RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction Du - RightNation.US

MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction Du Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:28 AM

MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction During Obama Years

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
by Assistant Editor
May 30, 2019

Article:

The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis just released this single snapshot of economic performance over the Obama years.

What do you see?

His eight years did more to destroy America than any of past presidents, be they Democrat or Republican.
Look and study these few charts:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/obama-economy-disaster.jpg

Student loans exploded and are a literal time bomb ticking away at he millennial generation.

Food stamps soared as poverty dramatically increased.

Federal debt went through the roof as we added more debt than all other previous periods combined.

We printed lots of money to paper over the monetary effects.

Health costs went way up when we were told they would drop. Obama care was a flop.

Labor force participation went down as unemployment increased and many just dropped out of the workplace altogether.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:14 AM

And lest we forget his message to illegals, "Just come, we won't turn you away"! Or his order to the Border Patrol to "Stand Down". And how 'bout that apology tour, where would we be without him, eh?!

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 02 June 2019 - 06:15 AM

#3 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:33 AM

Silly me, I thought major indicatorrs of economic performance were GDP, employment, stock market, profits and wage growth...yet somehow this piece manages to omit those categories. Anyone wants to venture a guess WHY?

I also thought that Obama was in office untill 2017 yet most of the graphs are cut off before that. Anyone wants to venture a guess WHY?

No? Ok I will - Gateway Pundit is two bit political mill not a serious journalistic outlet.

But lets talk about some major indicators they do mention

National Debt - this year we will hit nearly a Trillion dollar deficit and if nothing changes it will be over Trillion next year. This is not in a recessionary period. This is a Trillion dollar deficit in what Republicans describe as nothing short of economic boom....and if the boom ends we will face 1.5-2 trillion dollar deficit.

If debt growth is a sign of economic destruction then we are living through economic destruction right now, accelerated by yet another round of tax-cuts.

https://www.cbo.gov/topics/budget

LFPR - When Trump got into office LFPR was 62.9% today it is 62.8%, pretty much unchanged since 2014 (when the OP's graph cuts off)...hmmm thats weird considering all the amazing job growing Trump is supposedly causing. Who could have possibly predicted that?

https://data.bls.gov...ies/LNS11300000

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 02 June 2019 - 07:33 AM

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:42 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 02 June 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

Silly me, I thought major indicatorrs of economic performance were GDP, employment, stock market, profits and wage growth...yet somehow this piece manages to omit those categories. Anyone wants to venture a guess WHY?

I also thought that Obama was in office untill 2017 yet most of the graphs are cut off before that. Anyone wants to venture a guess WHY?

No? Ok I will - Gateway Pundit is two bit political mill not a serious journalistic outlet.

National Debt - this year we will hit nearly a Trillion dollar deficit and if nothing changes it will be over Trillion next year. This is not in a recessionary period. This is a Trillion dollar deficit in what Republicans describe as nothing short of economic boom....and if the boom ends we will face 1.5-2 trillion dollar deficit.

If debt growth is a sign of economic destruction then we are living through economic destruction right now, accelerated by yet another round of tax-cuts.

LFPR - When Trump got into office LFPR was 62.9% today it is 62.8%, pretty much unchanged since 2014 (when the OP's graph cuts off)...hmmm thats weird considering all the amazing job growing Trump is supposedly causing. Who could have possibly predicted that?

:biglaugh: :bs:

#5 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:01 AM

The last LFPR numbers you have are from the first years of Trump and you are acting as if this means Obama is the reason our economy is firing on most cylinders? Sorry Komrade, it's called DEREGULATION, You should look up the term, it means that when you make government get out of the way of business and stop interfering with the means of production then the people become more efficient with the use of those means of production.

Which Komrade, is really what en economy is all about. Not numbers after the fact but allowing people to use the resources they own without being controlled by a big compliance monster.

Lets look at another number here too Komrade.
https://www.bls.gov/...n-born/home.htm
Foreign born workers in the US, and how they skew LFPR.

The foreign born include legally admitted immigrants, refugees, temporary residents such as students and temporary workers, and undocumented immigrants.

In 2012, there were 25 million foreign-born persons age 16 years and older in the U.S. labor force, representing 16.1 percent of the total. About 130 million workers were native born, making up the remaining 83.9 percent of the total U.S. labor force.

The share of the labor force that is foreign born grew steadily from 1996 to 2007, increasing from 10.8 percent to 15.7 percent over that period. After showing little change in 2008 and 2009, the share of the foreign-born labor force resumed a general upward trend, reaching 16.1 percent in 2012. Over the 1996–2012 period, the total labor force increased by about 21 million and more than half (about 11 million) of the increase was among the foreign born.

This is the 25 Million number you keep hearing about. That number is now bigger because of all the "undocumented" (illegal) aliens entering our nation year over year. They are counted in our numbers thus the LFPR never moves up, because as you import people the gains are washed out in the statistic.

Notice the 5% increase from 96 to 2007, this study was done in 2012 1/2 of our labor force increase was these people. That is HUGE when thinking these numbers are consistent year over year. Which they are NOT. The implication is there is no real change when in reality any real gains are washed out by the increase in population year over year by people that are being brought in and released here.

In other words when you believe the statistics are static you can present your position. You are of course wrong. But that isn't abnormal.

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 02 June 2019 - 09:10 AM

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

$4,000,000,000,000 of phony quantitative easing money created on the Fed's computer makes those numbers meaningless. If the Fed gave Trump $4,000,000,000,000 of quantitative easing money THEN we could accurately compare their economies.

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 02 June 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

Lets look at another number here too Komrade.
https://www.bls.gov/...n-born/home.htm
Foreign born workers in the US, and how they skew LFPR.

Excellent point.

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:03 AM

All negative trends in the US economy are the fault of leftwing politicians, and/or nominally rightwing politicians acting like leftwing politicians.

Specifically, the deficit is still bad because democrats resist Trump on everything. The border crisis is unresolved because of democrat resistance. All negative results currently are due to leftwing resistance.

And then they send their lemmings (like you) to claim that it’s Trump’s fault! LOL. What hypocrisy. What lies. What bull<censored>. People like YOU are to blame Anton.

Deal in facts.

#9 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:23 AM

Interesting. Is the Federal Reserve of St. Louis a “two bit political hack,” as well?

Asking for a friend.

#10 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:26 AM

Gateway Pundit is two bit political mill not a serious journalistic outlet.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Shouldn't you be attacking the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis? They're the ones who compiled the numbers the Gateway Pundit was kind enough to share with the rest of us...

#11 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

You said: "Silly me"....See Tovarish? We can agree on at least this!..and if GWP and R/N are not "serious enough" journalistic type place's for you.....Dasvidania

Kestrel...

This post has been edited by kestrel: 02 June 2019 - 10:31 AM

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:36 AM

Meh, c'mon folks, we all know Anton always relies on manipulated charts & graphs & such, when people who actually leave their homes occasionally and go out into the real world will experience for themselves how much better off the country is under Trump.

And craziest of all is the lunatic pretense that the current booming economy is somehow Obama's doing, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! No, it's specifically because Trump is doing precisely the opposite of Obama: Where Obama raised taxes, Trump has lowered taxes. Where Obama strangled businesses with overbearing regulations & restrictions, Trump is deregulating. And on and on. It's utterly insane to pretend success by doing the opposite of Obama somehow credits Obama.

ROFFLMFAO

:woot: :nuts: :rofl: :lol:

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:38 AM

Anton's indoctrination education...

http://i.postimg.cc/FRJPSypn/communism.png

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:39 AM

View Postzurg, on 02 June 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

All negative trends in the US economy are the fault of leftwing politicians, and/or nominally rightwing politicians acting like leftwing politicians.

Specifically, the deficit is still bad because democrats resist Trump on everything. The border crisis is unresolved because of democrat resistance. All negative results currently are due to leftwing resistance.

And then they send their lemmings (like you) to claim that it’s Trump’s fault! LOL. What hypocrisy. What lies. What bull<censored>. People like YOU are to blame Anton.

Deal in facts.

Don't forget that the blame also rests upon all of the gutless wonder republicans that have refused to help Trump to get anything done.

They had the first two years majority rule and they pretty much sided with the dems against Trump and didn't do a damned thing other than the income tax cut.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 02 June 2019 - 10:42 AM

#15 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:03 PM

I live on the outskirts of where things had been built up to during the go go years. So around me are any number of good-sized acreage parcels which have been on the market for many years. But, since Mr. Trump's election, virtually all of the for sale signs have come down, except for some new for sale signs which I've just noticed.

So, hell yes, the election of Donald Trump has been a huge boon to economic activity around here.

And residential construction is doing well again and that's something which hasn't happened around here since maybe 2006.

This post has been edited by BerkeleyUnderground: 02 June 2019 - 12:14 PM

#16 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:31 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 02 June 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

I live on the outskirts of where things had been built up to during the go go years. So around me are any number of good-sized acreage parcels which have been on the market for many years. But, since Mr. Trump's election, virtually all of the for sale signs have come down, except for some new for sale signs which I've just noticed.

So, hell yes, the election of Donald Trump has been a huge boon to economic activity around here.

And residential construction is doing well again and that's something which hasn't happened around here since maybe 2006.

Anecdotal!!! Outlier!!! I refuse to believe it without an unsoursed chart!!! :nanner:

#17 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:38 PM

0bama did deliberately hurt the economy. He talked it down every chance he could:

"You didn't build that. Somebody else did".

"Those jobs are gone and never coming back".

He used his phone and his pen to implement the Cloward-Piven strategy to "fundamentally transform America".

#18 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:49 PM

View PostSeverian, on 02 June 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Anecdotal!!! Outlier!!! I refuse to believe it without an unsoursed chart!!! :nanner:

It' s been like switching on a light, a night versus day difference.

And as part of this desirable acreage to develop, Walmart had planned a new Supercenter for at least 15 years. And it finally did get built about 3 years ago, before Mr. Trump became President. But none of the other planned businesses, not a single one, which would have Walmart as the major draw, ever began to be built until we had a President Trump. And now lots and lots is happening.

#19 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 01:56 PM

Is the 2020 disinformation effort to support Democrat candidates getting a test run today?

#20 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 02 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostRock N, on 02 June 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

Don't forget that the blame also rests upon all of the gutless wonder republicans that have refused to help Trump to get anything done.

They had the first two years majority rule and they pretty much sided with the dems against Trump and didn't do a damned thing other than the income tax cut.

Absolutely! Those are the bastards I kindly referred to as “rightwing politicians acting like leftwingers”....

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users