RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muslim gangs in UK jails beating prisoners until they convert to Islam - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Muslim gangs in UK jails beating prisoners until they convert to Islam Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

Muslim gangs in UK jails beating prisoners until they convert to Islam
7 June 2019
barnabasfund.org

<More Surprise From The Religion Of Peace Here>

Muslim gangs in UK jails are forcing prisoners to convert to Islam with threats and beatings, according to a new Ministry of Justice report. "The tactic they use is to befriend someone when they come in. If they don't convert, they will then start spreading rumours about them, that the person is a snitch (informer), so that they will be ostracised. Then the beatings follow," said a non-Muslim inmate.

Christian prison pastor Paul Song recently spoke out about Muslim extremists in prisons after he was dismissed from Brixton Prison in London. Song was kicked out by a Muslim imam who had taken over as head chaplain and disapproved of the pastor's Christian courses. "If someone is secular and in prison and they want to lead a peaceful life in prison they need to become Muslim. That way they are protected," said Song, who was later reinstated. "Some people have been forced to convert with violence. How do I know? Because three or four people come up to me and tell me," the pastor added.

The gangs were a well-organised menace with "clearly defined roles including leaders, recruiters, enforcers, followers and foot soldiers", the 2019 UK government report states. "Violence, bullying and intimidation were prevalent with the gang, using religion as an excuse to victimise others," it adds.

Jailed terrorists were often gang leaders and prisoners who learned passages of the Koran were promoted in the ranks. Money was generated by "taxing" inmates, the report states.

"If I said I didn't want to be a Muslim, I'd need to watch out just in case someone stabbed me," said another prisoner.

(snip)

#2 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

Iím guessing this is a thread our quit picking on Muslims the religion of peace members will avoid. But everything Iíve ever get seen it offers nothing positive

#3 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:15 PM

Tell me, whatís not to love about a death cult of goat-humping barbarians?

#4 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Jail prisoners and Muslim gangs .... they deserve each other. Hilarious!

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 08 June 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

Tell me, whatís not to love about a death cult of goat-humping barbarians?

And who can resist the 72 virgins at the end? I know of people that would fly an airplane into a building for that!

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:29 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 08 June 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

Allah willing... :lol:

#7 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:47 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 08 June 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

7 June 2019
barnabasfund.org

Muslim gangs in UK jails are forcing prisoners to convert to Islam with threats and beatings, according to a new Ministry of Justice report. "The tactic they use is to befriend someone when they come in. If they don't convert, they will then start spreading rumours about them, that the person is a snitch (informer), so that they will be ostracised. Then the beatings follow," said a non-Muslim inmate.

Christian prison pastor Paul Song recently spoke out about Muslim extremists in prisons after he was dismissed from Brixton Prison in London. Song was kicked out by a Muslim imam who had taken over as head chaplain and disapproved of the pastor's Christian courses. "If someone is secular and in prison and they want to lead a peaceful life in prison they need to become Muslim. That way they are protected," said Song, who was later reinstated. "Some people have been forced to convert with violence. How do I know? Because three or four people come up to me and tell me," the pastor added.

The gangs were a well-organised menace with "clearly defined roles including leaders, recruiters, enforcers, followers and foot soldiers", the 2019 UK government report states. "Violence, bullying and intimidation were prevalent with the gang, using religion as an excuse to victimise others," it adds.

Jailed terrorists were often gang leaders and prisoners who learned passages of the Koran were promoted in the ranks. Money was generated by "taxing" inmates, the report states.

"If I said I didn't want to be a Muslim, I'd need to watch out just in case someone stabbed me," said another prisoner.

(snip)

More targets of opportunity in the near future.....bring it on you in-bred, goat-screwing, pedo-phile, steaming pile of camel dung. I've sent many like you to their maker and wont hesitate to do it again.

#8 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:12 AM

View PostJon Wayne, on 08 June 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

Jail prisoners and Muslim gangs .... they deserve each other. Hilarious!

Until they get out. Muslim gangs.....or any gangs for that matter, need to be starved out.

If I ran a jail, there would not be a single piece of equipment over 5 lbs (besides TV's mounted 10 feet high on the walls). Nobody would lift weights and nobody would play contact sports. They would have books and a jogging tracks. The TV's would play programs geared towards rehabbing the mind and soul. Nobody would eat over 1,500 calories a day. Everybody entering jail would weigh less when they left jail. ANY violence would result in half rations and solitary......on top of additional charges. ALL communications would be monitored (attorney client privilege would have to be an exception). They are in jail......they lost their rights to privacy.

Stressed or need to blow off some energy. Do some calisthenics or go for a jog. Hungry? Drink some water......your body is just thirsty. Bored? Read a book. Can't read? Go to class. Want to hurt somebody? You will pay the price.

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 10 June 2019 - 12:03 PM

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:19 AM

View PostDutch13, on 10 June 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

Until they get out.

If I ran a jail, there would not be a single piece of equipment over 5 lbs (besides TV's mounted 10 feet high on the walls). Nobody would lift weights and nobody would play contact sports. They would have books and a jogging tracks. The TV's would play programs geared towards rehabbing the mind and soul. Nobody would eat over 1,500 calories a day. Everybody entering jail would weigh less when they left jail. ANY violence would result in half rations and solitary......on top of additional charges.

Stressed or need to blow off some energy. Do some calisthenics or go for a jog. Hungry? Drink some water......your body is just thirsty. Bored? Read a book. Can't read? Go to class. Want to hurt somebody? You will pay the price.

Funny, you just described part of how Japanese prisons work. Ironically the longest sentence you can get is seven years(not sure if they have life but I do know there is the death penalty). Funny thing is not only is recidivism is far lower(except sex crimes where it's about the same). They track at five years vs three like we do. If we tracked at five they'd be even lower. They don't try to rehabilitate, they punish, and then control every single tid bit and thread of your life from day one.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users