RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: CNN Contributor Insanely Claims Unborn Babies Arenít Even Human - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CNN Contributor Insanely Claims Unborn Babies Arenít Even Human Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

CNN Contributor Insanely Claims Unborn Babies Aren't Even Human
MAY 7, 2019
By Madeline Osburn
The Federalist

<More Surprise Here>

On CNN's "Primetime with Chris Cuomo" on Monday night, a segment on the legality of state-level fetal heartbeat bills quickly spiraled into a chaotic debate about whether unborn children should be considered human beings. CNN contributor and erstwhile New York City Democratic politician Christine Quinn said, "When a woman is pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her."

When guest Rick Santorum asked CNN Host Chris Cuomo if he disagreed "that at the moment of conception that a child is human and alive?" Cumono replied that means it's "viable." When Santorum asked, "Is it biologically a human life?" Quinn shouted, "No!"

Cuomo and Quinn teamed up in pushing back on Santorum as he articulated what science tells us about unborn humans. At every stage of human life ó as an embryo, a fetus, or after five weeks of age when his or her heartbeat can be detected by an ultrasound ó an unborn child has his or her own unique DNA.

He or she has a unique genetic code, blood type, sex, and race, all which can differ from his or her mother and father's. This unique individual is developed inside a women's body, but is not part of a women's body, and cannot be regulated as the mother's property, Santorum argued.

"Her body is always her property," Cuomo said, missing the point entirely.

"When a women is pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her. It is part of her body," Quinn said. "This is about a women having full agency and control of her bodyÖand making decisions about what is part of her body with medical professionals."

The right to abortion is just that ó the right to kill unborn humans.

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:47 AM

Yes, clearly insane. And yet it's the very same insanity that has been presented as an "argument" here at RN for years.

<_<

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:04 AM

Those who take that sort of view as those proggy lowlifes are the ones that are not human.

They are a disease.

#4 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

Would it not be great that when these people, when they die, meet all these aborted babies and the aborted babies get their payback

#5 User is online   linewinder 

• Ichi Go Ni
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:19 PM

View Postdonsaliman, on 12 May 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

Would it not be great that when these people, when they die, meet all these aborted babies and the aborted babies get their payback

Maybe their "Hell" will be getting suctioned apart over and over again for eternity.

This post has been edited by linewinder: 12 May 2019 - 12:35 PM

#6 User is online   linewinder 

• Ichi Go Ni

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:37 PM

Just read this article that made me miss my Mother even more.

Happy Belly Buttons Day

#7 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:37 PM

View Postlinewinder, on 12 May 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

Maybe their "Hell" will be getting suctioned apart over and over again for eternity.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gif

#8 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:02 PM

View Postlinewinder, on 12 May 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

Note that the new head of planned butcherhood is the health commissioner of Baltimore. A bit ironic if you ask me.

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:15 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 12 May 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

Note that the new head of planned butcherhood is the health commissioner of Baltimore. A bit ironic if you ask me.

What? Dr. Mengele must have been unavailable.

#10 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:17 PM

I used to stay outside of abortion because I used to be "economically conservative but open socially". These people are Nazis and evil. The kind that would toss a litter of kittens over a bridge in a sack. <censored> them. Evil.

#11 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 12 May 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

I used to stay outside of abortion because I used to be "economically conservative but open socially". These people are Nazis and evil. The kind that would toss a litter of kittens over a bridge in a sack. <censored> them. Evil.

It appears we are nearing the bottom of the slippery slope we feared it would be. Agreed. Itís evil.

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• It's OK To Be White

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:55 PM

What is it, a giraffe?

#partyofscience

#13 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

The question that will always get a "non-answer" out of the rabid pro-abortion nut cases is "when does human life begin". On the rare times when you can get any kind of answer out of them, they usually state something like "when the "fetus" is born out of the mother." If you do get this far (highly doubtful), then the next question is "scientifically, what is the difference of the "fetus" one second before and one second after it leaves the womb?" Of course, there is nothing different, except for "place of residency." These are very sick and evil people and their evil will just continue to get worse if sane, moral people don't fight them. For example, there is a growing number of rabid abortion supporters who have advocated giving the "mother" up to two years after the baby has been born to determine if she wants to abort the baby (the governor of Virginia suggests keeping the baby comfortable (two years?) while the "mother" and "doctor" decide if they are going to execute the baby or not). Yes, sick, demented abortionists cannot be reasoned with because they are evil down to the core. They have to be defeated and people everywhere need to call them out on their evil such that abortion will never again even be considered as anything but pure evil.

#14 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:40 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 12 May 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

No, they would probably go ballistic over killing kittens. They are so twisted that a human baby means nothing to them but a puppy or kitten is sacred. Sick.

#15 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostRock N, on 12 May 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

Those who take that sort of view as those proggy lowlifes are the ones that are not human.

They are a disease.

Cancer. To the core.

#16 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:56 AM

If you wonder why school shootings, gang shootings or any violence in general has risen in the last few decades, just go on Twitter (you donít need an account to read the messages) and get a gander at some of the responses to Alex can Occasionally Use-HerCortex take on abortion bills such as the recent Georgia State bill signed by Governor Kemp. It is people like this woman and the Bronx Boob that have shown the true nature of their hostility.

Their selfish, despicable, venal, contemptible Ė views on pregnancy made me actually cry. When did we become so self-centered, egocentric, and heartless that a baby (or call it a fetus if you must) becomes a parasite sucking the lifeblood from the unwilling host body through the uterus, as one woman so eloquently put it. And that was just one of the cheery thoughts that these pro-abortion mongers, women and men, revealed in their wrath at the Georgia bill. Pregnancy isnít a blessed event, but an invasion from a creature that takes over your body for nine months. Half the time, they donít even seem to acknowledge that the two people who had sex have anything to do with the fact that there is a pregnancy, or that they could have prevented it in the first place.

Is it any wonder that we have children who are sad, depressed, using drugs, hopeless and willing to turn to violence when we have people who feel this way about their posterity, their very future. They do not see them as blessed gifts in any way but as a disease, an infection, a mistake to get rid of and never think of again. Pregnancy to them is just a risk factor of sex to eliminate.

While I can understand there may be (I personally don't think so) arguments against a 6 week bill (as it is true many women do not know they are pregnant that soon) the vile opinions spewed forth advocating abortion and attacking pregnancy, revealed a level of contempt for human life that was frightening.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:58 AM

View PostBootsieBets, on 13 May 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

If you wonder why school shootings, gang shootings or any violence in general has risen in the last few decades, just go on Twitter (you donít need an account to read the messages) and get a gander at some of the responses to Alex can Occasionally Use-HerCortex take on abortion bills such as the recent Georgia State bill signed by Governor Kemp. It is people like this woman and the Bronx Boob that have shown the true nature of their hostility.

Their selfish, despicable, venal, contemptible Ė views on pregnancy made me actually cry. When did we become so self-centered, egocentric, and heartless that a baby (or call it a fetus if you must) becomes a parasite sucking the lifeblood from the unwilling host body through the uterus, as one woman so eloquently put it. And that was just one of the cheery thoughts that these pro-abortion mongers, women and men, revealed in their wrath at the Georgia bill. Pregnancy isnít a blessed event, but an invasion from a creature that takes over your body for nine months. Half the time, they donít even seem to acknowledge that the two people who had sex have anything to do with the fact that there is a pregnancy, or that they could have prevented it in the first place.

Is it any wonder that we have children who are sad, depressed, using drugs, hopeless and willing to turn to violence when we have people who feel this way about their posterity, their very future. They do not see them as blessed gifts in any way but as a disease, an infection, a mistake to get rid of and never think of again. Pregnancy to them is just a risk factor of sex to eliminate.

While I can understand there may be (I personally don't think so) arguments against a 6 week bill (as it is true many women do not know they are pregnant that soon) the vile opinions spewed forth advocating abortion and attacking pregnancy, revealed a level of contempt for human life that was frightening.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#18 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:52 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 12 May 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

They will.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users