RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: GOP Senator Says Deep State Investigation Will Find 'All Roads - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GOP Senator Says Deep State Investigation Will Find 'All Roads Lead To Comey' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:25 PM

GOP Senator Says Deep State Investigation Will Find 'All Roads Lead To Comey'

Washington Examiner
by Dominick Mastrangelo
May 08, 2019 02:44 PM

Excerpt:

Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., on Wednesday warned former FBI Director James Comey that he could end up at the center of a criminal conspiracy to undermine President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

"He's worried, and he should be, that Mr. Barr ... is going to look further into the genesis of the investigation of the Trump campaign," Kennedy said during an appearance on “America’s Newsroom.” "I think they’re going to find that all roads lead to Mr. Comey."

Since being fired by Trump in 2017, Comey has been a vocal critic of the president, insisting he was removed because the department, under his watch, opened an investigation into possible contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians seeking to influence the election.

.@SenJohnKennedy says @Comey "never was a law enforcement professional."

"He's worried, and he should be, that Mr. Barr ... is going to look further into the genesis of the investigation of the Trump campaign."

Kennedy said Barr is likely to find "all roads lead back to Comey." pic.twitter.com/HuPGYiKiO4

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 8, 2019

During congressional testimony earlier this month, Attorney General William Barr said he believes that investigation was sparked by illegal spying done by officials in the top levels of the FBI.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:42 PM

Comey absolutely is one of the lead criminals in the conspiracy, but he's hardly the only one. I hope they all go to jail.

B)

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:00 PM

All roads lead to Obama. He's the one that gave the order, he's the one that authorized those people to unmask and he's the one in command. All roads are his then.

#4 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 May 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

All roads lead to Obama. He's the one that gave the order, he's the one that authorized those people to unmask and he's the one in command. All roads are his then.

And I am sure the hildebeast had her fingers in it. Obozo was way too dumb to think up something like this. Valerie jarrett and the beast did the thinking and obozo just gave the okay.

#5 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:57 PM

I wonder how much Comey's lifespan just shortened?

#6 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:02 AM

I'll wait and see. A few GOP Congressmen have made some big claims/promises only for them to fizzle out.

#7 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:48 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 May 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

And that's what they're scared of. Very scared...... :coffeenpc:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users