RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE COUNTRY ‘COULD BE PREPARED’ TO REACH A DEAL - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE COUNTRY ‘COULD BE PREPARED’ TO REACH A DEAL Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:26 AM

MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE COUNTRY ‘COULD BE PREPARED’ TO REACH A DEAL WITH US

Matt Miller
Daily Caller
6/2/19

EXCERPT:

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador suggested Mexico might be ready to step up migration control measures in response to President Donald Trump’s tariff ultimatum.

Lopez Obrador said Mexico could be ready to strike a deal with the United States by helping prevent illegal border crossings into the U.S. during a news conference, Reuters reported.

Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard is leading a delegation set to meet with U.S. officials in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, and will attempt to negotiate over the border control issue.

Lopez Obrador said he expects “good results” from the talks, according to Reuters.

“The main thing is to inform about what we’re already doing on the migration issue, and if it’s necessary to reinforce these measures without violating human rights, we could be prepared to reach that deal,” Lopez Obrador said.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:07 AM

What's to negotiate, either close your border or pay the consequences...

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostModerator T, on 03 June 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

“The main thing is to inform about what we’re already doing on the migration issue, and if it’s necessary to reinforce these measures without violating human rights, we could be prepared to reach that deal,” Lopez Obrador said.

Crossing illegally into another country is not a human right.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

View PostModerator T, on 03 June 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

MEXICAN PRESIDENT SAYS THE COUNTRY ‘COULD BE PREPARED’ TO REACH A DEAL WITH US

¿Me pregunto cuánto mordida pedirá él?

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 03 June 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

What if he isn’t asking for a bribe but would actually succumb to the threat? What if there’s something we don’t know....

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:17 PM

He's going to inform us of what he's already doing? You mean allowing train loads of people coming from other countries into the country illegally so they can flood our border? Time to start being ready to wage some war here in the future.

#7 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 03 June 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

He's going to inform us of what he's already doing? You mean allowing train loads of people coming from other countries into the country illegally so they can flood our border? Time to start being ready to wage some war here in the future.

To be fair we are allowing our country to be invaded. A large number of the folks in power at US Customs Border Protection are liberal subversive, open border advocates.

"We the people" are allowing our children's birthright to be destroyed by a horde of illegal alien invaders.

"we" need to recognize this for the invasion it is, and defend our border and have strict interior enforcement of our immigration law.

Read this:

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

It is apparent the mechanism is in place, what is lacking is the will to enforce our existing law. Employment, welfare, and birth right citizenship (questionable and untested) are the lures.

#8 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:51 PM

People like me recognize the danger, I vote for those that promise to stop it. If I did any more I would either be out there on the border stopping it personally, or running for office to do so. I am neither wealthy enough to stop working to defend my border myself nor am I immoral enough to run for office.

#9 User is offline   Confessor 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:54 PM

Doesn't negotiation require some sort of parity? Or at least something to bargain with?

#10 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:47 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 03 June 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Mordida. That’ll do it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic