RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rand Paul: Americans Will Be ‘Shocked’ To Know What Biden’s Son Was Up - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rand Paul: Americans Will Be ‘Shocked’ To Know What Biden’s Son Was Up Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:18 PM

Rand Paul: Americans Will Be ‘Shocked’ To Know What Biden’s Son Was Up To

Breitbart
By PAM KEY
12 May 2019

[Too short to excerpt]

Sunday on ABC’s “Meet the Press,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) discussed a report from The New York Times on questions of former vice president Joe Biden’s potential conflict of interest.

Partial transcript as follows:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Good morning, lets start where Chairman Schiff just left off right there that perhaps Congress should consider making it illegal to engage foreign governments, foreign assistance in campaigns. You agree?

PAUL: Well I think the American people will be shocked and dismayed to know that Joe Biden’s son was making $50,000 a month just a couple of months after he was dishonorably discharged from the military for drugs. $50,000 a month, I think most Americans will be dismayed that the president’s son was doing this while Joe Biden was actually lobbying to have this company, you know, go free of prosecution. My understanding, this was reported in the New York Times, Joe Biden was asking the prosecutor to lay off of the company that Hunter Biden was working for for $50,000 a month –

STEPHANOPOULOS: That’s – that’s not – that’s –

PAUL: — kicked out of the military, that’s extraordinary.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That’s not what – that’s not what was reported, in fact he was on an anti-corruption drive.

PAUL: Well actually that’s exactly what was reported, yes, that he got $50,000 a month right after he was kicked out of the military. That’s exactly true and nobody disputes that.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That’s very separate from what you just said about what the vice president was saying right there.

Link

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:35 PM

Every single time the MSM immediately jump to defend leftists. They won’t even consider it possible that someone from the left did something wrong.

Their agenda is not to report news. Their agenda is to get leftists elected to government and other high positions.

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:46 PM

In my best Mr. Rogers voice:

Children: Can we say the word "Graft"? The above is exhibit 'A' on this. Heck as a (legit) Gov. Contractor, even the Smithee Org doesn't draw in $50k/mo.

#4 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 12 May 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

In my best Mr. Rogers voice:

Children: Can we say the word "Graft"? The above is exhibit 'A' on this. Heck as a (legit) Gov. Contractor, even the Smithee Org doesn't draw in $50k/mo.

Does the Smithee .Org give US VP level access?

#5 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

View Postzurg, on 12 May 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Every single time the MSM immediately jump to defend leftists. They won’t even consider it possible that someone from the left did something wrong.

Their agenda is not to report news. Their agenda is to get leftists elected to government and other high positions.

As Iowahawk put it-the reporters job is to cover these stories...with a pillow, until they stop moving.

#6 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:12 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 12 May 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

As Iowahawk put it-the reporters job is to cover these stories...with a pillow, until they stop moving.

Pretty accurate, I'd say. :lol:

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:44 PM

What they did to Martha Stewart was dead wrong and guess what? We almost all agreed that it was crap.

Let's say like last night I see a young kid walking on the street at 4am, he's walking back to a Motel known for nothing but drugs, prostitution and the like. He just bought cigarettes and oddly has no ID. So I ask him for his information and he readily gives it to me with no hesitation. I am probably sure he's giving me someone else's information but I have nothing to prove that nor has he committed an obvious crime and is doing nothing more than WWB (Walking While Black). Can I push the investigation, go to his Motel Room (he offered to take me to it and let me see his ID there, I declined). I could if I chose but the young man was being very forward and open so, I didn't and sent him on his way.

However in the DNC view, I should have gone to his room, and searched etc and if I found anything there I should not only charge him with that crime I found unrelated to the original incident but also for obstruction because well he didn't have his ID on him when I first stopped him.

That's how they are playing this. I did an investigatory stop simply because he was out in a very crappy area at night and acting suspicious, but he was NOT suspicious and immediately allayed my concerns with forthright openness. No Have a great mothers day good bye.

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:57 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 May 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

What they did to Martha Stewart was dead wrong and guess what? We almost all agreed that it was crap.

Let's say like last night I see a young kid walking on the street at 4am, he's walking back to a Motel known for nothing but drugs, prostitution and the like. He just bought cigarettes and oddly has no ID. So I ask him for his information and he readily gives it to me with no hesitation. I am probably sure he's giving me someone else's information but I have nothing to prove that nor has he committed an obvious crime and is doing nothing more than WWB (Walking While Black). Can I push the investigation, go to his Motel Room (he offered to take me to it and let me see his ID there, I declined). I could if I chose but the young man was being very forward and open so, I didn't and sent him on his way.

However in the DNC view, I should have gone to his room, and searched etc and if I found anything there I should not only charge him with that crime I found unrelated to the original incident but also for obstruction because well he didn't have his ID on him when I first stopped him.

That's how they are playing this. I did an investigatory stop simply because he was out in a very crappy area at night and acting suspicious, but he was NOT suspicious and immediately allayed my concerns with forthright openness. No Have a great mothers day good bye.

When Biden was a Congresscritter in the 90s, he pushed for legislation that allowed for pursuit of ancillary investigation and stricter sentencing which Clinton signed into law. Now Biden is campaigning on "social justice" at the same time PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump is actually reforming the judicial code.

#9 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 12 May 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

When Biden was a Congresscritter in the 90s, he pushed for legislation that allowed for pursuit of ancillary investigation and stricter sentencing which Clinton signed into law. Now Biden is campaigning on "social justice" at the same time PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump is actually reforming the judicial code.

This brings up an interesting point. Okay, it’s interesting to me, maybe it’s boring <censored> to most everyone else.

The fact that you know this is great. Remarkable. It means you’ve followed politics for a while and take a real interest in it. These facts from past behavior of politicians are (would be) excellent for evaluating them. Yet, almost no one talks about them. And the leftwing media actively bury these stats and factoids of leftwing politicians.

Instead we hear about the occasional reference to race, sexual relations, and other tabloid level preferences. And they are deemed the “real character”, especially for conservatives, despite factual evidence of what they’ve voted for and done over the years.

So hell yeah what Biden has supported in the past and what this story of corruption and selling US influence is about, is absolutely critical. It is so critical that it should absolutely disqualify Biden.

But I hope it doesn’t. Because Trump will tear him a new one with these.

#10 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:53 PM

But half the population will never find out bc the media won't cover it.

View PostBookdoc, on 12 May 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

:biglaugh: :thumbsup:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users