RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden Is Too Stupid To Win The Nomination (#1) - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Biden Is Too Stupid To Win The Nomination (#1) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

Joe Biden Is Too Stupid To Win The Nomination (#1)

American Thinker
By Thomas Lifson
June 5, 2019

[Too short to excerpt]

The purported frontrunner of the Democrats' presidential field is certain to self-destruct before the Democratic National Convention votes on a nominee more than a year from now, because he loves to talk and is too stupid to avoid making fatal mistakes. Exactly a month ago, I predicted he would not get the party's nod, and I stand by that. But secretly, I hope I am wrong, because he would fall apart when faced with Donald Trump.

The latest example of Biden's stupidity: downplaying China's threat to us on the 30th anniversary of the Tiananmen massacre. No, I am not kidding! Only 30 seconds of your life are required to savor the stupidity. Biden ends with "What are we worried about?" That's uncomfortably close to "What, me worry?"

This statement is all the worse, given his son Hunter's financial involvement with China, a can of worms Biden would be well advised to leave unopened. But the problem is that he has a microphone in his hand and an inability to filter what comes out of his mouth with anything approaching good judgment.

Link

#2 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:21 PM

This election cycle is going to be so dang fun.
:popcorn:

#3 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

Calling a democrat 'stupid' is redundant.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:13 PM

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

You're all correct: Biden is an idiot, this election cycle promises to be very entertaining, and calling any Democrat an idiot is redundant.

:yes:

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

Biden said that our workers are three times more productive than over in Asia. Ok, that right there is BS. Having a 30% advantage would be huge. Biden says itís a 300% advantage.

I guess Ford builds cars in US in third the time....

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:17 AM

View PostTikk, on 05 June 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

This election cycle is going to be so dang fun.
:popcorn:

Apparently Biden will beat Trump by a million percent! Just like Hillary mopped up the floor with him.

View Postzurg, on 05 June 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

Biden said that our workers are three times more productive than over in Asia. Ok, that right there is BS. Having a 30% advantage would be huge. Biden says it's a 300% advantage.

They come with a sign on the window saying some assembly required.

#7 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:45 PM

Wow, Biden.

It's not so much Asian workers "productivity" that's the threat, it's their ability to exist on wages that are so much lower than U.S. workers. For example, China:

https://www.huffpost...orker_n_1327413

And even if China's wages have since been creeping up, India is waiting in the wings to keep undercutting us and the rest of the world (including China!):

https://www.vox.com/...na-wages-rising

#8 User is offline   CHANG 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

It is well know in DC that the only reason Biden was chosen for the VP slot is because he was the only one in town who is dumber than obama.

#9 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

View PostCHANG, on 06 June 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

It is well know in DC that the only reason Biden was chosen for the VP slot is because he was the only one in town who is dumber than obama.

This.

#10 User is online   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:27 PM

This is going to be a repeat of 88. The candidate will be the one with the least amount of mud splattered on them.

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:11 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 June 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

Biden said that our workers are three times more productive than over in Asia. Ok, that right there is BS. Having a 30% advantage would be huge. Biden says itís a 300% advantage.

If by "Asia" he meant China, VietNam, Burma, and/or other communist/Totalitarian countries it's actually true. Or at least close. I don't recall where I saw the actual breakdown but it goues something like this:

It's not that Ford can build cars in the US in a third the time, it's that they can do it with 1/3 the people. Per UAW agreement as of '07, Ford pays $16-$20/hr for any assembly worker hired afterwards (UAW took a bath on this, it was previously $28-$38, but that's another discussion). It's in Ford's interest to design the production line so that each car needs as few man-hours as possible. (That's what "Industrial Engineering", my undergrad degree, is all about: Engineering the "process" for simultaneously the most efficiency AND the highest quality) (Though, unfortunately, the "Quality" vector is a rather recent thing in IE. Don't get me started.)

China? Just the opposite. Average factory worker make $1.36/hr (adjusted). You could hire not just 3x but 10x+ chinamen to do the job and still come out ahead.

I once had this discussion with a good friend, a fellow engineer but from Bangladesh, on a project in Dubai in the '90s. His goal was to engineer the project to use as many (cheap) people as possible. My goal was to engineer it to use as few people as possible, but the ones that would be needed would be technicians rather than operators. We met halfway.

#12 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:17 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 06 June 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

This is going to be a repeat of 88. The candidate will be the one with the least amount of mud splattered on them.

Yeah, I'll buy that though maybe more like '84. They're going up a reasonably popular incumbent who, though hated by the MSM, got the job done. Though I'll buy '88 as well because GHWB was, for all practical purposes, Reagan's "Mini Me".

#13 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

Nutsy Pelosi wants to throw PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump in prison. She will have her way. The Capitol police will arrest Trump for abuse of the elderly and infirm after the first debate.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users