RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mohammed, The Dirty Democrat In Charge Of 'Cleaning Up' - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mohammed, The Dirty Democrat In Charge Of 'Cleaning Up' San Francisco Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:34 PM

Mohammed, The Dirty Democrat In Charge Of 'Cleaning Up' San Francisco

How Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Mohammed Nuru and other Democrats made San Fran so filthy.

FrontPageMag
June 6, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Excerpt:

San Francisco has the highest rents in the country. At an average of $3,690 for a one bedroom, it’s more expensive than New York City, Hong Kong, Paris and London. The median price of a single-family home is $1.6 million. The median price of a condo is $1.17 million. The cheapest home in the city is a 765-square-foot unlivable wooden shack with no bathroom built in 1906 which can be yours for only $350,000.

Despite that, the City by the Bay is drowning in its own filth. San Fran is covered in human waste.

There have been 118,352 cases of human waste on the streets of San Francisco since 2011. That's also when Mohammed Nuru (pictured above) took over as the head of the city's Department of Public Works.

The Nigerian immigrant who calls himself Mr. Clean has been promising to clean up San Francisco back to the Willie Brown days. Brown, the notoriously corrupt city boss, had picked Nuru as his point man, after some assistance on political campaigns, appointing him DPW deputy director in 2000.

Nuru had gotten his start with SLUG, a social justice community gardening organization. His degree was in landscape architecture and San Francisco’s problem was its unbelievably filthy streets.

But Mr. Clean was a protégé of Mayor Brown and complaints quickly rose from DPW employees about corruption, discrimination and intimidation. DPW employees complained that he filled DPW positions with his own political allies from SLUG, diverted street cleaning funds to SLUG, and used public employees to improve areas near his home. DPW people who complained about Mohammed were demoted or transferred. If you crossed Mr. Clean, the word was that he would ‘clean you out’.

"Everybody was scared of Willie Brown," a former DPW maintenance manager who was forced out for resisting Mohammed Nuru's alleged abuses said. "Nobody wanted to do anything about it."

Nuru had been a Brown campaign volunteer before he even became a citizen. And had allegedly forced SLUG employees to campaign for the corrupt San Fran boss, telling them that their jobs depended on it.

Mohammed Nuru landed a top job at the DPW where he promised to "get rid of those white managers."

It was the first of an endless series of scandals involving the Nigerian community organizer who keeps promising to clean up a city that, like its DPW boss, only keeps getting dirtier every year.

By 2004, four years later, Mohammed Nuru had been banned from any further dealings with his old SLUG buddies after the social justice group was accused of pressuring workers to campaign and vote for Gavin Newsom in the city’s mayoral election. (Newsom has since become governor of California.)

SLUG employees were once again being told that they would lose their jobs if Newsom didn’t win.

The event at which SLUG employees, many of them homeless or ex-cons, were forced to cast absentee ballots had been sponsored by Attorney General Kamala Harris. (Brown’s other protégé has since become Senator Harris and is running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.)

Kamala Harris' campaign manager admitted to being in contact with Mohammed Nuru during the election and SLUG workers filled up Harris events.

Harris and Newsom both claimed not to know anything and called for a full investigation. Like all the other Nuru investigations, this one led to absolutely no meaningful results.

Meanwhile San Francisco kept getting dirtier in both the literal and metaphorical senses.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:49 PM

I liked the comment where someone said “San Fran is part of the Turd World”....

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:37 AM

I do hope that these new types of 'squatters' have found their way to greener pastures in the blue-blood districts of SF.

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:59 AM

View Postzurg, on 08 June 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

I liked the comment where someone said “San Fran is part of the Turd World”....

That is funny!

I used to live in the Bay Area. Loved it! This was back in the mid 80’s. I was just out of high school when my parents decided to leave for
My dads job. I wanted to stay, but even back then the cost of living was outrageous. So I had to decided wether or not I was moving to Dallas, or living on a mattress in the living room floor, in a crappy apartment with five other people. I choose Dallas.

I’m glad I did. It’s just a damn shame what the left has done to such a beautiful city.

#5 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:09 PM

Is there anything that the Democrats touch that doesn't turn to sh-t?

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:17 PM

DJGoody, on 13 June 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

Is there anything that the Democrats touch that doesn't turn to sh-t?

Well, and now it’s my turn to be technically correct, crap is one such thing. They touch crap and it stays as crap.

#7 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:34 AM

View Postzurg, on 13 June 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Well, and now it’s my turn to be technically correct, crap is one such thing. They touch crap and it stays as crap.

:thumbsup:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users