RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking s - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking s Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

  • Trucker
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 12,927
  • Joined: 03-September 03

  Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:51 AM

Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking stupid






https://www.americanthinker.com
By Monica Showalter
June 9, 2019


Article:


President Trump announced a deal with Mexico to help stave the border security crisis, and leaders of both countries celebrated. After all, both countries said they were the winners in the newly signed migration deal. There were losers, of course - Mexico's infamous human smuggling cartels, and far left activists who shake down migrants, both of whom get curbed in the deal. But none made fools of themselves the way the biggest losers here, the Democrats (and their media allies) managed to do. According to the Washington Times:

Democrats lashed out in all directions at President Trump after he won concessions from Mexico to try to stop the flow of illegal immigrants at the border. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi chided the president Saturday for his method, saying his threat of tariffs was unbecoming of a friendly country's treatment of a neighbor. But Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer took a different approach, saying — seemingly with as much sarcasm as can drip on Twitter — that since Mr. Trump has struck a deal, he can stop talking about illegal immigration. "Now that that problem is solved, I'm sure we won't be hearing any more about it in the future," Mr. Schumer said. Just days before Mr. Schumer had predicted Mr. Trump would cave and find a reason to revoke his tariff threat.

This is ridiculous.

When you've got both sides celebrating, it's a no-brainer to normal people that it's all good. Mexico avoided tariffs and retains a fighting chance of rescuing its economy. Tijuana doesn't get flooded with more caravans full of foreign migrants. Cartel activity becomes less lucrative so there will be less cartel activity. Americans can happily buy Mexican avocados (world's best) without a punitive new tax on them. Big supply chains stay undisturbed and the markets soar with joy. In normal parlance, this is what's known as a 'win-win' deal



Full Story

0

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,294
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:57 AM

The dems have always looked stupid.

This is just one more time that it's been proven is all.
0

#3 User is online   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,689
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:35 PM

View PostRock N, on 09 June 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

The dems have always looked stupid.

This is just one more time that it's been proven is all.


The Democrat operatives with press passes could not hide it.
0

#4 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,282
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

It's gotten so lately there's Trump, then there's everybody else. It's like he's the only person in Washington with a functioning brain. Well, him and the people across the country who voted for him... :thumbsup:
0

#5 User is offline   AntiObama 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Joined: 07-April 09

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

I don't know why the Dems are upset about this because Trump got Mexico to secure the border and a wall isn't part of it and Mexico are paying for it.
0

#6 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:31 PM

Here’s a what if. What if Mexico likes this deal because it gives them perfect cover for stopping migrants at their southern border? Mexico can blame Trump for it all. “Sorry fellas but I can’t let you in because we can’t afford you and our deal with the SOB up north forces us to keep you away from them. Sorry, nothing we can do. Would love to help but our hands are tied. Good luck fellas!”
0

#7 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,590
  • Joined: 08-May 03

Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:34 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 09 June 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

I don't know why the Dems are upset about this because Trump got Mexico to secure the border and a wall isn't part of it and Mexico are paying for it.

Progs don’t want a secure border. They want lots of illegals in here. They’re like glitter. Once glitter gets in your house from your kids, it never leaves.

Once the illegals get in here, they’ll never leave. Then the progs will figure out a way to give them the vote. They figure that they have the black vote already, but it’s not enough to guarantee then a win every election. So in some crack den a few years ago, the one where the DNC meets and generates policy, they dreamed this plan up.

And it’s working at the moment.
0

#8 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:35 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 09 June 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

Progs don’t want a secure border. They want lots of illegals in here. They’re like glitter. Once glitter gets in your house from your kids, it never leaves.

Once the illegals get in here, they’ll never leave. Then the progs will figure out a way to give them the vote. They figure that they have the black vote already, but it’s not enough to guarantee then a win every election. So in some crack den a few years ago, the one where the DNC meets and generates policy, they dreamed this plan up.

And it’s working at the moment.

This is most definitely the case. Occam’s Razor and all that.
0

#9 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,195
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:10 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 09 June 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

The Democrat operatives with press passes could not hide it.

:welldone:
0

#10 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,195
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:22 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 09 June 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

It's gotten so lately there's Trump, then there's everybody else. It's like he's the only person in Washington with a functioning brain. Well, him and the people across the country who voted for him... :thumbsup:



He's the only major player with no agenda besides the people of the US.

A great line from a great movie (Madness of King George): Charles Fox: "Sir, these are the nation's representatives. Now some of them come to Parliament in the hope that they will serve their country. But most of them, being human, are here to fill their pockets"
0

#11 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,506
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:07 PM

For insurance, Trump says if Mexico won’t cooperate, tariffs will happen. https://www.foxnews....al-breakthrough
0

#12 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,282
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:18 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 09 June 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

He's the only major player with no agenda besides the people of the US.

A great line from a great movie (Madness of King George): Charles Fox: "Sir, these are the nation's representatives. Now some of them come to Parliament in the hope that they will serve their country. But most of them, being human, are here to fill their pockets"

:yeahthat:
0

#13 User is offline   USMCforever60 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 802
  • Joined: 02-November 04

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 09 June 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking stupid






https://www.americanthinker.com
By Monica Showalter
June 9, 2019


Article:


President Trump announced a deal with Mexico to help stave the border security crisis, and leaders of both countries celebrated. After all, both countries said they were the winners in the newly signed migration deal. There were losers, of course - Mexico's infamous human smuggling cartels, and far left activists who shake down migrants, both of whom get curbed in the deal. But none made fools of themselves the way the biggest losers here, the Democrats (and their media allies) managed to do. According to the Washington Times:

Democrats lashed out in all directions at President Trump after he won concessions from Mexico to try to stop the flow of illegal immigrants at the border. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi chided the president Saturday for his method, saying his threat of tariffs was unbecoming of a friendly country's treatment of a neighbor. But Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer took a different approach, saying — seemingly with as much sarcasm as can drip on Twitter — that since Mr. Trump has struck a deal, he can stop talking about illegal immigration. "Now that that problem is solved, I'm sure we won't be hearing any more about it in the future," Mr. Schumer said. Just days before Mr. Schumer had predicted Mr. Trump would cave and find a reason to revoke his tariff threat.

This is ridiculous.

When you've got both sides celebrating, it's a no-brainer to normal people that it's all good. Mexico avoided tariffs and retains a fighting chance of rescuing its economy. Tijuana doesn't get flooded with more caravans full of foreign migrants. Cartel activity becomes less lucrative so there will be less cartel activity. Americans can happily buy Mexican avocados (world's best) without a punitive new tax on them. Big supply chains stay undisturbed and the markets soar with joy. In normal parlance, this is what's known as a 'win-win' deal



Full Story


The Democrats have looked stupid since the the loss of moderate Dems. Consider the elected MENSA the Dems have sent to DC, "Spartacus" Booker, Big Al "Gorilla" Green, "Occasionally Conscious" Cortez, Aunt Jemima Waters, I could continue but anyone with half a brain synapse will understand the logical thread. Once told to MOI, only thing worse than a pedophile, is a politician.
0

#14 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,195
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

Catch a load of this, from the Washington Compost:

How Mexico talked Trump out of tariff threat with immigration crackdown pact : LINK

They simply are incapable of giving Trump credit for anything. :D
0

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,195
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:18 PM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 09 June 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

Trump victory with Mexico leaves Democrats sputtering -- and looking stupid


The latter doesn't take much.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users