RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pete Buttigieg in South Carolina: America ‘Was Never as Great as Adver - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pete Buttigieg in South Carolina: America ‘Was Never as Great as Adver Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

Pete Buttigieg in South Carolina: America ‘Was Never as Great as Advertised’

KYLE MORRIS
Breitbart
5/6/19

EXCERPT:

Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg took a jab at President Trump on Monday while delivering a speech in South Carolina, saying America’s past “was never as great as advertised.”
“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city,” the former South Bend, Indiana mayor stated. “That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back.”

“That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway.”

In April, Buttigieg called for abolishing the death penalty and called for reparations for the descendants of slaves.

“It is time to face the simple fact that capital punishment as seen in America has always been a discriminatory practice. We would be a fairer and safer country when we join the ranks of modern nations who have abolished the death penalty,” Buttigieg said.

(Full Story)

#2 User is online   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

I disagree -- but Fort Wayne was never great.

I've been there. . . .

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

When PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump says "Make America Great Again", he is talking about repatriating jobs in industries such as steel, oil, and manufacturing. Good paying jobs that have been outsourced to the point that our lack of industrial capacity is a threat to our national security even our sovereignty.

The former mayor left South Bend with double-digit unemployment. Now he wants to talk down the economy and roll us back to 0bama's 1.6% "new normal". Pinko Pete is just another pinko peddling identity politics. He is not a serious candidate. He just wants his name out there so he can book gigs on late night TV and have someone ghostwrite his autobiography.

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 07 May 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

I disagree -- but Fort Wayne was never great.

I've been there. . . .

:yeahthat:

So have I and I agree. :yes:

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

View PostModerator T, on 07 May 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city,” the former South Bend, Indiana mayor stated. “That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back.”

Meh. I've BEEN to South Bend. (And Fort Wayne, too, for that matter). Can't think of single "solution" that came out of either place. And I'm pretty sure that the slogan for the City of South Bend is, "At least we're not Gary".

THAT SAID, Not ALL of northern Indiana is the pits. Not far from South Bend is Mishawaka IN. Nice little town at least back in the '70s. And for whatever reason, was also the Indiana headquarters of several of the various we belonged to back then. And not far from South Bend is Auburn IN, former site of the namesake automobile manufacturer and now home of the Auburn-Cord-Duesenburg Museum.

Want to see with your own eyes what made America GREAT? Start with the A-C-D museum. Then the American Museum of Science and Energy in Oak Ridge TN. Then Kennedy Space Center in Florida. (And an honorable mention to the Smithsonian Air and Space museum in DC.)

:soapbox: It kinda sucks, in a way, that to see America at it's best you have to go to a museum.

Want to see with your own eyes what made America DECLINE? Continue north on I-69 from Auburn IN. Then when you get to the junction of I-69@I-94, take your pick between continuing on I-69 to Flint MI or taking I-94 over to Detroit MI. Maybe even a special trip to UAW headquarters at 8000 East Jefferson, Detroit, Michigan 48214.

Speaking of Unions, Detroit etc. There have been longstanding rumours that Jimmy Hoffa is buried in the concrete under Cobo Center in Detroit. Yeah, I'm okay with that, as long is its directly under the toilets. I'd like to think that whenever I've taken a dump in the place (about once every 10 years, for conventions) that his body was positioned so as to be looking directly up at it.

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:28 PM

Head up his Butt can shuffle off to wherever he came from and stop bothering people.

Anyone who wants to lead this country WITHOUT having any respect or love her or her people can eat massive amounts of shidt and die.

#7 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:30 PM

Yup, he's a democrat alright

<censored> off. Move to Europe

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 May 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

Anyone who wants to lead this country WITHOUT having any respect or love her or her people can eat massive amounts of shidt and die.

With a large spoon

#8 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:34 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 May 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

:soapbox: It kinda sucks, in a way, that to see America at it's best you have to go to a museum.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

I see America at its best during Christmas, Thanksgiving, July 4, etc where people put aside their differences and celebrate their lives in this great nation, as well as after disasters where people pull together (see: Cajun Navy) to help one another.

What kinda sucks is that the above can increasingly only be found in Red State areas.

#9 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:46 PM

Too negative, Booty-edge. You need to tell people about something more aspirational. A downbeat message about how you think America should be ashamed of its past and pay out reparations is NOT going to capture the imagination and win the support of normal people.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 07 May 2019 - 11:51 PM

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:10 AM

Get bent, Buttplug.

Like a previous poster said, he can go move overseas. Preferably to a Muslim country. :whistling:

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

There are literally 193 nations on this planet, if these moron's can't get into the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, there are literally 192 other flavors of marxism they can delve into and try. Maybe they should all move to the place that is most happy for their wishes and wants as far as enslavement.

#12 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

Pandering to the hate America demographic.

Democrats are pathetic.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 08 May 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Pandering to the hate America demographic.

Democrats are pathetic.

For the most part, Democrats are the hate America demographic.

<_<

#14 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:43 AM

I predicted this little pube will never go anywhere politically, and that he is auditioning to host a show on MSNBC. Now that he's made it obvious that he's given up on being President, (He won't be anyone's running mate either. The Democrats know they won't get Indiana.) I'm sure his agent is now fielding calls.

#15 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:40 PM

View PostModerator T, on 07 May 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

KYLE MORRIS
Breitbart
5/6/19

EXCERPT:

Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg took a jab at President Trump on Monday while delivering a speech in South Carolina, saying America’s past “was never as great as advertised.”

“That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway.”

In April, Buttigieg called for abolishing the death penalty and called for reparations for the descendants of slaves.

“It is time to face the simple fact that capital punishment as seen in America has always been a discriminatory practice. We would be a fairer and safer country when we join the ranks of modern nations who have abolished the death penalty,” Buttigieg said.

(Full Story)

Bootygag should take a lesson from life....better to be quiet and thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users