RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why Jerry Nadler Insists On Wasting Everyone’s Time - RightNation.US

Why Jerry Nadler Insists On Wasting Everyone’s Time Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 02 June 2019 - 02:51 AM

Why Jerry Nadler Insists On Wasting Everyone’s Time

New York Post
By Post Editorial Board
May 31, 2019 | 7:40pm

Excerpt:

Just two days after special counsel Bob Mueller announced that he wouldn’t testify before Congress about his 450-page report because “the report is my testimony,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler announced that he wanted Mueller to testify anyway.

“We will have Mr. Mueller’s testimony,” Nadler told WNYC, and on TV, too. The problem, he claims, is that most people haven’t read the report, and Team Trump is “lying” about what it says.

Funny: Nadler specifically cites Attorney General William Barr as a liar, yet Mueller on Wednesday went out of his way to call Barr honorable. A day later, Mueller and Barr issued a joint statement insisting they have no conflicts about the report.

Anyway, what’s Nadler going to do if he does manage to force Mueller into testifying? Make him do a live reading of the report? Even MSNBC viewers will doze off.

The New York Democrat is stuck because, as he also told WNYC, “The American people right now do not support” impeachment. But his party’s left wing is howling for it, as are many of its presidential candidates.

To appease the left, he’s pretending that he’s going to educate the public about Trump’s evil: “We have to get the facts out. We have to hold a series of hearings, we have to hold the investigations.”

*snip*

Full Editorial

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:05 AM

Jerry Jerry quite contrary
how does your garden grow
with twisted tongue
and lies you've sung
hiding truths we've yet to know

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

Cuz that's what he was told to do :coffeenpc:

#4 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:15 AM

View PostLiz, on 02 June 2019 - 02:51 AM, said:

New York Post
By Post Editorial Board

Excerpt:

Just two days after special counsel Bob Mueller announced that he wouldn’t testify before Congress about his 450-page report because “the report is my testimony,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler announced that he wanted Mueller to testify anyway.

“We will have Mr. Mueller’s testimony,” Nadler told WNYC, and on TV, too. The problem, he claims, is that most people haven’t read the report, and Team Trump is “lying” about what it says.

Funny: Nadler specifically cites Attorney General William Barr as a liar, yet Mueller on Wednesday went out of his way to call Barr honorable. A day later, Mueller and Barr issued a joint statement insisting they have no conflicts about the report.

Anyway, what’s Nadler going to do if he does manage to force Mueller into testifying? Make him do a live reading of the report? Even MSNBC viewers will doze off.

The New York Democrat is stuck because, as he also told WNYC, “The American people right now do not support” impeachment. But his party’s left wing is howling for it, as are many of its presidential candidates.

To appease the left, he’s pretending that he’s going to educate the public about Trump’s evil: “We have to get the facts out. We have to hold a series of hearings, we have to hold the investigations.”

*snip*

Full Editorial

Mr Nadler is another example why the tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. And that FAT A$$ could supply for 4-5 people!

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:20 AM

That's an easy one: It's because all the Democrats are falling all over themselves trying to out-crazy each other. I basically see Nadler's position as "Oh yeah? You think Swalwell's an ass? You think Schiff is a traitor? You think Harris and Warren are dishonest? Well just hold my beer and watch this..."

B)

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 02 June 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

That's an easy one: It's because all the Democrats are falling all over themselves trying to out-crazy each other. I basically see Nadler's position as "Oh yeah? You think Swalwell's an ass? You think Schiff is a traitor? You think Harris and Warren are dishonest? Well just hold my beer and watch this..."

B)

My laugh for the day Monty, you nailed it!! :rofl: :rofl:

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:44 AM

Because he's a proggy democrap slug.

That's what they do.

#8 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:51 AM

It’s because his belt is strangling his nipples

#9 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 02 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 02 June 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

Jerry Jerry quite contrary
how does your garden grow
with twisted tongue
and lies you've sung
hiding truths we've yet to know

:clap:

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 02 June 2019 - 10:29 AM, said:

My laugh for the day Monty, you nailed it!! :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, I thought your poem was pretty good too, LOL.

:lol:

#11 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:45 PM

New York Post
By Post Editorial Board

Excerpt:

Just two days after special counsel Bob Mueller announced that he wouldn’t testify before Congress

Of course, this is not what the Special Counsel said. It might be surprising that a newspaper's editorial board would open with a false statement -- if the newspaper in question wasn't owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.

A foreign-owned entity like the Post might consider Congress investigating ten or more episodes/instances/possible charges related to obstruction of justice by the President of the United States to be "wasting time"; but many Americans believe Congress should play its oversight role in maintaining the checks and balances that are the foundation of our tripartite system of government.

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 02 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

#12 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4ca7b5a7bd4b76398640793859f09330/tenor.gif

Chambered round! Armed pursuit! Squawk!!

#13 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 02 June 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

Of course, this is not what the Special Counsel said. It might be surprising that a newspaper's editorial board would open with a false statement -- if the newspaper in question wasn't owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.

A foreign-owned entity like the Post might consider Congress investigating ten or more episodes/instances/possible charges related to obstruction of justice by the President of the United Statesto be "wasting time"; but many Americans believe Congress should play its oversight role in maintaining the checks and balances that are the foundation of our tripartite system of government.

It would be instructive to understand why the various instances mentioned in the article supposedly are obstruction of justice. There is only a general assertion, but there are no explanations, for example about why the firing of Flynn or the firing of Comey were obstruction of justice. I guess it’s one of those things people like TG readily latch onto because they want to believe something without thinking about it.

This post has been edited by zurg: 02 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

#14 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:28 PM

Honestly I'm still waiting for an underlying crime.

Ya know, the whole thing that initiated the Mueller investigation in the first place.

He came up bupkis. Why was he looking at something that was nothing for two years and after millions of dollars?

For example:
Citizen: Yes, I'd like to file a crime.
Police: OK, tell us what you know.
C: Well I don't know much, but I think someone broke into my house!
P: OK, do you have an inventory of what was stolen?
C: Why nothing was stolen.
P: Are you sure?
C: Yes, I checked everywhere, and all my property is here.
P: Um, then why do you think you were broken into?
C: Well the locks look like someone has jimmied it
P: I see. Are there scratches around the lock? Are there any other things that look out of place?
C: No, there are no scratches. And everything looks like before.
P: Why do you think someone jimmied the lock?
C: Because my neighbor Carl has been looking at my property. I know he wants to steal from me!
P: But nothing was taken according to you.
C: Yes. But he wants my stuff I just know it. You can see it in his eyes!
P: But nothing was taken. And you have nothing to say he entered your property without you knowing. Right?
C: Yes! He should be arrested for theft immediately!
P: Uh without a crime, we have no grounds to do anything.
C: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!! OMG!! YOU ARE WORKING WITH CARL!

ETA: P: Please stop calling us Mr. Schiff

This post has been edited by Tikk: 02 June 2019 - 05:47 PM

#15 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:04 PM

View Postzurg, on 02 June 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

why the firing of Flynn or the firing of Comey were obstruction of justice

You mean witness tampering with Flynn.

In short, because they were overt acts (committed with corrupt intent) which could impact an ongoing investigation.

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 02 June 2019 - 06:15 PM

#16 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 02 June 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

In short, because they were overt acts (committed with corrupt intent) which could impact an ongoing investigation.

The investigation continued without them so how is that obstruction? Mueller could have listed any laws that were broken and any violations, but he didn’t so the President is innocent. Ken Stars report showed several felonies committed by Clinton so it can be done. Mueller has his own problems now for falsifying a taped phone conversation with Flynn’s lawyer and the President’s lawyer. His team might be facing obstruction charges of his own.

#17 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:35 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 02 June 2019 - 06:16 PM, said:

The investigation continued without them so how is that obstruction?

Attempts at obstruction need not be successful to qualify as crimes.

#18 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:54 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 02 June 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

You mean witness tampering with Flynn.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to V.P. Pence, please explain how that's witness tampering. And in the end, Mueller gave Flynn a pass for being such a cooperative witness.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 02 June 2019 - 06:56 PM

#19 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 02 June 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

Attempts at obstruction need not be successful to qualify as crimes.

So since they weren’t successful then the President didn’t obstruct. What say you about Mueller’s team editing a taped phone call between Flynn’s lawyer and Trump’s lawyer to make it appear that Trump was witness tampering? That issue is in front of Judge Sullivan right now and Mueller’s team held that information from the defense.

#20 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 02 June 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

A foreign-owned entity like the Post might consider Congress investigating ten or more episodes/instances/possible charges related to obstruction of justice by the President of the United Statesto be "wasting time"; but many Americans believe Congress should play its oversight role in maintaining the checks and balances that are the foundation of our tripartite system of government.

Go home until you can give examples, stated facts of the initial crime, how you can obstruct an investigation not legally started on a false report of a non existant crime. Same old TG answer those questions and the facts and proof that you with held from the investigation or quit wasting space. I’ll wait as in every other instance maybe this time you have something new. How long will it take for you to yell upstairs for mom to bring you anouther hot pocket while you google talking points? And just so you know no one on this thread has threatened your life. I know that scared you and you ran away from the last mueller thread. So the same questions apply. Go back there and answer them or answer them here with facts and proof guy

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 02 June 2019 - 07:07 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users