RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Paul Joseph Watson: Virtually Every Prominent Online Personality Who H - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paul Joseph Watson: Virtually Every Prominent Online Personality Who H Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:01 PM

Paul Joseph Watson: Virtually Every Prominent Online Personality Who Helped Get Trump Elected Has Been Banned From One Or All Social Media Sites

Tim Hains
RCP
5/5/19

EXCERPT:

Paul Joseph Watson has been the editor of Infowars.com since 2002 and often co-hosts "The Alex Jones Show." This week he was banned from Facebook and Instagram, prompting President Trump to retweet him. Watson posted this video titled "TRUMP TWEETED ABOUT ME" on Saturday warning that "a handful of giant corporations have seized control of the new town square, and are digitally disappearing dissidents."

"Virtually every prominent online personality who helped get Trump elected has now been banned on some or all social media platforms. Do you think that is a coincidence? Or is it a political purge?"

"Platform access should be a civil right for all citizens in all countries," he said. "We need a digital Bill of Rights. Social media is the digital public square."

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

The world does NOT revolve around Facebook and Instagram.

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

One of Facebook's creators wants government to break it up or at least intervine. I couldn't put my position about this into the words but Rush Limbaugh expressed it succinctly. Zuckerberg is inviting government regulation because he already got his. Any new laws will benefit him and shutdown start-ups.

Normally, I don't reference talking heads and celebrities. On this matter, Rush was able to articulate in a minute what would have taken me 30 to explain. Who else remembers when the internet was new and the Left was all excited for the Information Age? Now they're all pissed that they no longer control the message.

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:41 PM

Things have come to a pretty pass when even Paul Joseph Watson is credible. :P

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

Where Watson gets it 100,000% wrong is in stating, "Platform access should be a civil right for all citizens in all countries," he said. "We need a digital Bill of Rights. Social media is the digital public square."

Social media is a "forum" to be sure. Some are forums that the proprietors have freely chosen to make available to the public. That's their choice. But they are NOT the "public square"; they are NOTTT a "commons" in any legal, ethical, moral, financial, or technical sense of the word.

Compare to our site here, thanks to Lisa. She and/or the mods have chosen to make this site available to all comers; anyone can post, even a "registered guest" as a Troll (That's not to say a troll post wont be removed by the mods.) This site allows dissenting opinions. That is Lisa's right. Other sites don't. Free Republic comes to mind; they choose to be a mere echo chamber. That is THEIR right as well. (And largely why I'm an RN'er rather than a Freeper. If this business model works for Lisa, great.

Platforms cost money.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

Liz, on 10 May 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

Things have come to a pretty pass when even Paul Joseph Watson is credible. :P

He always was credible.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:40 PM

Dean Adam Smithee, on 10 May 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

For a very large (in the Billions) it does revolve around those platforms. Additionally those platforms receive all kinds of government support and are immune to laws regarding monopolies because they claimed they are not publishers of information. They are now acting as if they are publishers citing their "social responsibility" to publish appropriate content. Thus they have shucked off the various arguments they used to protect themselves from those laws. Now they should be considered as monopolies and broken up much like Ma Bell was.

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:44 PM

Dean Adam Smithee, on 10 May 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

Where Watson gets it 100,000% wrong is in stating, "Platform access should be a civil right for all citizens in all countries," he said. "We need a digital Bill of Rights. Social media is the digital public square."

Social media is a "forum" to be sure. Some are forums that the proprietors have freely chosen to make available to the public. That's their choice. But they are NOT the "public square"; they are NOTTT a "commons" in any legal, ethical, moral, financial, or technical sense of the word.

Compare to our site here, thanks to Lisa. She and/or the mods have chosen to make this site available to all comers; anyone can post, even a "registered guest" as a Troll (That's not to say a troll post wont be removed by the mods.) This site allows dissenting opinions. That is Lisa's right. Other sites don't. Free Republic comes to mind; they choose to be a mere echo chamber. That is THEIR right as well. (And largely why I'm an RN'er rather than a Freeper. If this business model works for Lisa, great.

Platforms cost money.

I agree that Facebook is a private entity with its own rules, code of conduct, and terms of service. British soldiers would enter colonial print shops without warrants to smash presses. Publishers knew this. Some would print stories to curry favor with the king. The technology is here as well as the incentive to propagandize.

#9 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:55 PM

Let freedom reign! Liberty even for Brits.

#10 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• It's OK To Be White
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:49 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 10 May 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

Unfortunately,it does for the younger set

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 10 May 2019 - 06:40 PM, said:

For a very large (in the Billions) it does revolve around those platforms. Additionally those platforms receive all kinds of government support and are immune to laws regarding monopolies because they claimed they are not publishers of information. They are now acting as if they are publishers citing their "social responsibility" to publish appropriate content. Thus they have shucked off the various arguments they used to protect themselves from those laws. Now they should be considered as monopolies and broken up much like Ma Bell was.

Sorry, just saw this. :thumbsup:

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:25 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 10 May 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

Unfortunately,it does for the younger set

Sorry, just saw this. :thumbsup:

I don't know about instagram (never used it), but the younger children of friends and family don't use FB at all, or just use sparingly, for instance to announce a personal milestone. They don't use it because their parents, and aunties, and uncles, and grandparents, and God parents, and members of their parents church, are there.
It's not 'cool' or whatever they say now

#12 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

Since I don't use facebook or instagram, it doesn't really affect me. I also have no voice activated things in my home and have no plans to add. However, those sites should be listed as political as they do censor only one side. Considering the rate at which kids vote, it shouldn't have too much effect on 2020. My one hope, possibly unrealistic, is that after 2 terms of President Trump the kids will see the great results of his work and realize how they've been misled. I know-I'm a dreamer...

#13 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:45 PM

I don't want the government involved in any way, that's how our education system got so screwed up. The free market of ideas will eventually prevail which means the opportunities for smart conservatives to thrive must be preserved. Rush Limbaugh is living proof of what is possible and he merely tapped into sentiments of common people. FOX News started as an open forum concept but is listing leftward. There are plenty of bright conservatives out there, it will only take one t o kick down the door.

#14 User is offline   RedMoonProject 

• The View From Fly-Over Country

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

View PostCoach, on 11 May 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

I don't want the government involved in any way, that's how our education system got so screwed up. The free market of ideas will eventually prevail which means the opportunities for smart conservatives to thrive must be preserved. Rush Limbaugh is living proof of what is possible and he merely tapped into sentiments of common people. FOX News started as an open forum concept but is listing leftward. There are plenty of bright conservatives out there, it will only take one to kick down the door.

Sorry, but this view is unbelievably naive.

These platforms are now controlled by the hard left and are silencing the right deliberately with the objective of maintaining leftist control of the country. They don't want competition and they damn well are going to make sure that conservative voices are silenced. This is why Twitter allows terrorist groups and Antifa to remain while James Woods and others are kicked off. And it's not limited to social media platforms. Wordpress, Blogger, Youtube, and other such silicon valley companies are systematically removing conservatives from the public sphere. Just the other day, Chateau Hartiste was removed from Wordpress. This is happening everywhere now. And I say that is is a violation of the First Amendment. It is the use of corporate power to violate the spirit of the law and its intention. Did the founding fathers think it was ok for businesses to use such power to control the direction of society for the purpose of undermining our constitutional rights in the long run? I doubt it.

===============================================

There is a very, very big machine out there, playing to win everything, all of the time, and it is designed to begin the battle long before anyone has any idea there is even a fight. All that CIA skullduggery <censored> we used to hear about, and we thought that was only being done by CIA in a very few isolated areas overseas where the US had some critical interest? That is intel work, and it is the most powerful way to fight hands down. It is the epitome of sun Tzu’s admonition that the apex of warfare and skill is to win without fighting. And somebody has figured out long ago, that the world is Darwinian, and there is no reason to not apply intel operations within a society to see to it that it is your people who run everything. In fact the world could have churned through millions of iterations of people until it found ones who would see that and act on it. And if you killed them, it would repeat the process, inexorably working toward that model of society, with covert, hidden actors acting to exert total control over everyone else.

Their only fault on this go around was that of late whoever ran things got stupid and enlarged the whole thing too much, was too open about trying to suppress people openly with fighting, let people begin interconnecting on the internet absent any central control, they began attacking and even killing decent extraordinarily honorable and respected people who didn’t deserve what they were given, and they failed to get control of NSA and its massive signals intercept database. And they underestimated both how much God favors America and freedom, and the full scale of Donald Trump’s suite of skills. To win without fighting requires great skill, and they just didn’t have it.

Everyone needs to purge this idea they put in us that the chances are, stupidity and chance is more common than covert hostile actors acting hostilely and trying to hide. That is programming placed in your head and designed to make you weak and vulnerable. It is completely, 100% wrong.

Understand one thing – and it is paramount. More important than anything else – even r/K. More than any other idea about society, it is a pure intellectual touchstone from which every model of the world must originate.

The world is Darwinian. I’ll say it again, to burn it into your brain – THE WORLD IS DARWINIAN.

Darwinism is coded into the very mathematics of the universe. Forms emerge, from the material like molecular structures and living organisms, to the immaterial like ideas and beliefs. Those which remain will remain, and accumulate over those which do not. Those which multiply will multiply, and crowd out those which merely remain. Everything – resources, space, even time and mental activity to ho0ld ideas, is limited. That will eventually produce competition everywhere from species to ideas, and that competition will define what you see and how everything operates from biology to economics – and especially soceity.

In this world, the ultimate form of Darwinian competitor in a society will be the hidden hostile actor who wins without fighting. Sun Tzu knew. He was right, and when you combine it with the Darwinistic origins of everything the conclusion is inescapable. (((They))) are the ultimate incarnation of a societal actor, and if we wiped (((Them))) all out today, somewhere, they will begin re-emerging, because the world is Darwinian, and they are what it will constantly evolve organizations toward. It is like that bird in the news brief a day or two back that keeps going extinct, and then re-evolving, because it is what the environment culls for.

When you see something which could be covert hostile action, and you know there have to be covert hostile actors, it requires the most extreme blindness to purposely attribute it to something innocent. And yet that is what everyone is programmed to do. They killed nearly every Kennedy, and yet everyone will tell you it was just bad luck, because there is no way it could be hostile actors, because the world would never have hostile actors like that in it. Every Republican leader of the Pro-American party repeatedly betrayed us and sold out our country. Every single time. And yet we told ourselves it was just coincidence we kept getting stuck with traitors as our leaders. Bush II destroyed the Republican party and destroyed Conservatism. But it just happened. He couldn’t have planned that, even though it was done so thoroughly, and with the help of other Republicans, that it could not have been by chance. They all hated the one pro-American President we have had, Donald J Trump, but it must have just been a simple intellectual difference.

We have been programmed by some very smart people, and our amygdalae have been deadened by ease and the illusion of the lack of threat, in large part with technologies (((They))) gave us and made cheap. We need to understand that. This failure to understand the world – this adherence to a model which is clearly impossible – it was done to us. The only way to overcome that programming, and get a clear sense of the world, is to focus on the touchstone that the world is Darwinian, and the model we have been taught conflicts with that base, fundamental touchstone. If you can focus on that, you will realize you have been lied to, there are covert hostile actors out there in society, they have aspired to total control, they have gotten a good way towards that outside of our sight and our awareness, and that means it is not only possible, but rather very likely that there is a Secret Society, and they all know what is going on. Understand what you feel about society is wrong. Only your intellectual understanding that there must be hostile hidden actors can be trusted, and everything must be viewed through that.

Anonymous Conservative

#15 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 11:34 AM

A return to "The Fairness Doctrine"?

Substitute the words "Twitter" and "Liberal" with "Conservative" and "Talk Radio" and see if you still agree.

#16 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:13 PM

RedMoon, I plead guilty to being naive. This thing has gotten way ahead of our ability to rein it in and the radical geeks are turning the !st amendment on its head. If bakers can be put out of business for not providing cakes for gays and transgenders it would seem to me conservatives should have equal access to platforms.

#17 User is offline   RedMoonProject 

• The View From Fly-Over Country

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

View PostCoach, on 12 May 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

RedMoon, I plead guilty to being naive. This thing has gotten way ahead of our ability to rein it in and the radical geeks are turning the !st amendment on its head. If bakers can be put out of business for not providing cakes for gays and transgenders it would seem to me conservatives should have equal access to platforms.

Sorry, I'm not trying be mean here. It's only that this is a vital and important point. These people are at war with us. (Quite literally.) They just never thought that they would lose in 2016. Now we have a chance to beat them back, but it isn't going to be easy. Thank goodness for Trump and his team. They won't back down or give up.

#18 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

True, but part of the agreement with the govt was that they would be protected from lawsuits as long as they were neutral politically - their bias is demonstrable, therefore their protection is now null & void. I would love to see them hauled in to court and lose megabucks now.

#19 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

YOUR world doesn't; unfortunately MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people world's do

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users