RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’ - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 50,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

  Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:49 AM

Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’

Washington Examiner
by Zachary Halaschak
June 06, 2019 12:00 AM

[Too short to excerpt]

At a huddle among top Democratic lawmakers Tuesday night, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly said she wanted to see President Trump jailed.

“I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” Pelosi said, according to Politico.

The California Democrat reiterated her stance that she would rather see Trump defeated at the ballot box during the 2020 elections and then prosecuted for alleged crimes that she believes he might have committed.

Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said that the meeting between Democrats about special counsel Robert Mueller’s report was “productive.”

“They agreed to keep all options on the table and continue to move forward with an aggressive hearing and legislative strategy, as early as next week, to address the president’s corruption and abuses of power uncovered in the report,” Etienne said.

Pelosi is at odds with House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who wants to launch an impeachment inquiry against Trump. During the meeting he reportedly pressed her to begin the inquiry, only to receive pushback from Pelosi and others in leadership.

With her statement about Trump “in prison,” Pelosi continues a balancing act among those in her party who want to see Trump impeached and those who think proceedings would be too politically divisive. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s first public statement on his investigation last week spurred new calls for impeachment among Democrats.

Link
0

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,294
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:30 AM

We'd love to see you in prison too, bitch.
0

#3 User is offline   Currahee! 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 2,178
  • Joined: 21-April 04

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:37 AM

And this is why all of us need to push everybody we know to GET out the vote.....especially in the districts that were lost in 2018...even if you think Trump is not the best candidate....even if you think he is crude....even if you think he tweets inappropriately.....or any other stupid ass reason not to vote for him.....this “woman” is a certified nutball ..... how can Trump work “with” someone like that? Talk about TDS....

Also can ANYBODY please give me the actual “High Crime and/or Misdemeanor “ that Trump has committed? I mean actually spell it out....what was his “corruption” or his “cover up” or his “collusion”?

Geez....all of this is making my ass twitch with anger.🤬
0

#4 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,282
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:38 AM

I can't figure how the Left wants Trump imprisoned, but wanted Hillary as their president. :shrug: Talk about delusional, Hillary's already predicted, "If that b'stard gets elected, we're all gonna hang". Jail will be fine Hillary, we don't hang people any more...
0

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,074
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:06 AM

I'd love to see Pelosi 6 feet under.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 06 June 2019 - 07:06 AM

0

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

  • My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 11,966
  • Joined: 13-September 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Bring it. . . .
0

#7 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:41 AM

View PostCurrahee!, on 06 June 2019 - 05:37 AM, said:

And this is why all of us need to push everybody we know to GET out the vote.....especially in the districts that were lost in 2018...even if you think Trump is not the best candidate....even if you think he is crude....even if you think he tweets inappropriately.....or any other stupid ass reason not to vote for him.....this “woman” is a certified nutball ..... how can Trump work “with” someone like that? Talk about TDS....

Also can ANYBODY please give me the actual “High Crime and/or Misdemeanor “ that Trump has committed? I mean actually spell it out....what was his “corruption” or his “cover up” or his “collusion”?

Geez....all of this is making my ass twitch with anger.🤬

Agreed.... and on those HC&Ms, I’ve asked all leftists here to supply the list. They now seem to agree that it’s 11. What’s on that list? They can’t say, except that it’s all criminal acts.

I started looking myself. The first two are: 1) firing Flynn, 2) firing Comey.

I’m not kidding. I know it’s no surprise that once again, they’re just making it all up. Mueller and his all-democrat dream-team couldn’t come up with collusion, and couldn’t come up with an obstruction charge. All they could manage was “if we knew for sure that he’s innocent, we would have said so”. :lol:

PS: it’s interesting that “High Crimes” has the same initials as Hillary Clinton.

This post has been edited by zurg: 06 June 2019 - 07:42 AM

0

#8 User is offline   Tikk 

  • Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,681
  • Joined: 16-December 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

By that statement alone, she should remove herself from any decision process (including the appointment of members) involving the House Judiciary Committee. And any current and previous appointees by Pelosi should remove themselves permanently.

That, of course, would be if we were in a sane world.
0

#9 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,282
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:57 AM

View PostTikk, on 06 June 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

By that statement alone, she should remove herself from any decision process (including the appointment of members) involving the House Judiciary Committee. And any current and previous appointees by Pelosi should remove themselves permanently.

That, of course, would be if we were in a sane world.

If we lived in a sane world, the Left would have been charged with treason and jailed long ago...
0

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,880
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:02 AM

View PostLiz, on 06 June 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’


Somebody must be paying Pelosi to energize Trump's base.
0

#11 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,741
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:36 AM

View Postzurg, on 06 June 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

Agreed.... and on those HC&Ms, I've asked all leftists here to supply the list. They now seem to agree that it's 11. What's on that list? They can't say, except that it's all criminal acts.

I started looking myself. The first two are: 1) firing Flynn, 2) firing Comey.

I'm not kidding. I know it's no surprise that once again, they're just making it all up. Mueller and his all-democrat dream-team couldn't come up with collusion, and couldn't come up with an obstruction charge. All they could manage was "if we knew for sure that he's innocent, we would have said so". :lol:

PS: it's interesting that "High Crimes" has the same initials as Hillary Clinton.


The HC&M they are upset about is rolling back their controls on the American people. We keep forgetting DJT has ripped the regulations out of the various agencies. Regulations they used to destroy American people. That is a sin so egregious that they cannot speak it's name. Thus they claim he violated non-laws.
0

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,638
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:26 AM

As always, Pelosi & the rest of her brain-dead minions ignore all the PROVEN CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS (Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Lynch, and far too many more to list them all here), while going after Trump just because they're angry he won fair & square.

Democrats are slime.

<_<
0

#13 User is offline   ASE 

  • You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,707
  • Joined: 15-June 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:00 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 06 June 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

I can't figure how the Left wants Trump imprisoned, but wanted Hillary as their president. :shrug: Talk about delusional, Hillary's already predicted, "If that b'stard gets elected, we're all gonna hang". Jail will be fine Hillary, we don't hang people any more...

Seems like a compelling case could be made to 'go back to the old days' then...
0

#14 User is offline   ASE 

  • You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,707
  • Joined: 15-June 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:08 PM

View PostLiz, on 06 June 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’

Washington Examiner
by Zachary Halaschak
June 06, 2019 12:00 AM

[Too short to excerpt]

At a huddle among top Democratic lawmakers Tuesday night, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly said she wanted to see President Trump jailed.

“I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” Pelosi said, according to Politico.

The California Democrat reiterated her stance that she would rather see Trump defeated at the ballot box during the 2020 elections and then prosecuted for alleged crimes that she believes he might have committed.

Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said that the meeting between Democrats about special counsel Robert Mueller’s report was “productive.”

“They agreed to keep all options on the table and continue to move forward with an aggressive hearing and legislative strategy, as early as next week, to address the president’s corruption and abuses of power uncovered in the report,” Etienne said.

Pelosi is at odds with House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who wants to launch an impeachment inquiry against Trump. During the meeting he reportedly pressed her to begin the inquiry, only to receive pushback from Pelosi and others in leadership.

With her statement about Trump “in prison,” Pelosi continues a balancing act among those in her party who want to see Trump impeached and those who think proceedings would be too politically divisive. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s first public statement on his investigation last week spurred new calls for impeachment among Democrats.

Link

Of course she want's him in prison - but, she just doesn't want to have to go through any sort of legal process for it to happen because then they might have to actually prove that a criminal act occurred. They don't care for the legalities, just the final result. Imagine if the American people were forcibly unarmed (like Venezuela), and a few happened to get on pelousy's bad side - nothing would stop her from putting them in prison with no trial, no bail, no legal basis whatsoever, and no means to resist. That is why they want to disarm the people. People like pelosi should be driven from office, forcibly if necessary, and never permitted to hold any authority over anyone ever again - they are driven by the desire for power and control, and that 'pesky ol' Constitution' keeps getting in the way.
0

#15 User is online   Rin Tin Tin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 106
  • Joined: 18-March 08

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:09 PM

I guess Pelosi get's to decide who she wants to have visit her when she's in Prison.
0

#16 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,899
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

View PostRin Tin Tin, on 06 June 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

I guess Pelosi get's to decide who she wants to have visit her when she's in Prison.


Beat me to it. :high5:

Even Bill Clinton would pass on that conjugal visit.
0

#17 User is offline   Mr.Bill 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported
  • Posts: 61
  • Joined: 21-December 04

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:17 PM

View Postzurg, on 06 June 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

Agreed.... and on those HC&Ms, I've asked all leftists here to supply the list. They now seem to agree that it's 11. What's on that list? They can't say, except that it's all criminal acts.

I started looking myself. The first two are: 1) firing Flynn, 2) firing Comey.

I'm not kidding. I know it's no surprise that once again, they're just making it all up. Mueller and his all-democrat dream-team couldn't come up with collusion, and couldn't come up with an obstruction charge. All they could manage was "if we knew for sure that he's innocent, we would have said so". :lol:

PS: it's interesting that "High Crimes" has the same initials as Hillary Clinton.



If Trump really thought that either Flynn or Comey had anything on him, the last thing he would do is fire them. He would see that their lives were made easy to keep them from "spilling the beans". On the other hand, if Hillary were president, and someone had something on her, they'd probably end up like Vince Foster.
0

#18 User is offline   AntiObama 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Joined: 07-April 09

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:03 PM

Pelosi knows the Dems will never impeach Trump so she wants to wait till he's out of office to charge him, and she knows he will never go to prison casuse he didn't do anything wrong, but she's trying to save what's left of the Dem party.
0

#19 User is offline   House MD 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 262
  • Joined: 28-May 08

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

View PostLiz, on 06 June 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

Pelosi Says She Wants To See Trump ‘In Prison’


Haters are gonna hate PERIOD.
0

#20 User is offline   smdshack 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 20-October 03

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:53 PM

I think many are missing the reality here. While we are told Pelosi wants Trump in jail, I seriously doubt that. Pelosi would rather he be impeached so she becomes VP. With Pelosi as VP the Dems would be empowered to stop everthing Pence tries to do. The Dems would effectively own the country to do as they wish. Especially with ahelp from all of the Republicans in the Senate, who have less balls than a newbon baby. Unless Trump wins another term, we are thoroughly screwed.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users