RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: World Series Champion Red Sox Go To White House - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

World Series Champion Red Sox Go To White House Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,444
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:35 AM

This just happened recently and one of the articles I read about this event said that most white players showed up and most players of color didn't.

Which makes me wonder if this is how things will be as our political fault lines break on the basis of ethnicity and a return to de facto segregation.

This post has been edited by BerkeleyUnderground: 14 May 2019 - 06:23 PM

0

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 59,585
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:46 AM

It's sad that so many "people of color" (:rolleyes:) have fallen for the stupid lie that President Trump is a "racist".

<_<
0

#3 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,444
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 May 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

It's sad that so many "people of color" (:rolleyes:) have fallen for the stupid lie that President Trump is a "racist".


Assimilation isn't the ideal it used to be.

And I also think that assimilation is a function of intelligence, i.e., smarter people can grow into and model the successful behaviors and beliefs they see working all around them.

This post has been edited by BerkeleyUnderground: 14 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

0

#4 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 687
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 May 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

It's sad that so many "people of color" (:rolleyes:) have fallen for the stupid lie that President Trump is a "racist".

<_<

I think a lot of people have fallen for a lot of lies about Trump or just hate him because. It doesn't really have anything to do with color or race or sex.

Donít forget, it is all about ďsidesĒ. He is on the wrong side, so he is bad and anything he does is bad, whereas, people on their side can do bad stuff and they excuse it because they must protect "their side". It is nothing more complicated than that.

I have several colleagues who continue to say they canít stand him because of the way he treats women. Of course, they were big fans of Bill Clinton and voted whole heartedly for his enabling wife.
0

#5 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,144
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

Yup Trump is a racist....

This proves he hates not only black people, but especially black Marines
https://www.youtube....h?v=pAbgc41pksE


Just ask Jesse Jackson
https://www.youtube....h?v=XNqKmnP9-M4

Oh yeah, he hates Hispanics to
https://www.youtube....h?v=dvf5LD7mFuE

Oki
0

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 59,585
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 14 May 2019 - 04:37 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 14 May 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

I have several colleagues who continue to say they canít stand him because of the way he treats women. Of course, they were big fans of Bill Clinton and voted whole heartedly for his enabling wife.


Yup, of all the hilariously stupid, hypocritical, dishonest crap the leftists use to smear Trump, the "way he treats women" is the most hilarious. NOT because he's some sort of angel or anything. No, it's hilarious (and incredibly hypocritical) because of their mindless worship of Bill Clinton (one of the most unabashed abusers of women in recent American history) and his wife (who helped him get away with it.)

:rolleyes:
0

#7 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,780
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:15 PM

Thank Barry Soetoro for this divide.

View PostMontyPython, on 14 May 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

Yup, of all the hilariously stupid, hypocritical, dishonest crap the leftists use to smear Trump, the "way he treats women" is the most hilarious. NOT because he's some sort of angel or anything. No, it's hilarious (and incredibly hypocritical) because of their mindless worship of Bill Clinton (one of the most unabashed abusers of women in recent American history) and his wife (who helped him get away with it.)

:rolleyes:


:exactly:
0

#8 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,444
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:04 PM

The Red Sox manager who's from Puerto Rico said he wouldn't go to the White House ceremony because Trump wasn't doing enough to rebuild the island.

But I thought it was Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day.

You know, if it hadn't been for the invasion of white people they'd be so much better off.

So OK, indigenous people, get busy and rebuild your own country!
0

#9 User is offline   Bookdoc 

  • Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,270
  • Joined: 07-September 05

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:27 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 14 May 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

This just happened recently and one of the articles I read about this event said that most white players showed up and most players of color didn't.

Which makes me wonder if this is how things will be as our political fault lines break on the basis of ethnicity and a return to de facto segregation.

And the saddest part is that President Trump does not pander to different groups. He works for all AMERICANS. He doesn't see them as little groups to use as an election base.
0

#10 User is offline   Hieronymous 

  • Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 9,223
  • Joined: 16-April 09

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

If I were a ballplayer with a chance to visit the White House and meet the President, who the President actually was at the time wouldn't matter to me, I would still go. Like so many other things that people protest nowadays the question is, is it about the cause or the one "protesting"?
0

#11 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 17,444
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:59 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 14 May 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

And the saddest part is that President Trump does not pander to different groups. He works for all AMERICANS. He doesn't see them as little groups to use as an election base.


I agree.

Unlike Obama and G. W. Bush, who I think took white people for granted and was a total sell-out for Latinos, President Trump is President for all Americans.

But I see the country as seeing itself already in a post white people and their values mindset, which to me means that dumping on white and what they accomplished will keep being the order of the day even for lots of white people, including many on this very website.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users