RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Women Behind Almost Half Of Individual Trump Contributions In First - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Women Behind Almost Half Of Individual Trump Contributions In First Three Months Of Year Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 May 2019 - 11:40 PM

Women Behind Almost Half Of Individual Trump Contributions In First Three Months Of Year

New York Post
By Eileen AJ Connelly
May 11, 2019 | 10:40pm

Excerpt:

Rose Bove is willing to put her money where her mouth is. So in addition to telling friends about her support for President Trump, she’s been donating to his campaign.

“It’s dribs and drabs,” said the Staten Island resident. “I give $3 here, $5 there.”

But it all adds up. She’s donated $259.65 so far, according to Federal Elections Commission records.

“I supported him from day one,” Bove, 73, told The Post. “I support him, and I’ll help him along in this campaign in any small way that I can.”

She’s far from alone.

More than 45 percent of the itemized individual contributions to Trump’s campaign for the first three months of the year came from women, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan research group that tracks money in US contests.

Woman accounted for nearly $1.5 million in Trump contributions. The president collected almost $1.8 million from male donors, bringing the total to more than $3.2 million.

Individual donations were a small portion of the president’s total fundraising haul for the first quarter. He raised $30.3 million from January to March, FEC fillings show.

Among the Democratic candidates, only two raised a higher percentage of their donations from women: New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and California Sen. Kamala Harris.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:48 AM

Good. It's good to know there are plenty of women who haven't fallen for the "misogynist" smear campaign.

:2up:

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

So expect more anti-Woman messaging with regards to the media to stop this.

#4 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 May 2019 - 07:19 AM

No surprise there. One look at those Gropin' Joe Biden videos would be enough to make any normal woman part with her cash to keep that freak out of the White House.

http://i.postimg.cc/Jnf0W34q/gropin-joe.gif

This post has been edited by Natural Selection: 13 May 2019 - 07:41 AM

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:09 AM

^ That’s just Joe being “affectionate”?

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 May 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

^ That’s just Joe being “affectionate”?

Sloppy Joe.

B)

#7 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:24 PM

If I was her dad, or husband, Joe would bear an indelible mark. Maybe a bleeding hole.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 May 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

If I was her dad, or husband, Joe would bear an indelible mark. Maybe a bleeding hole.

Yeah - why aren’t there any videos out there documenting a father-on-Biden assault....?

#9 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:49 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 May 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

Yeah - why aren’t there any videos out there documenting a father-on-Biden assault....?

Day ain’t over yet.

Can you imagine the Secret Service agents after?

Agent 1: “Did you just see that?”

Agent 2: “Which part? The part where Creepy Joe fondled that girl, or the part where her father put two slugs to the heart and one under the plugs before he could spell ‘J-O-B-S’?”

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:59 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 May 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

Day ain’t over yet.

Agent 2: “Which part? The part where Creepy Joe fondled that girl, or the part where her father put two slugs to the heart and one under the plugs before he could spell ‘J-O-B-S’?”

Yeah, it's funny to joke about, LOL. But seriously, you don't see "father-on-Biden assault" videos because most fathers aren't suicidal. Every time I see some online "tough guy" proclaim something like "If Biden touched my wife/sister/daughter/whatever like that, I'd deck the b@stard!", I can only roll my eyes and snort in derision. Yeah, right. You see those guys in the suits & sunglasses and the bulges under their armpits...? I assure you, they aren't Biden's press agents.

:coolshades:

#11 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:08 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 May 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

Yeah, it's funny to joke about, LOL. But seriously, you don't see "father-on-Biden assault" videos because most fathers aren't suicidal. Every time I see some online "tough guy" proclaim something like "If Biden touched my wife/sister/daughter/whatever like that, I'd deck the b@stard!", I can only roll my eyes and snort in derision. Yeah, right. You see those guys in the suits & sunglasses and the bulges under their armpits...? I assure you, they aren't Biden's press agents.

Are those Glocks under their coats? :coolshades:

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 May 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Are those Glocks under their coats? :coolshades:

That, or something of similar purpose.

:yes:

#13 User is offline   gravelrash 

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:36 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 May 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

That, or something of similar purpose.

:yes:

I expect the hoplites to get the reference. From stories told by those who have served on Biden's detail, I wouldn't be surprised if they let someone get at least one swing. Cobra! Cobra!

#14 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 May 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

Yeah I agree, I made my comment with dry humor.

So let’s take it down a notch...in reality, I’m surprised there aren’t stories of fathers SAYING or POSTING something about Biden’s behavior.

#15 User is offline   gravelrash 

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 May 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

So let’s take it down a notch...in reality, I’m surprised there aren’t stories of fathers SAYING or POSTING something about Biden’s behavior.

That would invite the SS or FBI to dad's house with a follow-up visit by the IRS because that's what Democrats do.

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 May 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

I expect the hoplites to get the reference. From stories told by those who have served on Biden's detail, I wouldn't be surprised if they let someone get at least one swing. Cobra! Cobra!

Yeah, LOL, you might get the immediate satisfaction of getting in one really good lick, but the security crew would make you sorry immediately afterward.

View Postzurg, on 13 May 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

I see Gravelrash beat me to it (in the post immediately above this post): No doubt it's because you'd still be made sorry. Sure, it wouldn't be nearly as immediate as an on-site secret security response, but it would eventually be equally unpleasant.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 13 May 2019 - 06:24 PM

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:53 AM

It's coming...just a matter of time.

And I can't wait. Will be entertaining, for sure.

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 May 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

Day ain’t over yet.

:biglaugh:

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 May 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

:exactly:

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 14 May 2019 - 09:53 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users