RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Branco Cartoons - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Branco Cartoons Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:38 AM

:coffeenpc:

Everybody recognize this cartoonist?

https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/o-elephant-600-li.jpg

His name is Anthony Branco and his cartoons have been posted here at RN many times over the years. We even have a member currently using one of his cartoons as her signature pic.

Well today I found out he lives in nearby Mount Vernon WA and his nephew lives right here in my apartment building! I met his nephew earlier today when I went out to get my mail. He was sitting out there on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette, and we chatted for a couple minutes. Turns out he's a staunch Trump supporter and a gun owner/enthusiast, so we had plenty to talk about. We went over to his apt so he could show me his gun collection (he has more than me. I'm jealous, LOL.) When he learned that I was a political junkie, he told me about his cartoonist uncle. I recognized the name "Branco" immediately. He showed me family pictures to prove he wasn't lying.

Cool huh?

B)

#2 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:48 AM

I've always thought that we probably have more in common with people we come in contact with (good and bad) than we know.

Cool experience for you.

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:05 AM

I've seen his signature multiple times in the upper left had corner and remember it, but I'm not much for names. Remembering his signature means I've seen it after looking for the artist whose cartoon caught my attention. The cartoon you posted is a perfect example, it jumps right out at you and there's no mistaking the message.

Cool that his nephew is your neighbor and you two have lots in common, maybe you'll get to meet the uncle someday, eh? Wouldn't that be something?! :thumbsup:

#4 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:20 AM

Very cool Monty!

Maybe you should recruit him to post on RN.... :lol:

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:10 PM

View Postzurg, on 11 June 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

Very cool Monty!

Maybe you should recruit him to post on RN.... :lol:

:yeahthat:

#6 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 June 2019 - 03:38 AM, said:

:coffeenpc:

Everybody recognize this cartoonist?

https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/o-elephant-600-li.jpg

His name is Anthony Branco and his cartoons have been posted here at RN many times over the years. We even have a member currently using one of his cartoons as her signature pic.

Well today I found out he lives in nearby Mount Vernon WA and his nephew lives right here in my apartment building! I met his nephew earlier today when I went out to get my mail. He was sitting out there on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette, and we chatted for a couple minutes. Turns out he's a staunch Trump supporter and a gun owner/enthusiast, so we had plenty to talk about. We went over to his apt so he could show me his gun collection (he has more than me. I'm jealous, LOL.) When he learned that I was a political junkie, he told me about his cartoonist uncle. I recognized the name "Branco" immediately. He showed me family pictures to prove he wasn't lying.

Cool huh?

B)

:biglaugh: I don't know his name but LegalInsurrection sounds familiar. That's cool. Right in your own building.

I'm proud to say I have the other half of the great cartoonist Wag-a-muffin's brain. :coolshades: Unfortunately, I think it's the half that's not working.

This post has been edited by ilja: 11 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

#7 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:38 PM

Very cool. I've been following Branco's cartoons on Legal Insurrection for years

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users