RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mother's ex-fiance arrested in disappearance of 4-year-old Texas g - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mother's ex-fiance arrested in disappearance of 4-year-old Texas g Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:16 PM

Mother's ex-fiance arrested in disappearance of 4-year-old Texas girl

May 13, 2019, 1:36 PM ET

He told police that he was driving with Maleah and his 1-year-old son on the night of May 4 to George Bush Intercontinental Airport in north Houston to pick up the girlís mother, Brittany Bowens, who was returning from a trip to Massachusetts, police said.

He said that on the way there, he heard a popping noise coming from his car that made him believe he had a flat tire, so he pulled over to check on it. When he got out of the car, he said that a blue pickup truck pulled up behind him and two men got out, police said during a news conference on May 5.

He told police that one of the men commented on Maleahís appearance as the other hit him in the head, knocking him out, police said.

Vence told police that he kept going in and out of consciousness, but at one point realized that he was in the back of the pickup truck where there were actually three men and that he also saw Maleah and his son in the truck, police said.

He said that he regained consciousness the next day with only his son in Sugar Land, nearly 22 miles southwest of central Houston, and walked to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital where he received treatment and reported Maleah missing, police said.

Although he told police that his car was taken during the kidnapping, surveillance footage showed someone in the Nissan dropping Vence off at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5, police said.

<snip>

Link

The children were removed from this home after the little girl suffered a serious head injury. Then they were returned.

https://www.10tv.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_image/public/2019/05/07/maleahdavis.jpg?itok=upmanFz7

There's just no words.

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:35 PM

I never believed his story, from the very beginning. Just like with Jussie Smollett, the very first time I heard about this I doubted his version of the events.

B)

#3 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

So sad! so much evil in the world! Such a beautiful little girl!

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

When I was studying forensics, one session in the general forensics class was taught by the local Medical Examiner. Lots of gruesome photos, he showed us a lot of ones of dead kids, because there were obvious discrepancies between the story of what happened and what was obvious from the story the body told. One was a young black girl, maybe 8 or 9 years old, laying on her back, rigor mortis set in, she had her legs up and bent at the knees and her arms sticking up. The story was someone killed her in the place she was found and she hit the ground dead. No, she was stuck in the position she'd have been in if she was sitting in a chair at the table when she was killed and left there long enough to get rigor set in. The "boyfriend" of the mother had hit her hard enough to crack her skull and kill her and left her there until he figured out where to dump the body.

As he pointed out in picture after picture, the killer was the boyfriend, fiance, etc. and never the real father at least for the ones he showed us. A sad fate for the poor children.

#5 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:53 PM

This is, in part, why you do not engage in procreative sex practices until you are in a committed relationship with someone you are confident would be not only a good lifelong partner but a good parent. That means they not only are caring sentient beings but have the economic means to raise a family, now, and likely into the future.

There are plenty of ways to have adult fun with a member of the opposite sex without risking pregnancy.

This is inexcusable.

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Really upsetting to think what this little girl went through... :angry:

#7 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 13 May 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

Really upsetting to think what this little girl went through... :angry:

It may ultimately have been far more merciful than the life she may have faced as a result of her environment and probable upbringing.

A very sad reality for many.

This post has been edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson: 13 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:45 PM

An open and shut case of "Take'em out back and shoot'em".

#9 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:12 AM

If they haven't yet, I truly hope they recover the body. That sweet girl does not deserve an unmarked grave or to have her remains messed with and scattered by animals.

Evil does walk in this world.

#10 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:33 AM

View PostLadybird, on 13 May 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

Mother's ex-fiance arrested in disappearance of 4-year-old Texas girl

May 13, 2019, 1:36 PM ET

He told police that he was driving with Maleah and his 1-year-old son on the night of May 4 to George Bush Intercontinental Airport in north Houston to pick up the girlís mother, Brittany Bowens, who was returning from a trip to Massachusetts, police said.

He said that on the way there, he heard a popping noise coming from his car that made him believe he had a flat tire, so he pulled over to check on it. When he got out of the car, he said that a blue pickup truck pulled up behind him and two men got out, police said during a news conference on May 5.

He told police that one of the men commented on Maleahís appearance as the other hit him in the head, knocking him out, police said.

Vence told police that he kept going in and out of consciousness, but at one point realized that he was in the back of the pickup truck where there were actually three men and that he also saw Maleah and his son in the truck, police said.

He said that he regained consciousness the next day with only his son in Sugar Land, nearly 22 miles southwest of central Houston, and walked to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital where he received treatment and reported Maleah missing, police said.

Although he told police that his car was taken during the kidnapping, surveillance footage showed someone in the Nissan dropping Vence off at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5, police said.

<snip>

Link

The children were removed from this home after the little girl suffered a serious head injury. Then they were returned.

https://www.10tv.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_image/public/2019/05/07/maleahdavis.jpg?itok=upmanFz7

There's just no words.

I have a few words.

They are:
Get a rope, a bat, and find a tall tree. String the son of a b$tch like an upside down pinata and break every single bone in his body starting with his toes. Day one it's feet and legs, day it's torso hands and arms. By day three he will either be dead from shock but at a minimum begging for death. At the end of day three if the S.O.B. hasn't expired then let him hand there until he does.

Even then it's probably less what this poor child experienced. I guarantee you she lived a life of hell from the day this monster came into her life. I ain't usually so damn morbid and dark, but when it comes to the lives of our most innocent members of society those who hurt them deserve only the darkest nastiest things we can think of. They are the monsters in our society and should be treated as such.

Oki

#11 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:41 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 May 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

An open and shut case of "Take'em out back and shoot'em".

Only if it involves a number of non lethal shots first to extremities, then non lethal areas as to allow maximum suffering.
.22LR ammo is again cheap and plentiful as are quality rifles and pistols. If that is to gruesome, then use the power supply of an electric train set to administer some true justice. Why that? Because you can adjust how much juice the animal is getting and find the setting just enough to put the POS in a level pain that is indescribable but not quite enough to kill him. If needed a person can also easily find some higher power resistors and put them in the mix for good measure. This drops the amount of juice being received down enough that you get enough leeway not to accidentally fry the human filth. I know this is pretty damn dark, but, these kinds of 'people' deserve neither compassion nor kindness. They only deserve the same level of hell they gave to our most innocent and vulnerable members of our society. If that makes me some kind of 'monster' in thinking these things, then fine, I am a okay with that.

Oki

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Found :(

https://www.khou.com...52-fe68cc8d0dc7

#13 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:15 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 08:33 AM, said:

I have a few words.

They are:
Get a rope, a bat, and find a tall tree. String the son of a b$tch like an upside down pinata and break every single bone in his body starting with his toes. Day one it's feet and legs, day it's torso hands and arms. By day three he will either be dead from shock but at a minimum begging for death. At the end of day three if the S.O.B. hasn't expired then let him hand there until he does.

Even then it's probably less what this poor child experienced. I guarantee you she lived a life of hell from the day this monster came into her life. I ain't usually so damn morbid and dark, but when it comes to the lives of our most innocent members of society those who hurt them deserve only the darkest nastiest things we can think of. They are the monsters in our society and should be treated as such.

Oki

I agree with you, and I take zero pleasure or comfort in it. It is our DUTY ato protect those still alive from monsters like this who wear a human shape.

That and get your daughters gun training if you havenít done so yet.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users