerable Americans and are not diverted in ways that do not comply with federal law," CMS Administrator Seema Verma said in a release. "This final rule is intended to ensure that providers receive their complete payment."

The scheme already has been blocked by courts in Illinois, but this extends that ban nationally. The sums of money involved are significant and have been used to enrich two far left unions of government employees, the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) that are among the biggest donors to Democrats.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

SEI-Screwed

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:35 PM

It's about damned time! :yes:

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:53 PM

TRUE STORY. Back in mid '80s. Stripper who worked for the club was picking up SSI "disability" as an "addict".

WTF? What was she "addicted" to? Green tea and kale? Probably the most sober dancer I've ever met... But she know how to "work it". She knew how to work both an audience AND "the system".

#5 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:31 PM

The media spin will be that Trump is cutting Medicaid

#6 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

The real question is, how many more of these back door "deals" to fund left-wing organizations are there that haven't been found? I remember a story about Eric Holder asking the "legal" experts in the DOJ what he could do with money they got from shake downs of corporations, as in, could he funnel it to "organizations". Their "legal" advice was, of course, he could do whatever he wanted with the money because it wasn't coming from Congress. It is estimated that during Odumbo's regime, over $2 BILLION went to nice sounding, but thoroughly left-wing organizations. Is this still going on behind the scenes? It sure could be because the DemocRATs have held up HUNDREDS of political appointments so that Trump's people are in the trenches exposing these looters. My guess is that we will continue to see these types of stories as more and more Trump people are FINALLY getting through the Senate confirmation process not that McConnell finally got some balls and limited debate to only 2 hours from the previous 30 hours (these are hours when the Senate is in session, meaning about one person per week!).

#7 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 May 2019 - 08:31 PM, said:

The media spin will be that Trump is cutting Medicaid

I wouldn't mind if he cuts Medicaid. Unlike Medicare, which I paid into for many years and am ENTITLED to, Medicaid is a handout. I'd like to see it cut for all non citizens-especially illegals sucking out our tax dollars.
BTW-I do consider Social Security and Medicare as an entitlement. I am entitled to it for all the years I paid into it. Welfare, food stamps, adc, eic, and all the rest are handouts. Using entitlements for those programs makes it sound like the recipients deserve them somehow rather than understanding they are forcibly taken from us to hand out to too many people who abuse the system. :soapbox:

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:05 AM

:clap:

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

Every day I grow prouder of my vote for President Trump and my whole hearted intention to vote for him again in 2020.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users