RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Top Dem on AG Barr: He's ‘Dangerous’...Because He Makes Democrats - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Top Dem on AG Barr: He's ‘Dangerous’...Because He Makes Democrats Look Like Total Idiots Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

Top Dem on AG Barr: He's ‘Dangerous’...Because He Makes Democrats Look Like Total Idiots

Townhall
Matt Vspa
Posted: Jun 05, 2019 5:40 PM

Excerpt:

I mean Democrats and their allies in the media have peddled this whole Trump-Russia collusion nonsense for over two years. They have to stick by this myth. They were the original snake oil salesmen on this trash. Even when it became quite clear that there was no solid evidence to prove that the Kremlin and the Trump campaign colluded to win the 2016 election, these clowns doubled-down. They pushed all their chips in with the report on the matter that was to be submitted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. They thought he had something. After two years of investigating, and with a cadre of die-hard Democratic lawyers, Mueller found nothing. Trump was exonerated on Russian collusion. With Mueller fanning the flames of the hysteria again when he gave his exiting presser, where he tweaked the language on the Russian collusion findings, he all but signaled to Democrats they should start impeachment hearings.

In the twilight of this circus, Attorney General William Barr was confirmed, replacing the outgoing and ineffectual Jeff Sessions. Barr has become the AG we all hoped for; someone who wouldn’t take the Left’s crap and execute the office within the parameters of upholding the laws of this country. That was not present when Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch occupied the office. He’s now investigating the origins of the Russia investigation, saying the answers he has received to his questions just “don’t hang together.” He’s investigating the investigators. Democrats don’t like that. Oh, and he released the redacted version of the Mueller report because…there was information about ongoing investigations in the report, which needed to be censored in accordance with department policy, but there’s a cover-up or something.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

View PostLiz, on 06 June 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

Top Dem on AG Barr: He's ‘Dangerous’...Because He Makes Democrats Look Like Total Idiots

Townhall
Matt Vspa
Posted: Jun 05, 2019 5:40 PM
*snip*

Full Story

That requires no special talent whatsoever.

#3 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:15 AM

This is one of the easier tasks Barr has, Dem's look like idiots the second they open their flaps.

#4 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 06 June 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

This is one of the easier tasks Barr has, Dem's look like idiots the second they open their flaps.

Esp, hazy hirono. :nuts:

This post has been edited by ASE: 06 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

View PostASE, on 06 June 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Crazy Mazie?

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:13 PM

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#7 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:14 PM

View PostASE, on 06 June 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Ah yes, you too are from the land of coconuts-for-brains, I forgot. How are you faring? I couldn't take it.

Did you used enjoy her local radio interviews as much as I? :D

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 06 June 2019 - 11:15 PM

#8 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:51 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 June 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

Ah yes, you too are from the land of coconuts-for-brains, I forgot. How are you faring? I couldn't take it.

Did you used enjoy her local radio interviews as much as I? :D

Made me grip the steering wheel quite strongly during the morning drive to work. I guess I was just one of those that can't understand her because she knows so much more than 'we ignorant masses'.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users