RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Report Shows Joe Biden Has Big Vietnam Draft Evasion Problem - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Report Shows Joe Biden Has Big Vietnam Draft Evasion Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

Report Shows Joe Biden Has Big Vietnam Draft Evasion Problem

Breitbart
JOHN NOLTE
7 Jun 2019

Excerpt:

On top of his old, white plagiarism and serial young-girl-touching problems, Creepy Joe Biden also has a draft evasion problem, according to an InsideSources report.

Naturally, the outlet also attacks President Trump over his own Vietnam-era deferment, but comparing Trump to Biden in this regard, as you will see, is like comparing a gun to a tomato.

According the report, after he graduated college in 1968, Biden became eligible for the draft, which could have landed him in combat in Vietnam. What saved him, what earned him a 1-Y draft deferment, was asthma…

Asthma, y’all.

Asthma.

Don’t get me wrong, asthma can be debilitating. Chronic asthma is the worst; it can disable a person. If Biden legitimately suffered a serious asthma problem, his draft deferment is perfectly legitimate.

Here’s the problem, though…

While Biden was scoring a deferment for “asthma as a teenager,” he was — get this — also scoring touchdowns as a teenager.

Biden played football in high school and once went so far as to lie about playing football for the University of Delaware — even though he didn’t, but Biden is the kind of liar who lies about such things.

What’s more, InsideSources points out that in his autobiography, Biden makes no mention of asthma, but brags about being “active in intramural sports” while in college, and “recounts an active childhood [and] football exploits in high school.”

Worse still, during one summer home from college, as Biden himself has admitted, he worked as a lifeguard, which requires vigorous health in order to pass that test, including a very healthy set of lungs.

And then there’s this:

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military service due to “asthma as a teenager.”

…”asthma as a teenager.”

Yep, healthy enough to play football and qualify as a lifeguard, which is no easy task, but still 1-Y when swimming is one of the most strenuous exercises around.

Trump haters can laugh all they want at Trump’s “bone spurs,” the reason behind his 1-Y classification, but snickers and cheap shots don’t contradict a bone spur diagnosis. It’s not like Trump was out running marathons at the time.

But there was Slow Joe playing football in high school, playing even more sports in college, and qualifying as a lifeguard, all while claiming to suffer the debilitating asthma that meant someone else would have to take his place in Vietnam.

Back in 2008, while he was running for vice president, it was reported that Biden received a total of five deferments for asthma.

*snip*

#2 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:32 PM

I don't believe either Biden nor Trump are draft dodgers. They received deferments. It was legal. There's a lot to criticize Biden for. He's a snake but he didn't dodge the draft.

Biden is a clown though.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Does anyone buy this story? "Corn Pop"? That sounds like the name of a gang member on an ABC Afterschool Special. Nobody calls himself "Corn Pop". What was Biden's street name, "Fruity Pebbles"?

No, that would be Buttigieg... How about "Rice Chex"?

#3 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:21 PM

Sugar Smacks

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:28 PM

Frosted Flake.

#5 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

Whiter then Cream of Wheat?

#6 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

As a Marine platoon sergeant/squad leader during the 1968 Tet Offensive, I'm grateful Biden was granted a deferment. It meant I didn't have to deal with another loudmouth, self-centered, egoist.

I probably would have used him as a point man/booby trap detector.

I feel the same way about Trump.

#7 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

"It's not draft dodging when WE do it."

#8 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:10 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 08 June 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

I don't believe either Biden nor Trump are draft dodgers. They received deferments. It was legal. There's a lot to criticize Biden for. He's a snake but he didn't dodge the draft.

Biden is a clown though.

Does anyone buy this story? "Corn Pop"? That sounds like the name of a gang member on an ABC Afterschool Special. Nobody calls himself "Corn Pop". What was Biden's street name, "Fruity Pebbles"?

That story sounds like it could have been written by Mitch Albom. The quote is perfect, and likely fabricated.

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

Biden is a clown though.

Biden is a clown. Yes, of course.

But don't misunderestimate him politically. He seems to have "Big Labor" on his side in a way that Hillary never did in the rust-belt "swing states". *IF* he makes it through the primary, that's problematic. Here's hoping that he doesn't.

#10 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

Biden is a clown though.

Lucky Charms

#11 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted Yesterday, 05:05 PM

biden would have ended up as a 'friendly fire detector' in VN.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users